Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts (57622 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Freelane33(m): 12:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
Baba there is no big deal in that .... maybe you no love her again just tell her to pack instead of disgracing here and there .......ordinary shirt you wan kill yourself

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Freelane33(m): 12:09pm On Feb 09, 2021
Sharp mouth wetin the guy do u ??
Zzor:
Then buy enough for her so she won't have eyes for your own, that audio millionaire above me even share shirts with his woman sef mtcheww
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by EFULEFU1(m): 12:15pm On Feb 09, 2021
Reex12:
did he later press your breasts

Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Dreyton36: 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2021
Alaye wear her pants undecided I hate nonsense
Abi u wan fold hand dey look ? You be lookman ?

If she no still stop after u don wear her pants , u upgrade to bra
Mumu man ,wetin many people dey pray for naim u dey complain of

Lights up my kpoli in peace

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Justkatty(f): 12:43pm On Feb 09, 2021
Reex12:
did he later press your breasts
How do you mean Mister?
Are you a joker?

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Ayo2004: 12:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
Justkatty:
This just made me laugh and also made me remember what used to happen between my brother and I,
We always have to quarrel whenever he comes back and see his shirt on me, reason being that, I always expand the front of shirt and most times even remove one button because am busty.
But he wasn't finding it funny again, so I had to stop.
So, Mister just try to get more shirts and you can actually leave some for her.
I have a lot of shirts u can wear...u can even remove 5 buttons sef grin

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Ayo2004: 12:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Guy,u make me laugh every day...God bless u grin

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Jessepaid(m): 1:03pm On Feb 09, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Seems you are not matured yet, my woman wears my clothes most times and I don't find it offensive, it's even romantic. you need to grow up.

You guys should ignore the cheap jobless scum below me, she's as fake as buhari and a pathological liar at that
hehehe...

una dey make my day iswr...

continue the madness...
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by elisho: 1:06pm On Feb 09, 2021
do the same to her she will stop
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Reex12(m): 1:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
Justkatty:
How do you mean Mister?
Are you a joker?
lol na joke
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by baralatie(m): 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2021
vybzkartel:
My wife has been wearing my shirts and I hate it it
I have warned her but she is not putting a stop
How do I stop her?
wear her panties nau
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by baralatie(m): 1:27pm On Feb 09, 2021
Dreyton36:
Alaye wear her pants undecided I hate nonsense Abi u wan fold hand dey look ? You be lookman ?
If she no still stop after u don wear her pants , u upgrade to bra Mumu man ,wetin many people dey pray for naim u dey complain of
Lights up my kpoli in peace
grin
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Nicepoker(m): 1:28pm On Feb 09, 2021
[s]
Zzor:
Then buy enough for her so she won't have eyes for your own, that audio millionaire above me even share shirts with his woman sef mtcheww
[/s]
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by tnerro1(m): 1:31pm On Feb 09, 2021
See this op, Send her to my place, I have some clothes I would like her to try on grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 09, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Seems you are not matured yet, my woman wears my clothes most times and I don't find it offensive, it's even romantic. you need to grow up.

You guys should ignore the cheap jobless scum below me, she's as fake as buhari and a pathological liar at that
everyone is not like you. Everyone doesn't need to be like you to be mature. Some people hate it when another person wears their cloth

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Softhands(m): 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
vybzkartel:
How do I stop her?
my wife wears my boxers and she says she finds them more comfortable than her tights...guess what?! I bought more boxers!�

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Iliveforever(m): 2:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
you should be grateful

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 09, 2021
vybzkartel:
How do I stop her?

Huh??
You hate your wife wearing your shirts? **Which kind husband be this?**

Na wa oooo.. people dey marry Sha!

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by bularuz(m): 3:53pm On Feb 09, 2021
Simple start wearing her clothes
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Silentgroper(m): 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2021
Zzor:
I think u two should get a room to settle ur differences. Your aimless banters is giving me headache already

cc ikillbrokehoes.

i just like dz ur moniker

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Silentgroper(m): 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2021
fineboynl:
you are not alone in this. I hate it when my shirt is wear by a girlfriend or anybody.
Worn**

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 09, 2021
Silentgroper:
I think u two should get a room to settle ur differences. Your aimless banters is giving me headache already

cc ikillbrokehoes.

i just like dz ur moniker
With that two seconds man?I never knew you hated me this much plus he's too broke and proud

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Silentgroper(m): 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ayo2004:

I have a lot of shirts u can wear...u can even remove 5 buttons sef grin
Lmao. Are u plainly shooting ur shots or is it abt d big blest
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Silentgroper(m): 4:38pm On Feb 09, 2021
Reex12:
you had big breast,wear his shirts constantly and he wasn't tempted those to massage those succulent boobs.he Bleep up sha
Do u press ur sista bress?

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Burgerlomo: 4:41pm On Feb 09, 2021
RedChiefPriest:

Op them say make you dey wear her skirts and gowns with heels

High heels

Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by juman(m): 5:00pm On Feb 09, 2021
musicproducer:
wear her cloths

Correct.
Wear her clothes.
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Quality20(m): 5:12pm On Feb 09, 2021
allow her, i dont think there is anything bad about that, except if she soils them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Dliquidmetal(m): 5:12pm On Feb 09, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
You must be the boring type though, I don't know what's actually wrong in that, because I see nothing wrong in it..
try to always respect people's opinion,because some people support homosexuality does that mean everyone would do same? what you find romantic might be and utter disgust in the eyes of others,we cant all be the same abeg. I dont find that shit romantic too,might even dump her ass after some warnings.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Lucrativress(f): 5:18pm On Feb 09, 2021
Cholls:
my brother report to her parent. what nonsense! Are you her mate?!.
Ayama

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking / He Got My Sister Pregnant, Rejected It, Now He Wants The Child 16 Years After / My Uncle Has Decided To End His Marriage Of 30 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.