Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed (53515 Views)

Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce / Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation / "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by bigfish3k: 6:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
lecturer50:

Always blaming men for everything.
For your mind, women are never at fault in issues like this?
If it is a man now that always blame women for everything, you would say he is not man enough.
Are you woman enough?
Why can't you face your own gender and leave men alone.

If a woman is always having issues with men, what kind of a woman is that?
How do you relate with your sons with such mentality?
I guess you are not referring to me
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by FashionCookie(f): 6:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
[quote author=Cholls post=98895335][/quote]
Hahahahaha...you no be better perzin. lolzzzz
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by otomatic(m): 6:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
I don't understand. The slowpoke came to your house when you went to work to Bleep? Or the slowpoke came to Bleep in your house when you went to work?
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Jesse6(m): 6:58pm On Feb 09, 2021
I swear cheesy
Mandela27:
E shock u grin
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Realfrankie(m): 7:16pm On Feb 09, 2021
Oritse femi even liked the post grin grin
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by daddymummy(m): 7:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
lecturer50:

Always blaming men for everything.
For your mind, women are never at fault in issues like this?
If it is a man now that always blame women for everything, you would say he is not man enough.
Are you woman enough?
Why can't you face your own gender and leave men alone.

If a woman is always having issues with men, what kind of a woman is that?
How do you relate with your sons with such mentality?

My brother! The world has really changed.

Now even if a woman is at fault against a fellow woman,

instead of her to face her fellow woman, she would be looking for a man to vent her anger on.

Every where you go now, women are encouraging one another against men.

If there is a report that a woman did something wrong,

instead of other women to come and condemn the woman for her wrong, they would be busy looking for a man to attack.

I wonder how they don't get shame at all.

Now like you said, they are not woman enough to face their gender.

That is the current trend among women.

They try to silent any woman that speaks against the evil of another woman.

But they will rather encourage the woman to attack an innocent man.

That is the current trend among women.

It is God that will protect the male gender.
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by internationalman(m): 9:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
Magnoliaa:

So, there's a difference between the matrimonial home and an hotel, abi? grin grin grin

You pipu won't kill me with your sentiments and faux-morality. Which bed or home or marriage is there to respect again? Is it God that you made vows before you're deceiving, abi who?

Relax girly..

All I'm trying to say is that if you must do evil do a lesser evil.

That's not disputing the fact that all is evil..
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by franchasng: 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
adadike:
Side chicks should please leave married men alone. What goes around always find a way to come around. I decided never to date a married man for just one reason - it will come back to haunt me
a rich man was never created for one woman to monopolise, you ladies need to learn this sad truth in order to live a happy life, sadly
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Magnoliaa(f): 9:53pm On Feb 09, 2021
internationalman:

Relax girly..

All I'm trying to say is that if you must do evil do a lesser evil.

That's not disputing the fact that all is evil..

Na so, na. cheesy Na same tin we dey tok.

Sleeping with another woman outside of the marriage in an hotel is a lesser evil than sleeping with a woman on the "marriage" bed.

I totally get it.
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by internationalman(m): 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Na so, na. cheesy Na same tin we dey tok.

Sleeping with another woman outside of the marriage in an hotel is a lesser evil than sleeping with a woman on the "marriage" bed.

I totally get it.

Thanks for getting me..

I'd like to familiarize further if you don't mind
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Mummymahdi(f): 12:51am On Feb 10, 2021
Hassanmaye:

When we are following them in their youth to date they are behaving jonzbon following sugar daddy"s they don't know it will backfire

Dating of nowadays is sane as following the sugar daddy,
No shame no fear ofGod. if its Date to marry , u won't be following them,u will just choose , date and marry. Daz oĺl

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Unrated900(m): 5:15am On Feb 10, 2021
adadike:
Side chicks should please leave married men alone. What goes around always find a way to come around. I decided never to date a married man for just one reason - it will come back to haunt me

What of the ones you have dated unknowingly

It is still coming back to haunt you ooooo
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by adadike(f): 7:25am On Feb 10, 2021
Unrated900:

What of the ones you have dated unknowingly

It is still coming back to haunt you ooooo
I have not dated unknowingly. And I will not. I am not one of those that jump from one date to another. I believe in hardwork and don't fancy sex or sleeping around coz I believe a time will come when you go fvcck till u tire. So what's the rush
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Magnoliaa(f): 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2021
internationalman:

Thanks for getting me..

I'd like to familiarize further if you don't mind

Thinking about it...

Two questions - i.) why do you want to "familiarize further?" and ii.) why "internationalman" as a monicker's choice?
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by internationalman(m): 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Thinking about it...

Two questions - i.) why do you want to "familiarize further?" and ii.) why "internationalman" as a monicker's choice?

1) It's just a hunch I have when I see someone I would gel with

2) My mom says it's the name my dad used to call me before he went into Oblivion
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Magnoliaa(f): 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
internationalman:

1) It's just a hunch I have when I see someone I would gel with

2) My mom says it's the name my dad used to call me before he went into Oblivion

Really, lol?

Okay... You can send a PM. I'm sorry about number 2.
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by internationalman(m): 1:24pm On Feb 10, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Really, lol?

Okay... You can send a PM. I'm sorry about number 2.

Thanks.

I don't even know him because I was just a year old when he travelled in search of greener pastures overseas..

Until now no one knows what happened to him...

PM sent though
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Magnoliaa(f): 1:26pm On Feb 10, 2021
internationalman:

Thanks.

I don't even know him because I was just a year old when he travelled in search of greener pastures overseas..

Until now no one knows what happened to him...

PM sent though

Wow. embarassed That must be so hard to not even know anything.
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by internationalman(m): 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Wow. embarassed That must be so hard to not even know anything.

It's excruciating but we've kind of gotten over it and left everything to God..

I look forward to you responding to my PM

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Magnoliaa(f): 1:35pm On Feb 10, 2021
internationalman:

It's excruciating but we've kind of gotten over it and left everything to God..

I look forward to you responding to my PM
Hm. Okay. It is well. I've responded already.
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Hangulsaram: 3:28pm On Feb 10, 2021
adadike:
am fine my honey pie. Longest time
Longest time, I sent you email but you did n’t reply. Twice
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by adadike(f): 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
Hangulsaram:

Longest time, I sent you email but you did n’t reply. Twice
ok dear. I will check it tonight
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by ElijahIme1992(m): 8:27am On Feb 11, 2021
Sijo01:

Congratulations!

The day her eyes go open see you for who you be den shuck hand for your eyes, nor cry say vagina people dey bad o
lol I have so much respect for her.....I don't do it in the open.....she doesn't knw and I intend to keep it dat way.
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Unrated900(m): 10:54pm On Feb 11, 2021
adadike:
I have not dated unknowingly. And I will not. I am not one of those that jump from one date to another. I believe in hardwork and don't fancy sex or sleeping around coz I believe a time will come when you go fvcck till u tire. So what's the rush

Nice one and lovely reply

You aren’t the annoying type with the ash word I wrote towards you,
You replied with someone that pass through school and school pass through you as well.

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by iamoyindamola(m): 1:05pm On Jan 10, 2022
layormiii
I think option number 2 will suit you better, learning vocational aptitude is kinda better than online courses or working at the office cos of stress
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Layormiii(f): 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2022
iamoyindamola:
layormiii
I think option number 2 will suit you better, learning vocational aptitude is kinda better than online courses or working at the office cos of stress
thank you sweets. Will look out for which one is to do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Drunk In Love (photo) / Unilag Students Break Reekado Bank's Windscreen After Performance (photo) / Nikkyberry, Seun Egbegbe's Current Girlfriend After Toyin Aimakhu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.