Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed (53510 Views)

Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce / Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation / "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Soweez20: 1:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
Skyfornia:
Celebrities and public toilet are two the same thing..
I totally agreed with you
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Munzy14(m): 1:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
emmanuel596:
Everyday new things to continue to distract people from holding this government accountable for their incompetence.....make orissha femi wife swear say she never Bleep another person husband before
Probably her own karma is back to haunt her...

When u tell younger ladies to be careful, they think it's a child's play...This one will soon turn psycho crying on social media.

All this things have spiritual bonds attached.. For a man to apologise in public and still fall for the same temptation, is not ordinary.

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by nonut: 1:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
adadike:
Side chicks should please leave married men alone. What goes around always find a way to come around. I decided never to date a married man for just one reason - it will come back to haunt me
So, if it doesn't come back to haunt you, you'll taste abi?
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by simplepee(f): 1:30pm On Feb 09, 2021
Mandela27:
yen yen yen
Are you a dog too?
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Glycosunde: 1:31pm On Feb 09, 2021
Wetin dey make me laugh be say even oritse femi liked the post. grin grin grin
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by AishaYesufu: 1:33pm On Feb 09, 2021
Karma at work....

Legend has it that Oritsefemi's wife was a prostitute before marriage

https://www.nairaland.com/4260418/oritsefemis-wife-nabila-fash-prostitute/
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by chccho(m): 1:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
adadike:
Side chicks should please leave married men alone. What goes around always find a way to come around. I decided never to date a married man for just one reason - it will come back to haunt me
Me I'm not a married man and am not a celebrity grin

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by mosdii(m): 1:41pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Ayo2004: 1:42pm On Feb 09, 2021
Emmyreal4:
keep on dreaming wink
A man that just keeps bleeping women without commitments is not a cheat grin
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Cerebellum: 1:43pm On Feb 09, 2021
[quote author=Cholls post=98895335][/quote]
Hoelosho Number 1 spotted
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Popsiladon(m): 1:46pm On Feb 09, 2021
adadike:

Your decision is based on your principles. Kudos.....but my dear, men are polygamous in nature. Whether u date married men or not, ur husband may or may not bleep outside. It's has nothing to do with ur sin. It's ur husband's choice. U may never find out but because men are not as secretive as women....u may catch him....when it's late already.
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by kingjahjah(m): 1:48pm On Feb 09, 2021
are u high................
SoftSport:

lipsrsealed
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by lkillbrokehoes: 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2021
Oritse self no dey put dick for one place or he think he's immune to STD/HIV hmmm
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Liposure: 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2021
Omihanifa:
E be like say this ortise Femi too like olosho o grin
The other day it was kingtblak that was complaining that oritse Femi is trying to steal maami igbagbo from him cheesy
tomorow you go hear say e don popo uglygalz
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by OpinionCounts(m): 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2021
Chii59:

It's not about celebrity. It's a matter of SELF DISCIPLINE.

True! but being a celebrity especially a rich successful one makes SELF DISCIPLINE very difficult to maintain. You are always on the spotlight with thousands of fans crushing on you and wishing they could as much as just touch you, It takes extreme grace to not fall for the promiscuous life when in that position.
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Liposure: 1:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
tstx:
Everybody is just Side chucking these days
its part of the side hustle

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Michelline: 1:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
adadike:
far from truth my dear, even if you no date married men while single, your bobo go still cheat on you...99.9% of men have side chicks even in marriage..infact, married men cheat more than single guys of a fact i can tell you..u go just do 2-0 ..enjoy yourself while you can..these guys aint loyal!
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by inspector1(m): 1:54pm On Feb 09, 2021
[quote author=internationalman post=98894413]Oritsefemi nor try at all.

If you must fûck someone else it doesn't have to be in your matrimonial home.

IS THERE ANY DIFFERENT BETWEEN MATRIMONIAL HOME/BED? Absolutely there is nothing special about it. home is home, bed is bed. Matrimonial is just an ordinary adjective in English.
The moral lesson is to remain faithful to one partner & don't mess around.

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Liposure: 1:54pm On Feb 09, 2021
bigfish3k:

Be deceiving yourself
You think the world is balanced

Given your analogy it means she did it to someone else before now, that is why it's coming back to haunt her

My own is that whether you do or not, it cannot stop your husband from philandering if it's in him.

It doesn't depend on you.
Only self discipline can save him
exactly. I even heard she was a former callgirl.
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by madgoat(m): 1:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
adadike:

Keep quiet there. If u dont want to date a married man, thats ur personal problem. Let those who want to do it, do it.
God bless all the potential side-chics that make life meaningful for us.
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Mandela27: 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2021
simplepee:
Are you a dog too?
Yes like u but am a rare breed unlike u brown inkita
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Liposure: 1:59pm On Feb 09, 2021
Viknat:
Is very difficult for man to back just one pu**y. Extremely. varoey of food prevent kwashiorkor
a balanced diet is good.

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by OpinionCounts(m): 2:00pm On Feb 09, 2021
Michelline:
far from truth my dear, even if you no date married men while single, your bobo go still cheat on you...99.9% of men have side chicks even in marriage..infact, married men cheat more than single guys of a fact i can tell you..u go just do 2-0 ..enjoy yourself while you can..these guys aint loyal!

I pray all responsible young ladies avoid your type of persons...you can go ahead and give this your advise to your sisters and daughters if you believe it is a good idea.

adadike pls avoid this lady's advise so you don't ruin your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Liposure: 2:04pm On Feb 09, 2021
brunobaba:
Nabila,come to my house,let's hurt Oritsefemi right back.
don't bother. She's in my house.

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Liposure: 2:06pm On Feb 09, 2021
Agilscent:
She came to work on a Monday Morning.. Probably also got paid.. Some kind work wey madam of the house no fit do.
abi! Afterall, there is dignity in labor.
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by MT: 2:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
I remember when they were advertising their marriage all over the billboards in Lagos. So, it will come to this afterall cry cry
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Liposure: 2:13pm On Feb 09, 2021
Womanizer:

Please leave side chicks alone, they're providing an essential service grin
at cheaper rates
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 09, 2021
Rubish.... She tear your door enter?
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by FreeSpirited: 2:13pm On Feb 09, 2021
adadike:
But life is not straight forward....that u don't fvvck married men doesn't mean those smallies in University won't fvvck your husband...better enjoy yasef now
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Liposure: 2:16pm On Feb 09, 2021
Womanizer:

It's not good for a healthy man to be 'eating' just one pussy
lol..variety is the spice of life
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by youngsahito(m): 2:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
adadike:
how are we sure that it is not nemesis that his haunting orisa wife bayi?

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by payloader(m): 2:39pm On Feb 09, 2021
Shameless men and women everywhere. Men with uncontrolled urge for sex are disgusting to me. Your wife no be stick.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt / Davido Drunk In Love (photo) / Unilag Students Break Reekado Bank's Windscreen After Performance (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.