Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons (24007 Views)

Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead / Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months / Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by MorataFC: 11:57am On Feb 09, 2021
Hmnmn
Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by SenorFax(m): 11:57am On Feb 09, 2021
On purpose
Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by Okalamu9(m): 11:58am On Feb 09, 2021
PDP is a fraud
Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by ebicon(f): 11:58am On Feb 09, 2021
This repent is becoming rampant than arrest , When the boys were returned so no arrest was done ? now they are dropping weapons, alot is not spoken in this country especially in the north. media need to look into this
Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by drey076(m): 11:59am On Feb 09, 2021
This Country don finish, let us divide Nigeria peacefully
Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by RealEzee(m): 12:00pm On Feb 09, 2021
Which one is oath of repentance gbayi?
Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by udemzyudex(m): 12:02pm On Feb 09, 2021
In Nigeria, crime pays.
Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by Dybala11(m): 12:02pm On Feb 09, 2021
SoftSport:

Nonsense..

Just imagine...
Terrorists are cashing out everyday and walking freely, enjoying scholarships and VIP treatments...

Is this regime not encouraging more terrorism?

It seems terrorism pays in Nigeria...
They'd rather prohibit banks from facilitating crypto currency exchange, frustrate Nigerians economically and in other sectors through their policies etc.

3 Likes

Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by davidque: 12:03pm On Feb 09, 2021
What a stupid government........imagine all this shenanigans and poorly scripted acts.
Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by Resurgent2016: 12:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
Racoon:

Garba Shehu via the usual "presidency" said the Kankara school boys were rescued by repentant bandits while the same military through Maj.Gen Enenche who told a bewildered nation that the military was involved in an operation wherein he alleged the military was using kinetic & non-kinetic approach.

Yet nobody was wounded or died.No ransome was paid nor any bandit arrested or killed? Believe these idiots in government & get kidnap or killed.

That Eneche guy is a disgrace to his family let alone the nigerian army. I understand he may have his instructions, but at least common sense should tell him some times it is better to keep quiet than to talk and be considered a fool.

This same man was the one that mentioned the nigerian army did not go the lekki gate ,claiming he has forensic evidence, only to recant it few days later
Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by RealEzee(m): 12:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
How can macaban abi kilo kpe, say they rescued when the said bandits said they surrendered abi repented? Ka shi ma wo
Action kpor
Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by Sijo01(f): 12:06pm On Feb 09, 2021
Did they also surrender the 30m ransom colleected angry Joke of a country angry
Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by gurunlocker: 12:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
So anybody can commit crime now and repent?

Is that how it works now under this administration?
Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by Yankee101: 12:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
E don arrange
Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by delpee(f): 12:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
Now clean and white as snow. Go and sin no more. Hmmm!

1 Like

Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by GodisFirst: 12:13pm On Feb 09, 2021
Racoon:

Garba Shehu via the usual "presidency" said the Kankara school boys were rescued by repentant bandits while the same military through Maj.Gen Enenche who told a bewildered nation that the military was involved in an operation wherein he alleged the military was using kinetic & non-kinetic approach.

Yet nobody was wounded or died.No ransome was paid nor any bandit arrested or killed? Believe these idiots in government & get kidnap or killed.

My dear, this their kinetic & non-kinetic approach approaches in lying done tire me. which one should I believe?
Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by pius4luv(m): 12:16pm On Feb 09, 2021
I don’t know why I was born in this country call Nigeria God bless me and let move out my family out from this country this year .
Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by sommy03(m): 12:25pm On Feb 09, 2021
backnbeta:
Did the "fresidency" (I wonder who he is) collect the ransom back or he'll just be allowed to spend the money on more weapons to sponsor his boys (since he is now 'repentant')? Just curious undecided
Now that's funny...�
Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by deeva2: 12:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
DID THEY ALSO SURRENDERED THE MONEY PAID AS RANSOM..
Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by SarutobiEky(m): 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2021
Let's see what the Boko boys have to say about this. I trust my boys, they'll react in the most dramatic way possible.

Nonsense...shey real terrorist dey repent?

Make una corn-tea-knew to serve us tea, because we never knew we were corns to be roasted. Rubbish
Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by pepericozi: 12:43pm On Feb 09, 2021
God is wonderful. But let me ask:

Who are the people taking custody of those items surrendered?

Shortly, those in charge will begin to hire the guns to robbers and kidnappers for monetary gain.

God deh.
Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by Akaegwu(m): 12:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
smart guy after collecting million in ransom now na to chop the money for urban area ....
Too much sense.
Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by reuben81: 1:01pm On Feb 09, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:

https://www.thecable.ng/mastermind-of-kankara-schoolboys-abduction-repents-surrenders-rifles/amp
he has started recruiting deadly thugs for second term,as yari and marafa is now read to fight him,he need those thugs
Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by dominique(f): 1:01pm On Feb 09, 2021
So just like that they repent and they go scot-free and even compensated with cash. My heart goes out to the families of the victims slain by these bandits. Imagine watching the killers of your loved one go unpunished after destroying lives and properties. It's a no brainer that some political heavyweights are backing these bandits.

1 Like

Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by wiloy2k8(m): 1:10pm On Feb 09, 2021
I dey tells u

nkwuocha1:
Lol
You see this core Northern Nigerian players, they all think southerners are _fools I swear.
Just imagine what I'm reading here.Kidnappers/Banditry going shot free with ran some?

Ogene biko!Huh?!!

Any Southern soldier fighting or died in the course of this country, you are a hopeless no entity and worthless to your generations born and unborn.

Can't you see?This people are terrorists, all of them from the political hierarchy to the religious advocates, down to the almajaris.

They swim and drink in inhuman brutality and irredeemable ethno- religious fanaticism.

Little wonder I careless when they die in their numbers.To me, it's a dog eat dog!The Israelis knows this that's why they are always on the offensive almost all the time.

I will never understand their reasoning, so archaic and does not conform with anything progressive.

Rubbish!
Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by Duplik8t77(m): 1:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
what does have to say to his terrorists loving darling daddy. smh

1 Like

Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by Sonn(m): 1:15pm On Feb 09, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
smart guy after collecting million in ransom now na to chop the money for urban area ....
I dey tell you' the guy ge sense no be small
Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by Brushstrokes20: 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nigeria is a very bad joke!

Useless govt of self serving THIEVES and shameless criminals!
Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by INCREDIBLE007(m): 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2021
Cash out app
if you know you know
Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by mnwogu(m): 1:32pm On Feb 09, 2021
Why is nobody asking questions on where these idiots are getting these AK47? Why is the govt silent? Abi they legalised the sale of arms to them? Repented indeed.....
Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by faste: 1:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
lie lie government

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Chief Of Naval Staff, Vice Admiral Gambo In Aso Rock / Proof Of N450M Given To Keyamo By NNPC To Be Published By Us - Leadersng / Herdsmen May Form Own Security Outfit Soon – Bodejo, Miyetti Allah Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.