Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Lesson To Remember Throughout Your Life - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lesson To Remember Throughout Your Life (1398 Views)

The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) / Write Your Life Story In 6 Words / Anybody Old Enough To Remember The "pacesetters" Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lesson To Remember Throughout Your Life by Jolomsguy(m): 8:45pm On Apr 06, 2011
These Statements Are Good Reflections To Keep in Mind All The Time,

1] Prayer is Not a " Spare Wheel " That You Pull Out When in Trouble, But it is A " steering wheel " That Directs The Right Path Throughout.

2] Do You Know Why A Car's WIND SHIELD is So Large & The Rearview Mirror is So Small ? Because Our PAST is Not As important As Ur FUTURE, Look Ahead And Move on.

3] Friendship is Like A BOOK. It Takes Few Seconds To Burn, But it Takes Years To Write.

4] All Tthings in Life Are Temporary. If Going Well, Enjoy it, They Will Not Last Forever.If Going Wrong, Don't Worry, They Can't Last Long Either.

5] Old Friends Are Gold! New Friends Are Diamond! If You Get A Diamond, Don't Forget The Gold!, Because To Hold A Diamond, You Always Need A Base Of Gold!

6] Often When We Lose Hope And Think This is The End, GOD Smiles From Above And Says,"Relax, Sweet Heart, it's Just A Bend, Not The End!

7] When GOD Solves Your Problems, You Have Faith in HIS Abilities; When GOD Doesn't Solve Your Problems HE Has Faith in Your Abilities.

8] A Blind Person Asked Swami Vivekanand: " Can There Be Anything Worse Than Losing eye sight? He replied: "Yes, losing your vision!"

9] When You Pray For Others, God Listens To You And Blesses Them, And Sometimes, When You Are Safe And Happy, Remember That Someone Has Prayed For You.

10] WORRYING Does Not Take Away Tomorrows' TROUBLES, it Takes Away Todays' PEACE.

Hence ENJOY!!! each and every moment of Life!!!!!!!
Re: Lesson To Remember Throughout Your Life by Thirst4Lif: 9:18pm On Apr 06, 2011
10] WORRYING Does Not Take Away Tomorrows' TROUBLES, it Takes Away Todays' PEACE.

Words to live by.
Re: Lesson To Remember Throughout Your Life by Pro02: 3:11am On Apr 09, 2011
i like this

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me The Story Of My Life / The Best Books You Read This Year........2014 / AWUFF DEY BUST BELLE .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.