Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) (57375 Views)

Femi Otedola And Akinwumi Adesina Visit Dangote Petrochemical Plant / Femi Otedola Visits ‘Dangote Wonderland’ Second Time in One Month (Photo) / Otedola Visits Dangote's Fertilizer Plant (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by passyhansome(m): 1:10pm On Feb 09, 2021
f
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by IamFINESSE: 1:10pm On Feb 09, 2021
grin
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by tot(f): 1:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
[s]
lkillbrokehoes:
Ote$, very nice man.
[/s]
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by mechanics(m): 1:13pm On Feb 09, 2021
No photo of the refinery?
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by streetsoldier1(m): 1:13pm On Feb 09, 2021
If not that the leadership of Info state govt no wise, this project woulda have been in Info state... More development and IGR but awon weyrey messed up
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by Ijaya123: 1:19pm On Feb 09, 2021
fnep2smooth:

niger delta oil

You fit drink am?
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by AleAirHub(m): 1:20pm On Feb 09, 2021
It's well
They will be powered by gas, which will be sent from the Niger River delta via two 550-kilometre underwater pipelines
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by RPG2020(m): 1:22pm On Feb 09, 2021
[quote author=donbachi post=98897552]The guy like tom ford die.[/quote

Gucci na for street people Tomford na for private people
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by Femeto: 1:28pm On Feb 09, 2021
Wetin resemble Refinery for here?
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by coputa(m): 1:32pm On Feb 09, 2021
pretydiva:
The rich are getting richer
because they are investing

2 Likes

Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by rontolo(m): 1:36pm On Feb 09, 2021
Laudable, ambitious project. Securing the gas pipeline running through the delta must be given serious attention, considering it’s susceptibility to sabotage

1 Like

Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by Duridadi: 1:36pm On Feb 09, 2021
Fahdiga:
Nice one from Otedola but make sure you tell DJ Cuppy to start paying her bills and not forming Aje butter while scamming people
.... DJ Cuppy abi ... undecided

Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by PHijo(m): 1:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
May God bless and prosper BUA refinery if he has the right intentions.
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by janedonez(m): 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2021
Great men.
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by Heavance(m): 1:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
Abdulazeez99:
Billionaire Femi Otedola has again visited the oil refinery and petrochemical plant sites under construction in Lagos by Africa’s richest man Aliko Dangote, Igbere TV reports.

Mr Otedola on Monday shared photos of his visit to the site on Instagram.

He said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLB38RhH-N0/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Otedola last visited the site in January 2020.

The $15 billion oil refinery will be one of the world’s biggest on completion. It is designed to process 650,000 barrels of crude daily.

The complex will also house a fertilizer factory is estimated at $2.5 billion.

They will be powered by gas, which will be sent from the Niger River delta via two 550-kilometre underwater pipelines, which will also cost Dangote about $2.5 billion, Bloomberg reports.
Slated to commence operation 2019... (during the presidential campaign).
All of a sudden, we keep seeing pictures, just like TSTV.
I was there 2019, and I kept shaking my head.
This man's will make petroleum products more expensive, Mark my words.
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by lkillbrokehoes: 1:41pm On Feb 09, 2021
tot:
[s][/s]
Did I hurt your feelings grin
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by successtutor(m): 1:43pm On Feb 09, 2021
Olowo n sore olowo.
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by charzyh2: 1:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
pretydiva:
This quote is widely spoken by the poor. Please stop it.

1 Like

Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by tot(f): 1:47pm On Feb 09, 2021
[s]
lkillbrokehoes:
Did I hurt your feelings grin
[/s]
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 09, 2021
for how many years now
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by coputa(m): 1:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
This is the reason our leaders refused to fix our refineries,so that Dangote refinery will be the only functional refinery in the country..
They refused to grant license to Niger deltans to build private refinery, despite the fact that they are the custodian's of the black gold.
The hausa/Fulani has hold this country by his testes.
The foolish southern Leaders (asslickers)are bunch of cowards,who take instructions from their hausa/Fulani master to unsurp their people.
Southerners should stop complaining,they should hold their cowardly leaders responsible for their plight

1 Like

Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by brandsoncharlie: 2:00pm On Feb 09, 2021
pretydiva:
He should go and get richer in the USA or sane country, not by quota system or sabotaging a region because of corruption. Only in Nigeria.
One of the few men I respect is Tony elumelu not people like dangote, selling cement costly in Nigeria but cheaper in Ghana, beniné Republic because those countries don't tolerate nonsense.
If you think petrol price will be cheaper then you will wish till you know when.
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by brandsoncharlie: 2:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
coputa:

This is the reason our leaders refused to fix our refineries,so that Dangote refinery will be the only functional refinery in the country..
They refused to grant license to Niger deltans to build private refinery, despite the fact that they are the custodian's of the black gold.
The hausa/Fulani has hold this country by his testes.
The foolish southern Leaders (asslickers)are bunch of cowards,who take instructions from their hausa/Fulani master to unsurp their people.
Southerners should stop complaining,they should hold their cowardly leaders responsible for their plight
Exactly oh, since they know those militants from Niger delta vandalise oil pipelines, FG has now resort to use train to transport crude instead of making huge losses on pipe lines and funds for eradication of environmental pollution.
Niger delta leaders are cowards.
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by okeyscrib(m): 2:06pm On Feb 09, 2021
Have you heard of insurance before?

Jerryherd:
cool

Otedola has mega money tied to this investment ... This frequent visits is far more than friendly visits..

He is always visiting.. I just hope the Forte Oil he sold was not because of Dangote refinery

God forbid and I pray it never happens... If Dangote refinery blows up in flames on first trail... Many Politicians would die immediately of heart attack, all the people Dangote is fronting for might commit suicide overnight

Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by brandsoncharlie: 2:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ijaya123:

You fit drink am?
Only in Nigeria, go Saudi Arabia, UAE or Qatar to ask such questions.
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by Sleekfingers: 2:10pm On Feb 09, 2021
fnep2smooth:

niger delta oil

i build any kind of website........... pay when the job is completed

it is nigeria oil.....as long as niger delta is still part of nigeria......everything there belong the federal government.........
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Otedola has mega money tied to this investment ... This frequent visits is far more than friendly visits..

He is always visiting.. I just hope the Forte Oil he sold was not because of Dangote refinery

God forbid and I pray it never happens... If Dangote refinery blows up in flames on first trail... Many Politicians would die immediately of heart attack, all the people Dangote is fronting for might commit suicide overnight

You're just following what myopic minded people's assumptions. So it's impossible for Nigerian to be as rich as Dangote without politicians share?
Abdussamad BUA and Adenuga started late than Dangote and there businesses & money is growing faster than Dangote's. What are u going to say abt them.
Go and know more abt Dangote and his family, may be u'll learn more abt the family born to be rich and are extremely rich decades before Nigeria was born.
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by ipadeola91057: 2:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
for how many years now
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by efighter: 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
Otedola is MAD. No blood sucking Fulani vampire is a brother to any true son of Oduduwa, except the bastards, backstabbers and traitors
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by Chibokgame: 2:43pm On Feb 09, 2021
Where is the picture of the Refinery that i heard is at 75 % completion?
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 09, 2021
we have to wait for one man to finish building a refinery so that we can be exploited by him, the nation has refineries that have been crippled so that we pay more for imported fuel, and no one sees any thing wrong with that.
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by nnatobryno(m): 2:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
Tectono:
Yes, I love what Otedola did. When you celebrate with someone God has blessed, God will bless you too. Click on the first link on my signature if you are interested in making millions of naira from export business.
and you are here begging

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Good Reasons On Selling Products Using Online Advertising / Adama Indimi At Her Brother, Ahmed's Wedding To Zahra / Shop Of A Lady - Bread Winner, Demolished In Nnewi, Anambra As She Cries Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.