Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) (57379 Views)

Femi Otedola And Akinwumi Adesina Visit Dangote Petrochemical Plant / Femi Otedola Visits ‘Dangote Wonderland’ Second Time in One Month (Photo) / Otedola Visits Dangote's Fertilizer Plant (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 09, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

Exactly oh, since they know those militants from Niger delta vandalise oil pipelines, FG has now resort to use train to transport crude instead of making huge losses on pipe lines and funds for eradication of environmental pollution.
Niger delta leaders are cowards.

they re no cowards, just ignorant and selfish.
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by Briteiyobo1(m): 3:01pm On Feb 09, 2021
He may have shares there considering his frequent visit to the refinery.
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by Binance(m): 3:04pm On Feb 09, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Otedola has mega money tied to this investment ... This frequent visits is far more than friendly visits..

He is always visiting.. I just hope the Forte Oil he sold was not because of Dangote refinery

God forbid and I pray it never happens... If Dangote refinery blows up in flames on first trail... Many Politicians would die immediately of heart attack, all the people Dangote is fronting for might commit suicide overnight

The kind of sense is not meant for Nigeria bro!!! you are too smart,, kudos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by Necksonnel: 3:12pm On Feb 09, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Otedola has mega money tied to this investment ... This frequent visits is far more than friendly visits..

He is always visiting.. I just hope the Forte Oil he sold was not because of Dangote refinery

God forbid and I pray it never happens... If Dangote refinery blows up in flames on first trail... Many Politicians would die immediately of heart attack, all the people Dangote is fronting for might commit suicide overnight

You're right bro , Seems he also invested in the business

1 Like

Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by Eriokanmi: 3:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
Men!
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by Viktoreze(m): 3:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
“Everyone wants a piece of land. It’s the only sure investment. It can never depreciate like a car or a washing machine. Land will double its value in ten years or in less than that. Land is going up every day.” -SAM SHEPARD, Curse of the Starving Class
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by CaptainFM1: 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

What is the cost of the total project? When you have a company like Alphabet, Apple, Amazon that can buy our entire continent!

I don't want to say the project is a collosal waste of money. Electric car is gradually turning the curve and it is predicted that in 10years time, most car manufacturer will make more battery powered electric cars than combustion engines cars. What you will then see next, is the entire developed countries will have a robust policies to ensure that combustion engine cars are phased out...you can bet where most of the cars will then end?..... Nigeria.

Even a country like India is pushing for electric cars. But because our elites and politicians are all corrupt and they want quick money...all they ever think off is Oil.

Several research is ongoing to even produce cars that will use water or even air. By the time those come online, we will be drink our remaining oil.

Give us cheap electricity and more than 50% of Nigerian problem will be solved.

2 Likes

Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by 400billionman: 3:46pm On Feb 09, 2021
Otedola, this one your friend, Dangote didn't appear in the visit pictures with you.

Fear vagina people.
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by Jerryherd: 3:46pm On Feb 09, 2021
CaptainFM1:

What is the cost of the total project? When you have a company like Alphabet, Apple, Amazon that can buy our entire continent!

I don't want to say the project is a collosal waste of money. Electric car is gradually turning the curve and it is predicted that in 10years time, most car manufacturer will make more battery powered electric cars than combustion engines cars. What you will then see next, is the entire developed countries will have a robust policies to ensure that combustion engine cars are phased out...you can bet where most of the cars will then end?..... Nigeria.

Even a country like India is pushing for electric cars. But because our elites and politicians are all corrupt and they want quick money...all they ever think off is Oil.

Several research is ongoing to even produce cars that will use water or even air. By the time those come online, we will be drink our remaining oil.

Give us cheap electricity and more than 50% of Nigerian problem will be solved.

Petrol and Diesel are not the only derivatives of crude Oil

Many industries would depend on Dangote refinery, from Fertilizer, Plastic, engine oil, JetA1 fuel and many more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by Jerryherd: 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2021
Coronabirus:
You're just following what myopic minded people's assumptions. So it's impossible for Nigerian to be as rich as Dangote without politicians share?
Abdussamad BUA and Adenuga started late than Dangote and there businesses & money is growing faster than Dangote's. What are u going to say abt them.
Go and know more abt Dangote and his family, may be u'll learn more abt the family born to be rich and are extremely rich decades before Nigeria was born.

Dangote group is a Public Liability Company with shares traded at far as NYSE

So it's simple if Dangote group is not a private company solely owned by Dangote alone then his share holders are Politicians, Business men and others

Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by PervertProphet: 3:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
Tectono:
Yes, I love what Otedola did. When you celebrate with someone God has blessed, God will bless you too. Click on the first link on my signature if you are interested in making millions of naira from export business.

I laugh you in Nuclear Power.
He is not celebrating. He is happy that his investment in it is coming alive.
That's the power of the rich. They invest and network. I won't be surprised to later know that he too has some substantial investment in the refinery as a close friend of Dangote.
Billionaires move.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by fof1: 3:59pm On Feb 09, 2021
Abdulazeez99:
Billionaire Femi Otedola has again visited the oil refinery and petrochemical plant sites under construction in Lagos by Africa’s richest man Aliko Dangote, Igbere TV reports.

Mr Otedola on Monday shared photos of his visit to the site on Instagram.

He said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLB38RhH-N0/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Otedola last visited the site in January 2020.

The $15 billion oil refinery will be one of the world’s biggest on completion. It is designed to process 650,000 barrels of crude daily.

The complex will also house a fertilizer factory is estimated at $2.5 billion.

They will be powered by gas, which will be sent from the Niger River delta via two 550-kilometre underwater pipelines, which will also cost Dangote about $2.5 billion, Bloomberg reports.

The Business sense U dont have, Hausa Man is Teaching U in Yoruba Land....
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by CaptainFM1: 3:59pm On Feb 09, 2021
Jerryherd:

Petrol and Diesel are not the only derivatives of crude Oil

Many industries would depend on Dangote refinery, from Fertilizer, Plastic, engine oil, JetA1 fuel and many more

I know that, that's why I said I don't want to say it's a collosal waste.

My view is our Government really need to take this electrification seriously. We are always playing catch-up in terms of development. Infact, in almost everything so to say.
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by zanshi: 4:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
Oil refinerys may soon be the thing of the past this is because TESLA and other electric car companies are actively making electric cars more and more efficient. And you know one thing about the west is, if they develop a tech at it's nascent stage, watch it in a few years and you are going to have a better tech that performs much better.

Look at box type TV's we use to have many years ago, with so many dev over the years we now have ultra slim TV's.
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by Jerryherd: 4:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
CaptainFM1:

I know that, that's why I said I don't want to say it's a collosal waste.

My view is our Government really need to take this electrification seriously. We are always playing catch-up in terms of development. Infact, in almost everything so to say.

Our choices for power in a 200 million population country is either coal or nuclear power, I don't think gas or hydro can serve our capacity

Now the issue is Nigeria is a signatory to Paris accord on global warming and reducing CO2 emmision through reduction of coal plants, again UN nuclear agency might not easily approve a Nuclear Plant for Africa for safety reasons and because nuclear waste from nuclear reactors of power plant are used for nuclear weapons

Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 09, 2021
coputa:

This is the reason our leaders refused to fix our refineries,so that Dangote refinery will be the only functional refinery in the country..
They refused to grant license to Niger deltans to build private refinery, despite the fact that they are the custodian's of the black gold.
The hausa/Fulani has hold this country by his testes.
The foolish southern Leaders (asslickers)are bunch of cowards,who take instructions from their hausa/Fulani master to unsurp their people.
Southerners should stop complaining,they should hold their cowardly leaders responsible for their plight

1.Dangote is not the only refinery being built...there are several others

2.The reasopn why our refinereis failed is that for decades, in the name of subsidy, we have been selling fuel below the cost of producing it.

As a resilt, NNPC ran out of money to maintain and upgrade its refinereis since the 1990's...and any money it makes now goes into paying for subsidy and its associated costs, as well as importing fuel once the reifneres stopped working completely several years ago.

3.There is a solutin, and it is called allowing makrteters to set the price of suel, instead of government and NNPC. But since Nigerians don't want to pay for fuel at higher prcies, and government does not want to be overthrown....we continue spendin gmoney on subsidy

Niger has a functioning refinery, and they sell fuel at N377 per liter. Expensive, but at the end of the day, they have the profit needed to keep the refinery running.

Here in Nigeria, we sell fuel at N162, the actual cost is N190, and NNPC since 2017 has been spending most of its profits...what is left over after the chopping is done, keeping it that way. Thus, NNPC has no cash for repairing or renovating refineres.

But if we tell you Nigerians that we should end subsidy and price controls, you people will cry and protest. So, keep your subsidy.And stop blaming government . In 1993 and 2012, you were told Oil subsidy must go. You called them IMF agents, and evil people

4.And if subsidy does not go when Dangote refinery comes on stream, Dangote is oging to export his fuel out of the country. Or his refinery would be dillapidated in years because no profit to keep it running well enough.

1 Like

Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by Coinbased: 4:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
Oh
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by Jostoman: 4:27pm On Feb 09, 2021
Mide3367:
na wa for the way u reason like a retarded person. grin
exactly my brother
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by georgeakins: 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

He is not fronting for anyone. You people are fond of saying negative things about successful people once they are not from your region.
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by Jerryherd: 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
georgeakins:

Her is not fronting for anyone. You people are fond of saying negative things about successful people once they are not from your region.

Dangote Group of companies is a public liability company with shareholders listed on Nigeria stock exchange and NewYork Stock Exchange

So yes he is fronting for his shareholders and investors
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by Ijaya123: 4:48pm On Feb 09, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

Only in Nigeria, go Saudi Arabia, UAE or Qatar to ask such questions.

No section of those countries claim the oil is theirs.
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by Mccullum: 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

You are very intelligent, his visiting is all about his own money that tied with the investment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by brandsoncharlie: 5:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ijaya123:

No section of those countries claim the oil is theirs.
Because there's equity for all, unlike Nigeria.
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by DonMekino(m): 6:21pm On Feb 09, 2021
btw if you're connected to the refinery or any other refineries or industrial environment and u need metal pipes and fittings.....either as engineer or contractor, please contact me... I'm into importation of all pipes and fittings
08034447753(WhatsApp)

help my hustle too
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 09, 2021
There friendship is quiet special and Mr Otedola is always a worthy friend except some haters would always try to bring roforofo fight with their friendship... One day we might likely have DANGOTEDOLA hopefully all the Yoruba - Fulani fight would end and monitoring spirits would be put to shame.

Elon Musk disturbing us with electric cars should recognize the future is flying cars made of light petrochemical plastics, with people able to pack their vehicles inside their space within a skyscraper as we move towards the era of Vertical cities.
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 6:51pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nice one... kudos to both of them...
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:49pm On Feb 09, 2021
Dat top no pass 20k
Simple life
Respect
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by zoedew: 8:41pm On Feb 09, 2021
John Doe's paddy. John Doe will do well to flee hoes!
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by Tectono: 8:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
PervertProphet:

I laugh you in Nuclear Power.
He is not celebrating. He is happy that his investment in it is coming alive.
That's the power of the rich. They invest and network. I won't be surprised to later know that he too has some substantial investment in the refinery as a close friend of Dangote.
Billionaires move.
Are you implying that Otedola sold Forte Oil and invested the proceeds on Dangote Oil Refinery? If you want to be making millions of naira from export business, click on the first link on my signature.
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by Tectono: 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2021
nnatobryno:
and you are here begging
Begging? Begging for what? Folks, click on the first link on my signature if you want to be making millions of naira from export business.
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 09, 2021
Jerryherd:

Dangote group is a Public Liability Company with shares traded at far as NYSE

So it's simple if Dangote group is not a private company solely owned by Dangote alone then his share holders are Politicians, Business men and others

More than 96% of Dangote group's share belongs to him. It's against CAMA act for an individual to solely own 100% of his company share!

Please u need to wake up and know that Politicians are not the richest people in Nigeria. Business men, contractors are the biggest men. When politician want to campaign he beg business men for donations and loans. When a govt give road project of N100b politician play dirty game to access may be at least N2b as kick back but the contractor may likely cash more than N20b out of it. Have u seen the difference?
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) by Victorclean1: 11:13pm On Feb 09, 2021
The truth is that am afraid the project won't be a white elephant project.

So unfortunate the contract was awarded to Indians. Chinese would have gone far ,if given the opportunity.

It's disgraceful to see the things going on in the construction site.

I rest my case

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Good Reasons On Selling Products Using Online Advertising / Adama Indimi At Her Brother, Ahmed's Wedding To Zahra / "No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.