Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Lady Shares Her Encounter When She Was Dating A Rich Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Her Encounter When She Was Dating A Rich Guy (3214 Views)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / 2 Nigerian Facebook Slay Queens Fight Dirty Over Rich Guy, He Reacts / Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Her Encounter When She Was Dating A Rich Guy by ashewoboy(m): 11:50am On Feb 09, 2021
Wow! the guy must be an alpha male.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Her Encounter When She Was Dating A Rich Guy by ashewoboy(m): 11:50am On Feb 09, 2021
rich guys should date rich ladies. there are so many ladies who are living the lifestyle they can not afford like kunlecheesy.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Her Encounter When She Was Dating A Rich Guy by MickzyDonald: 11:52am On Feb 09, 2021
Ah wahala tie gele ooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Her Encounter When She Was Dating A Rich Guy by Mikester: 11:53am On Feb 09, 2021
It all depends on how they feel for each other but no one pays his bills with a hug. Can they? Both should be financially stable before speaking about commitment.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Encounter When She Was Dating A Rich Guy by mosdii(m): 11:57am On Feb 09, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

18 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Encounter When She Was Dating A Rich Guy by Cholls(m): 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2021
my sister I smell lie...
Re: Lady Shares Her Encounter When She Was Dating A Rich Guy by donbachi(m): 12:02pm On Feb 09, 2021
Women should make money.it stops nonsense from guys.one rich babe for ph just do her bobo mother burial.single handedly.still renovate the guy family house join.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Encounter When She Was Dating A Rich Guy by Randy100: 12:20pm On Feb 09, 2021
donbachi:
Women should make money.it stops nonsense from guys.one rich babe for ph just do her bobo mother burial.single handedly.still renovate the guy family house join.
Alhaji Lai Mohammed.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Encounter When She Was Dating A Rich Guy by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 09, 2021
if "done and dusted" was a person

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Encounter When She Was Dating A Rich Guy by johnkey: 12:30pm On Feb 09, 2021
'nairaland dumb broke feminists just left the chat'

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Encounter When She Was Dating A Rich Guy by Knighty12: 12:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
Personal reasons kill u dia... Useless Cunts!!
Re: Lady Shares Her Encounter When She Was Dating A Rich Guy by Draslo(m): 12:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
This yeye girl wey dey sell sextoys. Niggas don pass am round like football

5 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Encounter When She Was Dating A Rich Guy by Ayo2004: 12:51pm On Feb 09, 2021
donbachi:
This sounds too good to be true..the guy is either her slave or he used charms grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Her Encounter When She Was Dating A Rich Guy by DaddyRochie1642: 1:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ayo2004:

This sounds too good to be true..the guy is either her slave or he used charms grin

grin grin grin
Re: Lady Shares Her Encounter When She Was Dating A Rich Guy by Ayo2004: 1:47pm On Feb 09, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

grin grin grin
I saw your picture...is that really you?
Are u single?
Asking for a friend grin
Re: Lady Shares Her Encounter When She Was Dating A Rich Guy by bukatyne(f): 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2021
SmellySperm:
if "done and dusted" was a person

Afi done and dusted na grin

Some responses just leave one speechless.
Re: Lady Shares Her Encounter When She Was Dating A Rich Guy by ashewoboy(m): 3:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
bukatyne:

Afi done and dusted na grin
Some responses just leave one speechless.

I would like to view the person behind your username.
Re: Lady Shares Her Encounter When She Was Dating A Rich Guy by babatunji91185: 3:31pm On Feb 09, 2021
:Women should make money.it stops nonsense from guys.one rich babe for ph just do her bobo mother burial.single handedly.still renovate the guy family house join. Alhaji Lai Mohammed.
Re: Lady Shares Her Encounter When She Was Dating A Rich Guy by bukatyne(f): 3:42pm On Feb 09, 2021
ashewoboy:

I would like to view the person behind your username.

Happy viewing cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Her Encounter When She Was Dating A Rich Guy by Michelle55: 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
Draslo:
This yeye girl wey dey sell sextoys. Niggas don pass am round like football
You know this.. How sir?

Re: Lady Shares Her Encounter When She Was Dating A Rich Guy by Draslo(m): 5:54pm On Feb 09, 2021
Michelle55:

You know this.. How sir?
Mind your bizwax

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Her Encounter When She Was Dating A Rich Guy by ashewoboy(m): 6:48pm On Feb 09, 2021
moderators.
Re: Lady Shares Her Encounter When She Was Dating A Rich Guy by alphaNomega: 9:51pm On Feb 09, 2021
Haha, good point

(1) (Reply)

Guys Show Ur Sunday Food!! / This Is What Made Me Loose Interest In Going To Church / Finally Quit Music, See What Am Into Now! (pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.