Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

NYIF Loan Discussion Thread - Business (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread (221447 Views)

Nyif Loan / NYIF Loan Application Portal: How To Apply, Verify Your Email / If Given The FG NYIF Loan Of -N-5M, What Would You Do With It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Beansman: 1:35am On May 14, 2022
Please how do I locate their office in Edo or Bayelsa State?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Perfectman91: 2:36am On May 14, 2022
Gistcore00:

I also visited their branch too, the account was created for me.
Please, do I need to fill the online form again? When I already have account with them

The physical account creation is the main thing, I already filled the online form before approaching the bank but was required to still create an account with them. So no issues
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Perfectman91: 2:45am On May 14, 2022
Perfectman91:

The physical account creation is the main thing, I already filled the online form before approaching the bank but was required to still create an account with them at baobab. So no issues
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Dickson25(m): 3:21am On May 14, 2022
Perfectman91:

I went to baobab today to do my findings concerning tin & account number which I left blank on my online form and was told I needed to create an account with them where the money will be disbursed in which I did. Guys it's best to go to the bank to do things physically to avoid stories of not been paid later

The Bank is not even in South East... I'm in Abia State how person go do.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Dickson25(m): 3:22am On May 14, 2022
Beansman:
Please how do I locate their office in Edo or Bayelsa State?
the bank no de Edo or Bayelsa
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Perfectman91: 7:05am On May 14, 2022
Dickson25:

The Bank is not even in South East... I'm in Abia State how person go do.

It's worth traveling for
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Dickson25(m): 7:17am On May 14, 2022
Perfectman91:

It's worth traveling for

So the form we filled online is not okay or what...
I'm physically challenged traveling to Lagos will be very stressful for me... It's well sha. I leave everything in God's hand
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Perfectman91: 8:20am On May 14, 2022
Dickson25:

I'm physically challenged traveling to Lagos will be very stressful for me... It's well sha. I leave everything in God's hand

My brother I asked the staff at the baobab bank yesterday if other beneficiaries outside Lagos can participate and she said their bank was chosen because of its proximity. Meaning it's in various states outside Lagos
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by bulespephilo(m): 8:34am On May 14, 2022
Perfectman91:

My brother I asked the staff at the baobab bank yesterday if other beneficiaries outside Lagos can participate and she said their bank was chosen because of its proximity. Meaning it's in various states outside Lagos
Not true.
They only have branches in Lagos(14), Abuja(4), and Kaduna(5).
They are not serious. I wonder how they'd ask people to come to the physical branch before opening an account, in this technology age.

The google form carries everything needed to open a bank account but baobab nor get sense lass lass.

Somebody like me in Taraba, all three locations far. You'll now be spending 20-30k tp. Hian!!

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Perfectman91: 8:42am On May 14, 2022
bulespephilo:

Not true.
They only have branches in Lagos(14), Abuja(4), and Kaduna(5).
They are not serious. I wonder how they'd ask people to come to the physical branch before opening an account, in this technology age.

The google form carries everything needed to open a bank account but baobab nor get sense lass lass.

Somebody like me in Taraba, all three locations far. You'll now be spending 20-30k tp. Hian!!

Sorry to hear this
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Hafis16(m): 8:44am On May 14, 2022
Perfectman91:

The bank is not even in Kogi State, the bank is only available at Lagos, Kaduna and Abuja. They should make use of the form we filled online.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Perfectman91: 8:46am On May 14, 2022
Dickson25:

You have to be at the baobab bank to create an account number
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by bulespephilo(m): 9:02am On May 14, 2022
Perfectman91:

Sorry to hear this
Thanks bro. I'll find a way around it.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by PastorFire: 9:09am On May 14, 2022
Hafis16:

The bank is not even in Kogi State, the bank is only available at Lagos, Kaduna and Abuja. They should make use of the form we filled online.
That is not entirely true please. The bank is in some states as well.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by bulespephilo(m): 10:01am On May 14, 2022
PastorFire:
Oya provide us with the address nah.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Beansman: 10:22am On May 14, 2022
Baobab have to let those of us who don't reside in Lagos,Abuja and Kaduna know what next to do aside the online form we fill. The money is our money not theirs. They should not used the excuse of us not coming to their office as a ground to disqualify us when they don't have branches in the 36 state.

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by PastorFire: 11:15am On May 14, 2022
bulespephilo:

state your area of interest.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by GraceMide1: 11:42am On May 14, 2022
bulespephilo:

Check this out on their website to find the locations of some branches
https://baobabgroup.com/ng

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Beansman: 11:42am On May 14, 2022
Bayelsa State
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by bulespephilo(m): 12:03pm On May 14, 2022
PastorFire:
state your area of interest.
I'm in Taraba state so anywhere close is good for me; Taraba, Adamawa, Benue, Plateau.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by bulespephilo(m): 12:06pm On May 14, 2022
GraceMide1:

Check this out on their website to find the locations of some branches
https://baobabgroup.com/ng
Thanks.
I did that before commenting here. Only saw Lagos, Abuja, Ogun and Kaduna.
Saw Dugbe( don't know if it's the one in Ibadan or another one)
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by PhilsGiovani: 12:25pm On May 14, 2022
Perfectman91:

The physical account creation is the main thing, I already filled the online form before approaching the bank but was required to still create an account with them. So no issues

That’s what the google form was meant for, to get information for opening of account. You don’t have to be physically present at the bank. Besides the bank is not available in all states like LAPO so they can’t say you have to be physically present to open account
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Perfectman91: 12:30pm On May 14, 2022
PhilsGiovani:

That’s what the google form was meant for, to get information for opening of account. You don’t have to be physically present at the bank. Besides the bank is not available in all states like LAPO so they can’t say you have to be physically present to open account

So which account number do you then put in the account number column ? For baobab beneficiaries
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by PastorFire: 12:41pm On May 14, 2022
bulespephilo:

I'm in Taraba state so anywhere close is good for me; Taraba, Adamawa, Benue, Plateau.
Thanks in anticipation.
There is a branch in Jos. Its at Rwang Pam Street in-between Union and UBA Bank.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by GraceMide1: 12:52pm On May 14, 2022
bulespephilo:

Thanks.
I did that before commenting here. Only saw Lagos, Abuja, Ogun and Kaduna.
Saw Dugbe( don't know if it's the one in Ibadan or another one)

It is the one in Ibadan
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by GraceMide1: 12:55pm On May 14, 2022
Perfectman91:

After the submission of documents for the online registration, did you tender any other documents at the office?
Thanks
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Perfectman91: 1:00pm On May 14, 2022
GraceMide1:

After the submission of documents for the online registration, did you tender any other documents at the office?
Thanks

Yes I opened a proper account at the baobab bank using my national id, nepa bill & 2 passports photograph after which an account number where the funds will be disbursed in was generated. I was also asked to download the bank app on my mobile phone which I did so I can transfer directly to my other bank accounts when the loan comes in. My advice for everyone who needs this loan is to visit any of their branches. The online form is just formality, the real thing is done at the bank where you account number will be generated
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by sheylarhh(m): 1:49pm On May 14, 2022
Please what is the interest rate in paying back the loan?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by GraceMide1: 2:34pm On May 14, 2022
Perfectman91:

Yes I opened a proper account at the baobab bank using my national id, nepa bill & 2 passports photograph after which an account number where the funds will be disbursed in was generated. I was also asked to download the bank app on my mobile phone which I did so I can transfer directly to my other bank accounts when the loan comes in. My advice for everyone who needs this loan is to visit any of their branches. The online form is just formality, the real thing is done at the bank where you account number will be generated

Thanks so much for the explanation.
Indeed the online form was just for formality as you've rightly said.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by PastorFire: 2:36pm On May 14, 2022
For those in Jos, this is the bank situated before UBA Bank, Rwang Pam Street.

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Tex42(m): 3:14pm On May 14, 2022
For those of us who are under Baobab MFB, I suggest we call the number attached to the text and let them know how difficult physically opening an account in one of their branches will be for us, especially those of us in states/regions where they don't have a branch.

We can also follow them on Twitter and Facebook and make this complaint. Though have been searching for their Twitter handle without success, only saw a a couple of tweets about them.

Please guys! Let's give this a shot.

To come follow from East dey go Lagos / Abuja just to open account no make sense at all! In 2022 fa!

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Hafis16(m): 3:33pm On May 14, 2022
PastorFire:

Can you show me Lokoja (Kogi) branch? .

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (133) (Reply)

Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.