Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

NYIF Loan Discussion Thread - Business (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread (221527 Views)

Nyif Loan / NYIF Loan Application Portal: How To Apply, Verify Your Email / If Given The FG NYIF Loan Of -N-5M, What Would You Do With It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by akeem0706514(m): 7:46am On May 13, 2022
PhilsGiovani:

Did it just show you the balance after dialing *371# ? Cos mine asked for BVN, maybe it hasn’t been open yet
Use the sim you submitted while filling the account opening form
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by tizteezy(m): 7:53am On May 13, 2022
How can someone check dashboard for this nyif?

I can't seem to access the site
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by PhilsGiovani: 7:55am On May 13, 2022
akeem0706514:

That’s what I used. After telling me I’ll be charged 6 naira and I continued, they say I’m about to open an individual account that I should input my BVN
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by akeem0706514(m): 8:45am On May 13, 2022
[quote author=PhilsGiovani post=112782471]

That’s what I used. After telling me I’ll be charged 6 naira and I continued, they say I’m about to open an individual account that I should input my BVN[/quote
Probably that may not be the right sim.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by MajorGain(m): 9:12am On May 13, 2022
akeem0706514:

I used the code and there are two account numbers linked to my sim. Is that how it is?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by PastorFire: 10:16am On May 13, 2022
topie2sure:
Guys assigned to lapo bank, which of the branhes in Lagos do u know handling the disbursement of this NYIF loan
Call their customer care and ask them. They will give you their selected branches handling it.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Dickson25(m): 11:15am On May 13, 2022
Olanrewajew26:
Pls how do we fill in the customer id, business Id and sol id? What is required of us in this session? Then those who have been to their bank, how did you fill this session?
I'm asking about the msg received from baobab with respect to being selected as a beneficiary

Leave it... That place is not compulsory
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by akeem0706514(m): 12:44pm On May 13, 2022
Please oo....abi LAPO loan differs, na only 250000 they give me ooo..but when the woman want to calculate my interest for two years repayment...she said is 450000...my head scattered o... please how do they calculate the interest rate o...
She finally correct herself, she said her calculate might be wrong that they are still waiting for network so that they can print the interest rate from their headquarters
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by bulespephilo(m): 12:46pm On May 13, 2022
akeem0706514:
Please oo....abi LAPO loan differs, na only 250000 they give me ooo..but when the woman want to calculate my interest for two years repayment...she said is 450000...my head scattered o... please how do they calculate the interest rate o
She's probably using their own interest rate and not that of FG.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by sheylarhh(m): 12:54pm On May 13, 2022
akeem0706514:
Please oo....abi LAPO loan differs, na only 250000 they give me ooo..but when the woman want to calculate my interest for two years repayment...she said is 450000...my head scattered o... please how do they calculate the interest rate o
Tell her she is mad. A whopping #200,000 shocked
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by jamesbridget13(f): 12:59pm On May 13, 2022
Did Baobab resend the message? My bro claimed they sent him another message today. He already submitted d Google firm
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by akeem0706514(m): 1:06pm On May 13, 2022
sheylarhh:

Tell her she is mad. A whopping #200,000 shocked
I dey argue with her currently
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by PastorFire: 1:10pm On May 13, 2022
akeem0706514:
The woman is not in a position to calculate your interest. It is the Federal government that owns the money and not LAPO. LAPO is only a distribution channel.
Repayment interest stands at 3% with a repayment plan spread across 5yrs.

2 Likes

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Toduntee: 1:11pm On May 13, 2022
jamesbridget13:
Did Baobab resend the message? My bro claimed they sent him another message today. He already submitted d Google firm

Yes. Some questions have been made compulsory to answer.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by sheylarhh(m): 1:20pm On May 13, 2022
PastorFire:
The woman is not in a position to calculate your interest. It is the Federal government that owns the money and not LAPO. LAPO is only a distribution channel.
Dem don give account number when I try the USSD code, but money never enter inside
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by PastorFire: 1:46pm On May 13, 2022
sheylarhh:
Dem don give account number when I try the USSD code, but money never enter inside
Be patient. They are having difficulties due to the fact that, some people submitted names that does not correspond with their BVN.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by akeem0706514(m): 2:08pm On May 13, 2022
PastorFire:
Pastor fire God bless you!.. I challenged her... imagine...infact come see the way she they ask of my discription as if they go come sale my papa house if I failed to paid the loan.. finally I collect the money without written what I will be paying back monthly
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by PastorFire: 3:03pm On May 13, 2022
akeem0706514:

Pastor fire God bless you!.. I challenged her... imagine...infact come see the way she they ask of my discription as if they go come sale my papa house if I failed to paid the loan.. finally I collect the money without written what I will be paying back monthly
Some of the staffs still don't understand what is going on. She taught it's LAPO money.

For those who have been paid, never leave your money in LAPO account. You will be deducted on a monthly basis as per bank fee.

3 Likes

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by beylinko02: 3:53pm On May 13, 2022
Thanks for all the information shared here. Myself and wifey got shortlisted but we relocated from our previous location. Good enough we were able to get the account opening done today at our present location.
We were told our accounts would be opened and then transferred to our previous location where it will be funded.
We were told to wait for their call and before the end of next week, our account will be funded.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by sheylarhh(m): 4:08pm On May 13, 2022
akeem0706514:

Wahala
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by edrys(m): 4:09pm On May 13, 2022
PastorFire:
Some of the staffs still don't understand what is going on. She taught it's LAPO money.

For those who have been paid, never leave your money in LAPO account. You will be deducted on a monthly basis as per bank fee.

Can the transfer be made with their ussd code or to better do the needful at their branch?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Tosinchukwu2020: 5:26pm On May 13, 2022
Please those of us under NPFMfb, any update cos it's been over a month nothing they show.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Perfectman91: 6:09pm On May 13, 2022
smartkester:
Please any reliable information about those under Baobab MFB?

I went to baobab today to do my findings concerning tin & account number which I left blank on my online form and was told I needed to create an account with them where the money will be disbursed in which I did. Guys it's best to go to the bank to do things physically to avoid stories of not been paid later
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by PastorFire: 6:24pm On May 13, 2022
edrys:

Can the transfer be made with their ussd code or to better do the needful at their branch?
Try using the ussd code first with a transfer of a small amount, say 20k.

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by PastorFire: 6:32pm On May 13, 2022
beylinko02:
Thanks for all the information shared here. Myself and wifey got shortlisted but we relocated from our previous location. Good enough we were able to get the account opening done today at our present location.
We were told our accounts would be opened and then transferred to our previous location where it will be funded.
We were told to wait for their call and before the end of next week, our account will be funded.
It has nothing to do with your previous location please. Except if the bank branch you opened the account is not a designated NYIF branch from the headquarters in Lagos. Once the account is opened, it get sent to Lagos and Lagos credits according to the available list provided by the sport ministry and matching the BVN credentials.
You can then withdraw once alert comes in. Earlier in the week, LAPO had informed all its NYIF designated branches to send account numbers of beneficiaries for onward disbursement. That is how it goes please.

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by PastorFire: 6:37pm On May 13, 2022
jamesbridget13:
Do well to tell your brother to support his online submission by going to the bank as well.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by nonsowhite(m): 6:56pm On May 13, 2022
p[quote author=smartkester post=112724094] just do what you were asked to do, we weren’t asked to open any account. Put your account number you used to apply for the NYIF. We shouldn’t complicate things for ourselves. Fill the form and wait for the next line of .please is there any branch of baobab in Anambra state
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by nonsowhite(m): 6:57pm On May 13, 2022
sheylarhh:
.please is there any branch of baobab in Anambra state
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Gistcore00: 7:07pm On May 13, 2022
Perfectman91:

I went to baobab today to do my findings concerning tin & account number which I left blank on my online form and was told I needed to create an account with them where the money will be disbursed in which I did. Guys it's best to go to the bank to do things physically to avoid stories of not been paid later
please have they create the account for you?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Istix: 7:17pm On May 13, 2022
Please was anybody paid today be npf mfb?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Perfectman91: 8:48pm On May 13, 2022
Gistcore00:
please have they create the account for you?

Yes an account was created for me
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Gistcore00: 10:28pm On May 13, 2022
Perfectman91:

Yes an account was created for me
I also visited their branch too, the account was created for me.
Please, do I need to fill the online form again? When I already have account with them

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (133) (Reply)

Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.