Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

NYIF Loan Discussion Thread - Business (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread (220503 Views)

Nyif Loan / NYIF Loan Application Portal: How To Apply, Verify Your Email / If Given The FG NYIF Loan Of -N-5M, What Would You Do With It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Fucklove(m): 3:18am On Jun 02, 2022
Bash92:

Yes, it was there. I even had to check my repayment schedule on nirsal website and I saw it there that I have payed for the month of may
Nawa o, thank you sir
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by duro7: 7:18am On Jun 02, 2022
Please help I got a message to call one Vivian at Lapo to access my loan. Can i visit any of the lapo branch in Abuja? Though my business is in Benin. I am running a program in Abuja.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by edet19892015(m): 8:05am On Jun 02, 2022
PhilsGiovani:

Thank God they took the advice of most of us...Sent them a mail to this effect and I’m glad they’ve responded. But I hope it won’t be long before they actually implement it, cos these guys are trading with that money hence the delays
Baobab is a wicked and heartless Microfinance Bank.

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by jamesbridget13(f): 8:29am On Jun 02, 2022
Bash92:

Yes, it was there. I even had to check my repayment schedule on nirsal website and I saw it there that I have payed for the month of may
please when was your loan given? Month and year please
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by emmaak2(m): 11:54am On Jun 02, 2022
duro7:
Please help I got a message to call one Vivian at Lapo to access my loan. Can i visit any of the lapo branch in Abuja? Though my business is in Benin. I am running a program in Abuja.

I got same message tho I feel is fake
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by emmaak2(m): 11:57am On Jun 02, 2022
duro7:

Have got this message today funny enough the sent me a text April 24
And today's own was a reminder

All from lapo please is it real
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Jaidscrools: 12:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
emmaak2:

Have got this message today funny enough the sent me a text April 24
And today's own was a reminder

All from lapo please is it real

Yes it’s real cos I also got same message today as a reminder and I called the number and told the man I’ve done necessary documentation so he asked for my name and said he’ll look up to it
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Vina20: 12:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
Jaidscrools:

Yes it’s real cos I also got same message today as a reminder and I called the number and told the man I’ve done necessary documentation so he asked for my name and said he’ll look up to it

Have they confirmed your name has received payment?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Jaidscrools: 1:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
Vina20:

Have they confirmed your name has received payment?
I was asked to call back in an hour
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Jaidscrools: 2:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
Jaidscrools:

I was asked to call back in an hour
I called the number and I was told they’re accumulating the names of those that have done account opening and haven’t received their funds, that they’ll work on it. So I suggest you call the number as well to give them your names
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Vina20: 2:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
Jaidscrools:

I called the number and I was told they’re accumulating the names of those that have done account opening and haven’t received their funds, that they’ll work on it. So I suggest you call the number as well to give them your names

Funny enough...each state with the number assigned to call...so it won't be easy
I know this thing is heading next week already
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Jaidscrools: 3:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
Vina20:

Funny enough...each state with the number assigned to call...so it won't be easy
I know this thing is heading next week already
Their system is just too slow compared to other MFB, imagine having filled an account opening form since 16th of last month nd no payment till date
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by emmaak2(m): 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2022
Jaidscrools:

Yes went to the bank saw my name on the list
Done ✅
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Jaidscrools: 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
emmaak2:

Yes went to the bank saw my name on the list
Done ✅
Have you been paid?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by emmaak2(m): 7:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
Jaidscrools:

Have you been paid?

Na today I fill form o
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Ola2much: 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
Anyone, please how can I apply for this ?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by fab04(m): 12:52am On Jun 03, 2022
So I was finally able to lay my hands on my NPF money. I can't be seeing money in my account and I can't touch it sad. I decided to go to the bank AGAIN, met the beautiful lady at the counter AGAIN wink. If no be say I don marry, anyways my cousin will go and open account at that branch of npf mfb just for nothing angry angry angry
Bottom line is she was very helpful, told me to open another account using *5757# and bvn then she will transfer the money from the old account to the new account. That was what she did, although I had to send 1200 to the new account and used the ussd code to transfer 100 to my gt bank account to be sure I can transfer to my GTBank account.
That's it o, she transfered the money to the new npf mfb account and I was able to withdraw. 10k per transfer though cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by fab04(m): 12:54am On Jun 03, 2022
fab04:
So I was finally able to lay my hands on my NPF money. I can't be seeing money in my account and I can't touch it sad. I decided to go to the bank AGAIN, met the beautiful lady at the counter AGAIN wink. If no be say I don marry, anyways my cousin will go and open account at that branch of npf mfb just for nothing grin grin grin
Bottom line is she was very helpful, told me to open another account using *5757# and bvn then she will transfer the money from the old account to the new account. That was what she did, although I had to send 1200 to the new account and used the ussd code to transfer 100 to my gt bank account to be sure I can transfer to my GTBank account.
That's it o, she transfered the money to the new npf mfb account and I was able to withdraw. 10k per transfer though cool cool cool
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Vina20: 10:35am On Jun 06, 2022
They’ve paid me oh
From Lapo
Most people has been paid
But no alert…so just go to the bank and check

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Vina20: 10:35am On Jun 06, 2022
Vina20:
They’ve paid me oh
From Lapo

I went to the bank and saw I have been credited
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Tex42(m): 11:06am On Jun 06, 2022
Hi guys! Any news yet from Baobab for beneficiaries resident in the state where their branches don't exist.

Seems everything just went cold, and these guys(Baobab) are just sitting comfy doing nothing.

They could be trading with our money for all we know.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Devilagentcap: 11:21am On Jun 06, 2022
A
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Jaidscrools: 12:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
Vina20:
They’ve paid me oh
From Lapo
When did u fill the form cos up till now I haven’t seen anything
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Jaidscrools: 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
Vina20:
They’ve paid me oh
From Lapo
Did u check the ussd code
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Vina20: 12:35pm On Jun 06, 2022
Jaidscrools:

Did u check the ussd code
It’s not working
I just went to where I open account
That I want them to check my account
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Vina20: 12:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
Jaidscrools:

When did u fill the form cos up till now I haven’t seen anything
Since second week of may
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Jaidscrools: 12:45pm On Jun 06, 2022
Vina20:

Since second week of may
I’ll go to the branch tomorrow to check
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by taovilla: 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2022
Pls i also apply for Nyif loan last year. Is there any hope getting the loan ? Because no further instructions received since then.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Jaidscrools: 2:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
Finally they’ve sent me credit alert at LAPO

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by emmaak2(m): 3:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
Jaidscrools:

When did u submit
I did mine Friday
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Vina20: 3:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
Jaidscrools:
Happy for you
At last!!
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Jaidscrools: 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2022
emmaak2:

When did u submit
I did mine Friday
Today makes it 3rd week

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (133) (Reply)

Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.