Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

NYIF Loan Discussion Thread - Business (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread (221727 Views)

Nyif Loan / NYIF Loan Application Portal: How To Apply, Verify Your Email / If Given The FG NYIF Loan Of -N-5M, What Would You Do With It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by rikatrina: 9:44am On Jun 24, 2022
@decentlyproud, I did it yesterday in Owerri.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by jamesbridget13(f): 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
Tex42:
Please, do you know for how long they (Boabab) would be in Owerri? If not, could you ask your sister to confirm when she gets to Owerri.

Thank you.
I am just seeing this. Let me tell her now.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by jamesbridget13(f): 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2022
Edox4:
Guys pls is it compulsory to put the TIN number while filling the form because I don't have one
put 000000000
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by jamesbridget13(f): 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2022
bulespephilo:

They just paid me now. Did my doc. in Jos about 3 weeks back.
Finally
congratulations. My bro did in Abuja about two weeks now. Can you imagine that the young lad didn't download d app n activate it. This is someone that travelled from Kogi to Abuja o. I just dey look em sha
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Tex42(m): 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
jamesbridget13:
Ok. Thanks a lot. Would be anticipating your feed back.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by nomnso2016: 12:43am On Jun 25, 2022
jamesbridget13:

went on thursday but the crowd was much, was number 137 and they were at number 34 by 3:15pm so i left. Please reply
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by nomnso2016: 12:44am On Jun 25, 2022
jamesbridget13:
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by jamesbridget13(f): 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
Tex42:
Ok. Thanks a lot. Would be anticipating your feed back.
my sis said she already left d venue as at when I reached her. So sorry
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by jamesbridget13(f): 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
She was approved 1.2M under SME
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by bulespephilo(m): 5:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
jamesbridget13:
congratulations. My bro did in Abuja about two weeks now. Can you imagine that the young lad didn't download d app n activate it. This is someone that travelled from Kogi to Abuja o. I just dey look em sha
Same with me. Didn't activate the app but filled a transfer form, so they paid to the account number I filled in there. If he filled the transfer form then he's good to go.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by jamesbridget13(f): 5:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
bulespephilo:

Same with me. Didn't activate the app but filled a transfer form, so they paid to the account number I filled in there. If he filled the transfer form then he's good to go.
is that so. Was URS at Abuja too?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by lanrewest: 5:48pm On Jun 25, 2022
Hello, am staying in kano and they don't have any of their offices here, what would you advice? Though i got an sms to fill the google form, which i did
Decentlyproud:
Which branch did you do your documentation and when??

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Tex42(m): 9:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
jamesbridget13:
my sis said she already left d venue as at when I reached her. So sorry
It's ok. I got a text from them this evening asking me to come tomorrow being 26th.

Thanks for your efforts, I appreciate.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by nomnso2016: 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
Tex42:
It's ok. I got a text from them this evening asking me to come tomorrow being 26th.

same here, but message says 8.00am can't meet up
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Tex42(m): 10:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
nomnso2016:

same here, but message says 8.00am can't meet up
Doesn't necessarily have to be 8am dot. Bet they would not be out by then.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Nyscguy: 10:21am On Jun 26, 2022
jamesbridget13:
She was approved 1.2M under SME

I don't know why I have any attachment to Lapo. The MFB is the worst among the MFBs chosen by NYIF. It's been over a month I did my documentation, nothing to show for it.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by lanrewest: 5:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
Decentlyproud:
Which branch did you do your documentation and when??

Pls advice, i have filled the online google form for over a month now, no feedback. And the dont baobob don't have their offices in Kano state
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Callmezizi: 10:43am On Jun 27, 2022
Good morning everyone, please does anyone know if the officials will still be in Owerri or it has ended already
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by jamesbridget13(f): 1:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nyscguy:

I don't know why I have any attachment to Lapo. The MFB is the worst among the MFBs chosen by NYIF. It's been over a month I did my documentation, nothing to show for it.
just be calm n be hopeful. If u have anyway of reaching them, do so.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by jamesbridget13(f): 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2022
Callmezizi:
Good morning everyone, please does anyone know if the officials will still be in Owerri or it has ended already
just know that today n tomorrow is lockdown in d east o. I guess that was y they asked those that has not done to come last Sunday. If u have a way to ask them on Facebook kindly do so

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by jamesbridget13(f): 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2022
Tex42:

you are welcome

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by jamesbridget13(f): 1:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
lanrewest:
Hello, am staying in kano and they don't have any of their offices here, what would you advice? Though i got an sms to fill the google form, which i did
Kano n Kaduna aren't close?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Tex42(m): 10:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
Went to Owerri yesterday and hot my account opened, and this evening I received the approved loan amount.

I don move the money enter my main account before them change their mind.

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Chiderao1(m): 1:28am On Jun 28, 2022
Tex42:
Went to Owerri yesterday and hot my account opened, and this evening I received the approved loan amount.

and we wey do since wednesday never see shishi for owerri
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by jamesbridget13(f): 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
Tex42:

you are lucky o. How much was approved for you?
Congratulations first
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by jamesbridget13(f): 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
Chiderao1:

my sis too never see o
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Tex42(m): 2:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
Chiderao1:

I think mine had been pre-approved, just waiting for my account to be opened...
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Tex42(m): 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2022
jamesbridget13:
you are lucky o. How much was approved for you?
Congratulations first
N250k.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by rikatrina: 8:27am On Jun 29, 2022
Baobab MFB customer service is terrible, they don't respond to mails, pick calls nor reply DM. I discovered that the loan repayment schedule duration computed on their app was 5 years which I didn't apply for. The repayment sums up to about 314,000 as against 265,500. All means to reach customer service for clarification has not been fruitful.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Callmezizi: 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
Same thing I have been experiencing. Baobab customer service is just too poor.
rikatrina:
Baobab MFB customer service is terrible, they don't respond to mails, pick calls nor reply DM. I discovered that the loan repayment schedule duration computed on their app was 5 years which I didn't apply for. The repayment sums up to about 314,000 as against 265,500. All means to reach customer service for clarification has not been fruitful.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Callmezizi: 12:07am On Jun 30, 2022
I'm yet to sign my form and do the documentation with BAOBAB any news if they are still in Owerri? Or they have moved to other location
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Tex42(m): 7:12am On Jun 30, 2022
Callmezizi:
I'm yet to sign my form and do the documentation with BAOBAB any news if they are still in Owerri? Or they have moved to other location
A Facebook reply from I received from them suggests they are still around. Though, you would have received the invite message before going there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (133) (Reply)

Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.