Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,552 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

NYIF Loan Discussion Thread - Business (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread (222603 Views)

Nyif Loan / NYIF Loan Application Portal: How To Apply, Verify Your Email / If Given The FG NYIF Loan Of -N-5M, What Would You Do With It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Hassanjj(m): 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2022
This is not properly calculated. You're not supposed to pay up to that amount considering the loan amount. See attached for someone with higher amount from lapo

Azidol:

Irrespective of who is giving the loan. Amount to be paid every month is too much. Imagine paying 6051x60 = ₦ 363, 060. So you collect ₦250,000 to pay back ₦363,060?

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Hassanjj(m): 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
This is #400k and the interest is 20k for rive yrs

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Bobbyjay001(m): 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
leonJunior:
I have been paid. I did my documentations last week but am still having issues accessing the fund. I have tried the *371# Lapo ussd code but it’s saying I cannot transfer to other banks. Pls people that have received earlier how did you access your funds?

Can I still register at LAPO and still be paid? And when am I expected to start paying back when fund is received?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Bobbyjay001(m): 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2022
SamJoshybobo:
I also did my own documentation last week at LAPO Bodija, Ibadan branch but the account has not been open let alone disbursement

Can I open account with LAPO online and later go to their nearest Branch for documentation?

If am to go for documentation, like how should I take along to be deposited into my account when opened?

And what category of loan should and amount should I apply for? As in household, etc? And amount I may likely to get on time? Thanks.

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Bobbyjay001(m): 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2022
leonJunior:
I have been paid. I did my documentations last week but am still having issues accessing the fund. I have tried the *371# Lapo ussd code but it’s saying I cannot transfer to other banks. Pls people that have received earlier how did you access your funds?

I open account with LAPO online and later go to their nearest Branch for documentation?

If am to go for documentation, like how should I take along to be deposited into my account when opened?

And what category of loan should and amount should I apply for? As in household, etc? And amount I may likely to get on time? Thanks.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by SamJoshybobo: 11:16am On Aug 16, 2022
It's not thier money. Federal Government is just using them for disbursement. Let call a spade, a spade. If the payment is as explain, then it's nothing but extortion. Interest is meant to be 5% regardless of the amount.
If unfair to take advantage of people because they need your service

cybertyrant:
it is not as if they are begging you, afterall na you find them come, business is all about profit, if you divide it by 5 years, you will be paying 23k per year in interest, how about paying your loan back before that time, o boi find chair siddon, even if the money is free, some people wont be able to utilize it, they will use it f-ck ashawo, go club, buy iphone, no business initiative, an average business minded person can multiply that money 10x in 5 years, mtchew, ordinary small car wash dey make 200k plus per month, please reject spirit of poverty and all its forms, leave your comfort zone, pray that GOD delives you from spirit of fear, amen
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by cybertyrant(m): 11:32am On Aug 16, 2022
SamJoshybobo:
It's not thier money. Federal Government is just using them for disbursement. Let call a spade, a spade. If the payment is as explain, then it's nothing but extortion. Interest is meant to be 5% regardless of the amount.
If unfair to take advantage of people because they need your service

can you hear yourself?, just because you know some english words doesnt mean you have to use them, now you disgrace yourself, define extortion? Disbursement? Advantage?, all used incorrectly, IT IS NOT BY FORCE, there is no bank giving loans at 5%, mention one, no one is taking advantage of anyone, this business not awoof, no bank will even give you loan to pay in 5 years, how do you expect them to pay salaries, fees, taxes, rents, utility bills, renew licenses and run maintainance, it is for business minded people not borrow or free but loan, people are making it and multiplying that money, they are not lazy youths, it is not extortion because its not their money
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Emmyzdon: 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2022
cybertyrant:
it is not as if they are begging you, afterall na you find them come, business is all about profit, if you divide it by 5 years, you will be paying 23k per year in interest, how about paying your loan back before that time, o boi find chair siddon, even if the money is free, some people wont be able to utilize it, they will use it f-ck ashawo, go club, buy iphone, no business initiative, an average business minded person can multiply that money 10x in 5 years, mtchew, ordinary small car wash dey make 200k plus per month, please reject spirit of poverty and all its forms, leave your comfort zone, pray that GOD delives you from spirit of fear, amen

Point of correction, it is Federal Government's loan and not LAPO's. Nobody came to beg LAPO for loan. The Federal Government is just using them just like other MFBs to disburse the Loan. So, LAPO shouldn't capitalize on it to exploit people.

2 Likes

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Emmyzdon: 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2022
cybertyrant:
can you hear yourself?, just because you know some english words doesnt mean you have to use them, now you disgrace yourself, define extortion? Disbursement? Advantage?, all used incorrectly, IT IS NOT BY FORCE, there is no bank giving loans at 5%, mention one, no one is taking advantage of anyone, this business not awoof, no bank will even give you loan to pay in 5 years, how do you expect them to pay salaries, fees, taxes, rents, utility bills, renew licenses and run maintainance, it is for business minded people not borrow or free but loan, people are making it and multiplying that money, they are not lazy youths, it is not extortion because its not their money

Will you just keep quiet Cybertyrant or whatever your name is. If you are a LAPO worker or a desperate person, that doesn't mean you should force what's bad down on people's throat. The loan being given is by the Federal Government and not Lapo. It is Federal Government's money not LAPO's. Nobody came to apply to LAPO for money, Federal Government said open account with and get your money. They shouldn't capitalize on the fact that the Federal Government is using them to disburse the Loan to exploit people. So, allow people to speak up when they are being exploited. You're not the one who is going to help them pay back the loan.

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by SamJoshybobo: 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2022
If you lack information regarding certain topics it's better you don't comment on such issues. If you don't talk no one will know the level of your foolishness. We are not talking about regular LAPO loan here and LAPO is not the only microfinance bank used for this NYIF. Dear cyberTRYANT, before your next show of stupidity read about NYIF and the role of MFBs. Google is your friend. If any MFBs attempt to abuse thier privilege, we're going to drag them including their enabler.

cybertyrant:

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by cybertyrant(m): 3:16pm On Aug 16, 2022
Emmyzdon:

Will you just keep quiet Cybertyrant or whatever your name is. If you are a LAPO worker or a desperate person, that doesn't mean you should force what's bad down on people's throat. The loan being given is by the Federal Government and not Lapo. It is Federal Government's money not LAPO's. Nobody came to apply to LAPO for money, Federal Government said open account with and get your money. They shouldn't capitalize on the fact that the Federal Government is using them to disburse the Loan to exploit people. So, allow people to speak up when they are being exploited. You're not the one who is going to help them pay back the loan.
point of correction, lapo loans are 60% interest per year so i dont know what you mean by capitalise on it lol, they are not begging anybody, contact nmfb for information, stop rambling and face the reality lazy youth, them no help una wahala, them help una still wahala, nawa oo
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by cybertyrant(m): 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2022
SamJoshybobo:
If you lack information regarding certain topics it's better you don't comment on such issues. If you don't talk no one will know the level of your foolishness. We are not talking about regular LAPO loan here and LAPO is not the only microfinance bank used for this NYIF. Dear cyberTRYANT, before your next show of stupidity read about NYIF and the role of MFBs. Google is your friend. If any MFBs attempt to abuse thier privilege, we're going to drag them including their enabler.

Lol, no be by force to apply for nyif and npower, others are collecting their own without making noise
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by SamJoshybobo: 4:27pm On Aug 16, 2022
See hardworking adult with poor level of reasoning. Read what you type and corelate it with what he said, does it make sense to you?
It's federal government that's providing loan to help small business to alleviate the negative effect of Covid-19 hence the reason for low interest and long payment duration. During application, 5% was stated there as interest on any month. This has been follow by LAPO (according to those who has received thier own) and other MFBs. Someone came here to explain a suspected fowl play and you're defending stupidity with your foolishness.
No one ask you about LAPO interest rate. The rate is high that's why he didn't apply for LAPO loan

cybertyrant:
point of correction, lapo loans are 60% interest per year so i dont know what you mean by capitalise on it lol, they are not begging anybody, contact nmfb for information, stop rambling and face the reality lazy youth, them no help una wahala, them help una still wahala, nawa oo
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by SamJoshybobo: 4:34pm On Aug 16, 2022
If you follow the thread you'll understand why there is noise regarding his/her own. Charging 9% for what's meant to be 5% (according to the post) is nothing but exploitation.
What is the correlation between loan and Npower in this context.

cybertyrant:
Lol, no be by force to apply for nyif and npower, others are collecting their own without making noise
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by cybertyrant(m): 4:39pm On Aug 16, 2022
SamJoshybobo:
If you follow the thread you'll understand why there is noise regarding his/her own. Charging 9% for what's meant to be 5% (according to the post) is nothing but exploitation.
What is the correlation between loan and Npower in this context.

POST THE SOURCE WHERE NMFB IS SAID 5% PLEASA
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by cybertyrant(m): 4:45pm On Aug 16, 2022
SamJoshybobo:
See hardworking adult with poor level of reasoning. Read what you type and corelate it with what he said, does it make sense to you?
It's federal government that's providing loan to help small business to alleviate the negative effect of Covid-19 hence the reason for low interest and long payment duration. During application, 5% was stated there as interest on any month. This has been follow by LAPO (according to those who has received thier own) and other MFBs. Someone came here to explain a suspected fowl play and you're defending stupidity with your foolishness.
No one ask you about LAPO interest rate. The rate is high that's why he didn't apply for LAPO loan

see fustration pro max, no be me say make you miss nyif etc, stop ranting like a rabid dog, it is by choice to take it or leave it, it is not by force, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice to benefactor, like i said no be by force
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by SamJoshybobo: 4:46pm On Aug 16, 2022
Read the attached document and you can click https://nmfb.com.ng/nyif to download it from their site.

cybertyrant:
POST THE SOURCE WHERE NMFB IS SAID 5% PLEASA

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by SamJoshybobo: 4:55pm On Aug 16, 2022
Lol...
Your name said it all...
Well to a street dog feace is a food. You can accept everything push to you due to your ignorance. However not everyone is as desperate as you.
PS: I have benefited from this present government (though I still don't rate them) more than you can think. I'm a beneficiary of NYIF
Read the documents you requested for and get knowledge
No lender can change terms of loan overnight.

cybertyrant:
see fustration pro max, no be me say make you miss nyif etc, stop ranting like a rabid dog, it is by choice to take it or leave it, it is not by force, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice to benefactor, like i said no be by force

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by xiitu(m): 8:17pm On Aug 16, 2022
My question still is;

CAN I STILL APPLY YET??

CAN I STILL APPLY YET??

CAN I STILL APPLY YET??

CAN I STILL APPLY YET??

CAN I STILL APPLY YET??
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by SamJoshybobo: 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2022
Nope
Application has close

xiitu:
My question still is;

CAN I STILL APPLY YET??

CAN I STILL APPLY YET??

CAN I STILL APPLY YET??

CAN I STILL APPLY YET??

CAN I STILL APPLY YET??
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Epistasis(m): 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2022
The question on my mind is, did any beneficiary get the loan at 5% interest rate?. We need people to share the content of the agreement signed with Baobab or NPFMfB with us here so that we can be sure whether the interest rate is 5% or 9%.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by goldendessy(m): 6:43am On Aug 17, 2022
Epistasis:
The question on my mind is, did any beneficiary get the loan at 5% interest rate?. We need people to share the content of the agreement signed with Baobab or NPFMfB with us here so that we can be sure whether the interest rate is 5% or 9%.
This is the offer letter

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Bobbyjay001(m): 7:32am On Aug 17, 2022
Emmyzdon:

Point of correction, it is Federal Government's loan and not LAPO's. Nobody came to beg LAPO for loan. The Federal Government is just using them just like other MFBs to disburse the Loan. So, LAPO shouldn't capitalize on it to exploit people.

Can you believe I visited about 3 branches of LAPO yesterday in Akure, all claimed they don't register people for NYIF loan. Do I have to go to Ibadan to get this done?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Bobbyjay001(m): 7:34am On Aug 17, 2022
Emmyzdon:

Do I have to open account with LAPO and later register for the online or how do I go about it bro?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by QuickFunding: 9:41am On Aug 17, 2022
We provide proof of fund @ 3.5%. Only serious inquiries who are ready to start immediately.

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Stephen038: 9:42am On Aug 17, 2022
Pls has anyone received his/her loan from LAPO for those that did their documentation two weeks ago
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Epistasis(m): 10:36am On Aug 17, 2022
Stephen038:
Pls has anyone received his/her loan from LAPO for those that did their documentation two weeks ago
I dont think the account has been opened yet.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Stephen038: 11:03am On Aug 17, 2022
My account has been created

Epistasis:

I dont think the account has been opened yet.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by SamJoshybobo: 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2022
Contact their customers care on WhatsApp via +234 815 055 3264. They'll help you on what to do.
And you can enter their DM or twitter

Bobbyjay001:

Can you believe I visited about 3 branches of LAPO yesterday in Akure, all claimed they don't register people for NYIF loan. Do I have to go to Ibadan to get this done?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Epistasis(m): 4:21pm On Aug 17, 2022
Stephen038:
My account has been created

That is great. I did my documentation at their BODIJA branch, till date, the account has not been opened.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by GodKhalifa: 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2022
Emmyreal4:
you can transfer to another account, I have transferred mine via app
Boss I also got a msg
But it’s from nyif
But I’ve gone to lapo office to open account
The woman just said she would call me

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (133) (Reply)

Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? / Pure Water Biz(Discuss)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.