Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

NYIF Loan Discussion Thread - Business (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread (221720 Views)

Nyif Loan / NYIF Loan Application Portal: How To Apply, Verify Your Email / If Given The FG NYIF Loan Of -N-5M, What Would You Do With It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Romirex: 7:08am On Sep 12, 2022
KulHeadedHuman:
I opened my account since aug 5th, I've not gotten feedback since then. I can't access my acct via d ussd code. I visited d branch n they insisted the account has been created. These people are tiring

Please I'm new to this thread oo. How can I get started?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Boyowa(m): 3:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
Lapo is a very useless bank
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by oluFELAxy(m): 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
Boyowa:

The best solution for you all is to create a hashtag ( #SundayDareLAPO ) and all choose a time, like two hours - to go to Twitter and rant and catch the man's attention. Or else, LAPO will continually hold your money, especially those of you in Kwara and Oyo States.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Epistasis(m): 8:23am On Sep 14, 2022
Boyowa:
Very useless, those guys are terrible. In other MfB, you get your loan in a week not with Lapo.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Boyowa(m): 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2022
Epistasis:

Very useless, those guys are terrible. In other MfB, you get your loan in a week not with Lapo.
they are using the money for business
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Andy93: 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2022
Please anyone Who registered from Rumokuru Lapo here. My account has been created and still haven’t gotten any funding yet. I used to keep in touch with the customer care number but now they don’t pick up my calls anymore. Lapo bank � is not doing enough. I have written to their social media platforms and I get same response after redundant messages ‘you will be credited’ please is there anything I can do in this regards and since the early hours of today, I have been unable to use the *371#. Why will Lapo mfb be functioning like this ? With zero communication! Smh ��‍♂️
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Epistasis(m): 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2022
I have been paid.
I got the credit alert today.

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Andy93: 7:43pm On Sep 14, 2022
Did you check your balance or how did you know ? Kindly give detailed info about it.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Epistasis(m): 10:22pm On Sep 14, 2022
Andy93:
Did you check your balance or how did you know ? Kindly give detailed info about it.

I got a credit alert.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by SamJoshybobo: 1:17am On Sep 15, 2022
Good news.
I'm still waiting for my own alert
Epistasis:

I got a credit alert.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Andy93: 1:55am On Sep 15, 2022
That’s great news! Fingers crossed! Am waiting patiently for mine.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by SamJoshybobo: 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2022
If you registered with LAPO, I'll advice you go back to the branch to ask questions. I just found out that the branch where I went to couldn't found my data on the template sent to them after one and half months of waiting. I have to call their customer care to sort things out. So it's more like doing documentation over again. All hands crossed

Andy93:
That’s great news! Fingers crossed! Am waiting patiently for mine.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Everbaniga(m): 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
Went to Lagos from Port Harcourt for my documentation today.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Smurfette(f): 9:56pm On Sep 16, 2022
I was credited today. I did my documentation on the 9th of August and I got the credit alert this evening.

2 Likes

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Wilsop: 11:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
Congratulations. Still waiting patiently for mine.
Smurfette:
I was credited today. I did my documentation on the 9th of August and I got the credit alert this evening.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Epistasis(m): 8:31am On Sep 17, 2022
SamJoshybobo:
If you registered with LAPO, I'll advice you go back to the branch to ask questions. I just found out that the branch where I went to couldn't found my data on the template sent to them after one and half months of waiting. I have to call their customer care to sort things out. So it's more like doing documentation over again. All hands crossed

Please visit their Dugbe Branch at opposite Bovas @Adamasingba
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by SamJoshybobo: 8:43am On Sep 17, 2022
Alright
Thanks man
The customer care lady has put them through via pH be call. So branch manager pleaded to get it done within 1-2 weeks
Epistasis:

Please visit their Dugbe Branch at opposite Bovas @Adamasingba

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Botwriter: 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hello. I didn't know about all these stuffs. I did my documentation last week Saturday at Baobab Kaduna Central. They told me Monday and upto now e never drop o. Hope say I no register late. But bvn checks showed I was approved. I have also activated the app.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by beylinko02: 7:37pm On Sep 20, 2022
SamJoshybobo:

Please enlighten me. My case is similar to yours. I received a message from them on getting there they couldn't find my name on the list/database. Account already opened for me self. I had to forget the whole thing self when I was refered I CBN. What is their customers care LINE PLEASE
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Andy93: 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2022
Guys please oo.. I observed that my business name is inactive on the CAC portal. Could that be a possible reason why I haven’t been paid my CBN yet ?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Epistasis(m): 7:29am On Sep 21, 2022
beylinko02:

Please enlighten me. My case is similar to yours. I received a message from them on getting there they couldn't find my name on the list/database. Account already opened for me self. I had to forget the whole thing self when I was refered I CBN. What is their customers care LINE PLEASE
Don't forget it. Some of the branches don't actually have the new list of the beneficiaries. If you are in Oyo state, or not too far from Oyo state, quote me, I can help out.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Epistasis(m): 7:29am On Sep 21, 2022
Andy93:
Guys please oo.. I observed that my business name is inactive on the CAC portal. Could that be a possible reason why I haven’t been paid my CBN yet ?

I don't think so!
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Botwriter: 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
I heard that disbursement for NYIF loan has been suspended. Is that true? Who can help us verify.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by slimwezzy: 4:57pm On Sep 21, 2022
Botwriter:
I heard that disbursement for NYIF loan has been suspended. Is that true? Who can help us verify.

Yes it's true

THIS INFO IS FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by SamJoshybobo: 6:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
If it's LAPO there's customer care line that you can call
Call the line and explain to the rep. The rep will ask for your BVN

beylinko02:

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by SamJoshybobo: 6:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
Is it the Bodija branch that eventually pay you?

Epistasis:

Don't forget it. Some of the branches don't actually have the new list of the beneficiaries. If you are in Oyo state, or not too far from Oyo state, quote me, I can help out.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Epistasis(m): 8:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
SamJoshybobo:
Is it the Bodija branch that eventually pay you?

Nope.
The BM there sent me to Dugbe Branch where I did documentation all over again. I was paid one week and three days after.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by SamJoshybobo: 11:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
Okay
Were you able to use the USSD?

Epistasis:

Nope.
The BM there sent me to Dugbe Branch where I did documentation all over again. I was paid one week and three days after.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Everbaniga(m): 3:59am On Sep 22, 2022
Botwriter:

Not disbursement per say; I was told during my documentation on 16 September that the deadline for Nyif documentation was that very day.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by slimwezzy: 6:32am On Sep 22, 2022
Everbaniga:

Not disbursement per say; I was told during my documentation on 16 September that the deadline for Nyif documentation was that very day.

Disbursement HAS STOP.......TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT

THIS INFO IS FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by beylinko02: 8:20am On Sep 22, 2022
Epistasis:

No .in akwa ibom. Can you still help?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Epistasis(m): 9:18am On Sep 22, 2022
beylinko02:

No .in akwa ibom. Can you still help?

Not at all. I am so sorry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (Reply)

Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.