Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

What's The Fastest & Most Effective Way To Receive Money From Abroad. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Fastest & Most Effective Way To Receive Money From Abroad. (284 Views)

My Friend Girlfriend Coming From Abroad And My Friend Doesn’t Have An Apartment / Pls How I Receive Money Sent From Abroad / Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Fastest & Most Effective Way To Receive Money From Abroad. by Infolenkka: 12:39pm On Feb 09, 2021
With all these restrictions, I'm curious to know the fastest and most effective way to receive money from Abroad? Especially countries like USA and UK?
Re: What's The Fastest & Most Effective Way To Receive Money From Abroad. by EzegeNdiigbo: 2:16pm On Feb 09, 2021
Paypal
Cashapp
Re: What's The Fastest & Most Effective Way To Receive Money From Abroad. by FManager(m): 2:59pm On Feb 09, 2021
Infolenkka:
With all these restrictions, I'm curious to know the fastest and most effective way to receive money from Abroad? Especially countries like USA and UK?

Bitcoin.
Re: What's The Fastest & Most Effective Way To Receive Money From Abroad. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 09, 2021
FManager:

Bitcoin.
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The Nigerian Embassy In Canada Lit / Exercises That Stimulate Libido And Boost Sex Drive / How To Get Over An Heart Break.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.