Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Pls How I Receive Money Sent From Abroad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls How I Receive Money Sent From Abroad (6255 Views)

Please I Need Help! How Can I Run Away With Money Sent To My Account. / Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group / Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How I Receive Money Sent From Abroad by quinSonia(f): 8:25am On Feb 01, 2018
hello nairalanders,I feel like posting this here cause I believe this is by far the most active section on NL with due respect to Politics Sectiongrin.

well I'm having an issue currently cause my aunty based abroad wants to send me some Money and a few clothes.so pls I do I go about it as this is my first time receiving money abroad

cc toyne2much,lefulefu,
Jamariwolff,IamAirforce1,donstan18,Oyindidi,LifeofEFCC,makydebbie,iamj

lalasticlala
Re: Pls How I Receive Money Sent From Abroad by dollyjoy(f): 8:26am On Feb 01, 2018
Ask your Aunty.

1 Like

Re: Pls How I Receive Money Sent From Abroad by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 01, 2018
Worldremit.com a client used this to send cash to me for work done remotely.

1 Like

Re: Pls How I Receive Money Sent From Abroad by XINZ: 8:32am On Feb 01, 2018
Send her your account details so she can send the money via Western Union. When she does, she'll call you and give you the answers to the security questions you will be asked when you get to the bank. She will also give you a "control number". All you need to do now is waltz into you bank and approach the Western Union section.

Or she can use those third-party money transfer agents.

For the clothes, courier services will cost her a fortune so her best bet is to plead with someone coming back to Nigeria to help her ferry them down here or pay a token to some port agents to smuggle the clothes in to the country by hiding them in compartments of the cars they're exporting into Nigeria. Be warned though, chances of loosing your parcel is quite high with these methods.

1 Like

Re: Pls How I Receive Money Sent From Abroad by quinSonia(f): 8:34am On Feb 01, 2018
dollyjoy:
Ask your Aunty.

she is asking what kinda services I use dhl,fedx
me no understand wetin all dose 1s mean
Re: Pls How I Receive Money Sent From Abroad by donstan18: 8:35am On Feb 01, 2018
XINZ:
Send her your account details so she can send the money via Western Union. When she does, she'll call you and give you the answers to the security questions you will be asked when you get to the bank. She will also give you a "control number". All you need to do now is waltz into you bank and approach the Western Union section.

quinSonia , take this direction.
Re: Pls How I Receive Money Sent From Abroad by quinSonia(f): 8:37am On Feb 01, 2018
XINZ:

but sir I'm using a student account the limit is 200k..and I'm sure she is sending more than 200k mayb 300k-410k...will I still receive it what about the clothes she is sending

1 Like

Re: Pls How I Receive Money Sent From Abroad by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 01, 2018
quinSonia:

send her your Nigeria bank account details...

She will send it directly to your bank account, that is if she is based in the united States of America or the UK..
Re: Pls How I Receive Money Sent From Abroad by XINZ: 8:42am On Feb 01, 2018
quinSonia:

but sir I'm using a student account the limit is 200k..and I'm sure she is sending more than 200k mayb 300k-410k...will I still receive it what about the clothes she is sending

The cash will be handed to you at Western Union, it's your choice whether or not you want to pay it into your bank account. Better yet, why not upgrade your account to accommodate more funds?

I modified my former comment to include solutions for the clothes.
Re: Pls How I Receive Money Sent From Abroad by bujebudanu1(m): 8:45am On Feb 01, 2018
quinSonia:

Which student re you?
Which part of the world are you that u don't know wat FedEx.dhl does

2 Likes

Re: Pls How I Receive Money Sent From Abroad by quinSonia(f): 8:45am On Feb 01, 2018
donstan18:

quinSonia , take this direction.

what of the clothes sir
Re: Pls How I Receive Money Sent From Abroad by makydebbie(f): 8:45am On Feb 01, 2018
Try world remit.
Re: Pls How I Receive Money Sent From Abroad by quinSonia(f): 8:47am On Feb 01, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Which student re you? Which part of the world are you that u don't know wat FedEx.dhl does

sir I don't know.would you be kind to explain it?
Re: Pls How I Receive Money Sent From Abroad by donstan18: 8:47am On Feb 01, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Which student re you? Which part of the world are you that u don't know wat FedEx.dhl does

Easy brO!
She wouldn't have come here to ask for help if she knows all that.
Re: Pls How I Receive Money Sent From Abroad by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 01, 2018
she will send the money through western union na grin and the clothes through the delivery services(DHL and others).if i were u sha i will tell my aunty to bone clothes and send me a good android phone or an iphone together with the money.phones are cheap over there.if u must need clothes u tell her to send u the money that u will use to buy the clothes of ur choice.when ur aunty don send u the euros dont forget lefulefu oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls How I Receive Money Sent From Abroad by quinSonia(f): 8:49am On Feb 01, 2018
DrinkLimca:
send her your Nigeria bank account details...

She will send it directly to your bank account, that is if she is based in the united States of America or the UK..

she is in America, how long does it take to get the funds
Re: Pls How I Receive Money Sent From Abroad by donstan18: 8:51am On Feb 01, 2018
quinSonia:

what of the clothes sir

She should find someone traveling down here to help deliver it to you, but note that the cloth's safety isn't guaranteed
Re: Pls How I Receive Money Sent From Abroad by quinSonia(f): 8:51am On Feb 01, 2018
lefulefu:
she will send the money through western union na grin and the clothes through the delivery services.if i were u sha i will tell my aunty to bone clothes and send me a good android phone or an iphone together with the money.phones are cheap over there.if u must need clothes u tell her to send u the money that u will use to buy the clothes of ur choice.when ur aunty don send u the euros dont forget lefulefu oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

lol..sir I won't forget you..delivery service will they deliver it to my hux?
Re: Pls How I Receive Money Sent From Abroad by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 01, 2018
quinSonia:

as she clicks send...KPAKAM! u don get am cheesy.
Re: Pls How I Receive Money Sent From Abroad by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 01, 2018
quinSonia:

lol..sir I won't forget you..delivery service will they deliver it to my hux?
of course straight to ur house address.
Re: Pls How I Receive Money Sent From Abroad by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 01, 2018
pcguru1:
Worldremit.com a client used this to send cash to me for work done remotely.

Maybe you guys should be careful how you post this stuff, because I wouldn't like it to become the next paypal in terms of restriction.
quinSonia:

Then don't worry yourself, Money can be transfered from USA to a Nigeria bank account directly...

It takes less than 24hours..

1 Like

Use moneygram.
Re: Pls How I Receive Money Sent From Abroad by quinSonia(f): 9:00am On Feb 01, 2018
Chikita66:
Use moneygram.

will be faster than western union?
Re: Pls How I Receive Money Sent From Abroad by bujebudanu1(m): 9:00am On Feb 01, 2018
quinSonia:

sir I don't know.would you be kind to explain it?

Dhl is like peace transport
They help send goods and services around d world.
OK.try and Google
These are the simple things u should know without people telling u.
Re: Pls How I Receive Money Sent From Abroad by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 01, 2018
dollyjoy:
Ask your Aunty.
GIRLS with big bress can be so arrogant, did you wake up on the wrong nîpple?

3 Likes

Re: Pls How I Receive Money Sent From Abroad by Krest3d: 9:17am On Feb 01, 2018
World remit is the fastest and easiest for me. The money goes directly to the recipient's bank account. And you can also send airtime too, 2 business days maximum. You can tell your aunt in the US to try it.
Re: Pls How I Receive Money Sent From Abroad by LifeofEFCC: 9:58am On Feb 01, 2018
quinSonia:
hello nairalanders,I feel like posting this here cause I believe this is by far the most active section on NL with due respect to Politics Sectiongrin.

well I'm having an issue currently cause my aunty based abroad wants to send me some Money and a few clothes.so pls I do I go about it as this is my first time receiving money abroad

cc toyne2much,lefulefu,
Jamariwolff,IamAirforce1,donstan18,Oyindidi,LifeofEFCC,makydebbie,iamj
lalasticlala
do u have a bank account
Re: Pls How I Receive Money Sent From Abroad by midehi2(f): 10:02am On Feb 01, 2018
XINZ:

The cash will be handed to you at Western Union, it's your choice whether or not you want to pay it into your bank account. Better yet, why not upgrade your account to accommodate more funds?

I modified my former comment to include solutions for the clothes.
I hope she has means of identification (voter's card, Int'l passport or driving licence) for this advice
Re: Pls How I Receive Money Sent From Abroad by midehi2(f): 10:03am On Feb 01, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Which student re you?
Which part of the world are you that u don't know wat FedEx.dhl does
I wanted to ask such too
Re: Pls How I Receive Money Sent From Abroad by midehi2(f): 10:07am On Feb 01, 2018
dollyjoy:
Ask your Aunty.
u don dey big everyday ooo, you are so cute wink
Re: Pls How I Receive Money Sent From Abroad by quinSonia(f): 10:14am On Feb 01, 2018
XINZ will they be any need for any identification eg voter card,Intl passport etc cos I don't have but I do have a school I'd card tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

/ As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? / Reminiscing About Past Love - Good, Bad Or No Effect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.