Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) - Agriculture (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) (967074 Views)

Cultivating Cucumber - A Blog / Starting A Plantain Farming. / We Help People Set Up A Poultry Farm, We Also Give Imformation On Poultry Busi' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by markie79: 3:27am On Jan 24, 2013
can anybody tell me name of the best anticocidia drug.
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by sp2002(m): 8:21pm On Jan 24, 2013
markie79: can anybody tell me name of the best anticocidia drug.
i have used keprococ and it really worked. if you cant get keprococ, go for VMD amproliun

1 Like

Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by markie79: 8:29pm On Jan 24, 2013
sp2002: i have used keprococ and it really worked. if you cant get keprococ, go for VMD amproliun
thank s
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by markie79: 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2013
my poultry egg production has gone down after changing there feed from BOAR to ANIMAL CARE .Does dat mean BOAR IS BETTER Than ANIMAL CARE FEED or is due to the change of feed.
and should i go back to BOAR or the birds will starting laying properly after sometime .help is needed
or should i increase their light as we av longer days and shorter nite
PLS HELP ANYBODY
sp2002: i have used keprococ and it really worked. if you cant get keprococ, go for VMD amproliun
my poultry egg production has gone down after changing there feed from BOAR to ANIMAL CARE .Does dat mean BOAR IS BETTER Than ANIMAL CARE FEED or is due to the change of feed.
and should i go back to BOAR or the birds will starting laying properly after sometime .help is needed
PLS HELP ANYBODY
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by latestsunny(m): 3:00pm On Jan 26, 2013
markie79: my poultry egg production has gone down after changing there feed from BOAR to ANIMAL CARE .Does dat mean BOAR IS BETTER Than ANIMAL CARE FEED or is due to the change of feed.
PLS HELP ANYBODY
PLS HELP ANYBODY

Contact ur consultant,u shudnt av change der feed without ur consultant advise.
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by gowaga68: 8:33pm On Jan 30, 2013
steel5800:

U can ask what ever question you want to ask n I promise to get back to u on it

Well I don't where u can get it in lagos. I don't even know where to get it in kano here cos its not d normal Dusa u see around. My mum orders for it from someone in niger state and the man sends them down here cos its quite cheap there. She usually orders for like 80 to 100bags. We use some and sell the rest to avoid keeping them for too long. I'll try n find out exactly what's in the Dusa so maybe u could look for a place u can get it close to u.
I guess this is the kind of Dusa needed. It's simple maize fillet or what do they call it.

Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by sp2002(m): 6:53am On Jan 31, 2013
markie79:
firstly, why do u have to change? were the birds not doing well (production wise)? what is their current production in percentage now and what was their production before you change the feed? these are d questions u need to answer. anyway i strongly believe in the two feeds. though a freshly produced animal care feed is better. i mean an animal care feed that has not spent more than 2 weeks after production. i will advice you wait for some weeks to see your birds performances before you can make any decision. thanks

1 Like

Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by sp2002(m): 6:55am On Jan 31, 2013
@markie79 firstly, why do u have to change? were the birds not doing well (production wise)? what is their current production in percentage now and what was their production before you change the feed? these are d questions u need to answer. anyway i strongly believe in the two feeds. though a freshly produced animal care feed is better. i mean an animal care feed that has not spent more than 2 weeks after production. i will advice you wait for some weeks to see your birds performances before you can make any decision. thanks
[/quote]
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by obnelly: 10:38am On Jan 31, 2013
Changing of feed is not too good for chicken,it will take few days before your chicken can adapt to his new feed.it tells more on your egg production.its good when yout purchase fresh feed from your supplier.just choose what is good for your chicken.
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 31, 2013
if you have an agricultural business running and you intend expanding your production but need access to agricultural loan to boost your production or you want to diversify your agribusiness, our reputable financial institution can assist you with agric. funds here in Nigeria.You can contact me on 08063896204 to express your interest and we get the process started.
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by targus: 1:57am On Feb 05, 2013
Hello House, Im thinking of starting a poulty arounf Ikorodu and i just hope i can get a few information from the experienced minds in this forum,
The informations i need are as follows.

1) What is the best price for a good cage (120 birds capacity)with the auto feeder for the water.
2) Where is the best place to get this cage?.
3) where can i get a mill for my feed?.
4) what is the average amount needed to feed 1000 birds for a day if im producing my feeds.
5) Does Consultant charge per visit/Month or per Cycle and how much?
6) How does Vet charge as well.

Thanks very much for your help.
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by obnelly: 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2013
Targus,you may send me a mail regarding your cages this e-mail:the3muskettiers@gmail.com.you will need up to 100kg of feed per day to feed your estimated birds.for your mill if you have the technical know how you may visit a welder to assist you in the fabrication.1000 birds is small for you to own a mill.Goodluck and happy farming.
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by sp2002(m): 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2013
targus: Hello House, Im thinking of starting a poulty arounf Ikorodu and i just hope i can get a few information from the experienced minds in this forum,
The informations i need are as follows.

1) What is the best price for a good cage (120 birds capacity)with the auto feeder for the water.
2) Where is the best place to get this cage?.
3) where can i get a mill for my feed?.
4) what is the average amount needed to feed 1000 birds for a day if im producing my feeds.
5) Does Consultant charge per visit/Month or per Cycle and how much?
6) How does Vet charge as well.

Thanks very much for your help.
you are welcome to the world of poultry and i will like to give you few information as per the questions you asked. I just got 6plts of land for a client in imota,ikorodu and work as commenced on the land. we are establishing a poultry farm on the land.
ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION
1)THE PRICE FOR A GOOD IMPORTED CAGE (ISREAL) 96BIRDS CAPACITY IS N90,000 EXCLUDING TRANSPORTATION & INSTALLATION AND YOU CAN ALSO GET THE LOCALLY MADE CAGE 90BIRDS CAPACITY FOR N50,000
2) IF YOU WANT WE CAN DO BUSINESS WITH YOU
3) YOU CAN GET A MILL FOR YOUR FEED FROM ANY EXPERIENCED FABRICATOR.I HAVE A FAIRLY USED MIXER & CRUSHER FOR SALE .PRICE 500K
4)THIS QUESTION IS NOT STRAIGHT. I MEAN WHAT IS THE AGE OF THE BIRDS YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. THE AMOUNT OF FEED NEEDED DEPENDS ON THEIR AGES. WELL FOR 1000LAYING BIRDS YOU WILL NEED 125KG OF FEED
5) A CONSULTANT CAN CHARGE PER VISIT,MONTH OR PER CYCLE. IT DEPENDS ON THE AGGREEMENT THAT SUITS BOTH YOU AND THE CONSULTANT. THE PRICE DEPENDS ON THE NUMBER OF BIRDS ON THE FARM
6) THEIR CHARGES DEPENDS ON THE NO OF BIRDS,THE NO OF VISIT AND OTHERS DEPENDING ON NEGOTIATIONS

FOR MORE INFO YOU CAN REACH ME VIA
sp2002 poultry & land consultancy
tj.sp2002@gmail.com
sp2002.gnbo.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by laposta: 2:03pm On Feb 06, 2013
Can someone help me with the vaccination schedule for broilers please...I know they are meant to receive lasota and gumboro vaccines. I just don't remember the days they are meant to be administered.

thanks in anticipation
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by steel5800(m): 12:29am On Feb 08, 2013
gowaga68:
I guess this is the kind of Dusa needed. It's simple maize fillet or what do they call it.

I can't seem to view your attachments...maybe you used a wrong format

@all, just want to advice u all to closely monitor your birds yourselves to avoid any negative results. For some reasons, I couldn't go to my farm for about 2wks but kept calling the attendant there to find out how the birds were doing and he kept telling me the birds were fine. When I finally went to the farm, to my suprise the birds were very sick. They had newcastle, thyphoid, cholerra and CRD (chronic respiratory disease) and d fool I kept there couldn't even tell me. Their production dropped from around 17/18 crates to 9crates+ and I lost some birds. Anywayz to cut the long story short, I fired the attendant and brought d birds back to the family farm where they can be closely monitored, started treating them and I thank God they are getting better. Production yesterday was 13crates and 27pieces...at least they are gradually picking up.

I also ordered for 1050 broilers and they should be arriving on tuesday. I'll be using vital feed for them instead of mixing cos I've never done broilers so I wanna be on d safer side. I'll keep the house updated on my progress. Wish me success n prayers. Good night

NB: half of d 1050 broiles belong to me while my mum owns d oda half. She's quite experienced hence the partnership.

2 Likes

Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Limeone(m): 10:20am On Feb 08, 2013
steel5800:

I can't seem to view your attachments...maybe you used a wrong format

@all, just want to advice u all to closely monitor your birds yourselves to avoid any negative results. For some reasons, I couldn't go to my farm for about 2wks but kept calling the attendant there to find out how the birds were doing and he kept telling me the birds were fine. When I finally went to the farm, to my suprise the birds were very sick. They had newcastle, thyphoid, cholerra and CRD (chronic respiratory disease) and d fool I kept there couldn't even tell me. Their production dropped from around 17/18 crates to 9crates+ and I lost some birds. Anywayz to cut the long story short, I fired the attendant and brought d birds back to the family farm where they can be closely monitored, started treating them and I thank God they are getting better. Production yesterday was 13crates and 27pieces...at least they are gradually picking up.

I also ordered for 1050 broilers and they should be arriving on tuesday. I'll be using vital feed for them instead of mixing cos I've never done broilers so I wanna be on d safer side. I'll keep the house updated on my progress. Wish me success n prayers. Good night

NB: half of d 1050 broiles belong to me while my mum owns d oda half. She's quite experienced hence the partnership.

Very good advice! I bet the attendant was not experienced enough to spot the birds sicknesses. I also believe you had issue with biosecurity and cleaningness.Am however happy you are back on track and without much loss.
How do you market your broilers? any advice will be appreciated.
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by okoita: 1:02pm On Feb 08, 2013
Dear All,
Does anyone know where someone can buy a propane(gas) heater to heat brooding house in Nigeria.
Kindly send info to victor_ikome@heineken.nl
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by steel5800(m): 1:13am On Feb 10, 2013
Limeone:

Very good advice! I bet the attendant was not experienced enough to spot the birds sicknesses. I also believe you had issue with biosecurity and cleaningness.Am however happy you are back on track and without much loss.
How do you market your broilers? any advice will be appreciated.

Well the attendant wasn't well experienced. As for d broilers, there is a ready made market her in kano if ure selling per kg. The market men buy from farms in large quantities and they sell them to final consumers. The demand is actually higher than supply. You'll only have a little problem if u want to sell per each (which ofcourse is more profitable) as it might take some time to sell them all. The price per kg here is 650 from the farm.
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Limeone(m): 4:16pm On Feb 10, 2013
steel5800:

Well the attendant wasn't well experienced. As for d broilers, there is a ready made market her in kano if ure selling per kg. The market men buy from farms in large quantities and they sell them to final consumers. The demand is actually higher than supply. You'll only have a little problem if u want to sell per each (which ofcourse is more profitable) as it might take some time to sell them all. The price per kg here is 650 from the farm.
Thanks alot
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by ade101(m): 2:47pm On Feb 12, 2013
ÃT Targus ; ý0ú wÎll bÊ $úRþRÎ$Ê T0 fÎñd 0úT ThÃT à bÃTTÊRý ÇÃGÊ 0f Ãb0úT 120 bÎRds ÇÃþÃÇÎTý Ç0$T ÃR0úñd 20-35k 0ñ ÃlÎbÃbÃ. Th0úGh Î hÃVÊñ'T 0RdÊRÊd fRom ÃlÎbÃbà Ãñd Î RÊÇÊÎVÊd MÃñý qú0TÃTÎ0ñ whÎÇh Î$ ThÊ $ÃMÊ ÇhÊÃþ þRÎÇÊ. Î w0ñdÊR whý ÎT Ç0$T Ãb0úT 90k hÊRÊ. ÎñfÃÇT whÊRÊ Î þRÎÇÊd bÃTTÊRý ÇÃGÊ$ Îñ Îl0RÎñ ThÊý $ÃÎd ThÊý ÇÃñ GÎVÊ MÊ f0R Ãb0úT 70-60k Îf Î ÃM 0RdÊRÎñG Ãb0úT 10 ÇÃGÊ$. whÎÇh MÃKÊ MÊ bÊlÎÊVÊd ThÊ þRÎÇÊ Î RÊÇÊÎVÊd 0ñ ÃlÎbÃbÃ. ÃþÃRT fR0M ThÊ l0ÇÃllý MÃñúfÃÇTúRÊd ÇÃGÊ$, ÊVÊñ dÎ$TRÎbúT0R wÎll hÃVÊ T0 0RdÊR 0ñlÎñÊ $0 whý d0ñ'T ý0ú $ÃfÊ Ã lÃRGÊ $úM Ãñd 0RdÊR ÎT ý0úR$Êlf. ThÃT'$ jú$T Mý 0wñ 0þÎñÎ0ñ. lÊT MÊ $ÊÊ Îf Î ÇÃn $hÃRÊ $0MÊ 0f ThÊ qú0TÃTÎ0ñ whÎÇh Î RÊÇÊÎVÊd fR0M ÇÃGÊ$ MÃñúfÃÇTúRÊR 0ñ ÃlÎbÃbÃ.
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Lighthouse232: 9:40pm On Feb 12, 2013
Well done sir,
The thread has really help me.
Pls, I need the material you have been given.
Pls, send it to this e-mail

thelightdigita@gmail.com
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by greenhope(m): 12:12am On Feb 13, 2013
Greetings

Am about starting my farm and I will like to know if its advisable to get point of lay and secondly in a farm where there is no electricity how do one take care of this birds.
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by sp2002(m): 1:20am On Feb 13, 2013
greenhope: Greetings

Am about starting my farm and I will like to know if its advisable to get point of lay and secondly in a farm where there is no electricity how do one take care of this birds.

it is advisable and it is doable if you are getting the point of lay from a good and reliable source.in a farm where there is no electricity, you have to get a generating set because even in a farm where there is electricity generating set is also needed.
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by oluplus(m): 10:35am On Feb 13, 2013
Hello everyone, I also want to start a small poultry (say 50 to 100 birds) in my bakyard but the issue is my wife and I do 9 to 4 monday to friday. We have a boy who comes back from school by 3. Can we go ahead? Though am a novice but I have a vet doc friend who has promised to help, but he stays very far away. Fnk pls me your report too at olusammy278@gmail.com. Thanks and keep doing the good work.
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by markie79: 1:21pm On Feb 18, 2013
if anybody is intrested in spent point of lay 80 birds can pls contact me @ macmiracle@rocketmail.com
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by ussyman: 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2013
I have followed dis thread with keen interest and I must say I hv gained alot so far! However, i would like to contribute my little experience, which I know might go a long way.

Our farm is situated in Kano and on 16 Nov 2012 we stucked 514 day-old layers (Zartech brand)and presently at their 14th week dis week. Fortunately for us the mortality rate has been and is still at 1.3% which I believe is excellent for starters like us. We however had to put alot of effort to source for every available info to help us have a good production. We have religiously follow the vacine/medication schedule given to us by the hatchery and that I believe has contributed alot this success so far. We have had outbreak of two disaeses (CRD,& Concidasis)which were promplty dealed with because we were abled to noticed them early.

Apart from an experience Vet Doctor we also have consultants some of them online while few of them are farm owners themselve assisting us with relevant info and advice. In this kind of business you need to ride on other ppl experience especially if you are a novice.

Following the thread I observed most ppl have challenges with getting the right statictics that would help them make informed decision before starting their own. Therefore, find below some of the data extracted from the record of our farm of rearing 514 layer birds (we currently have 507 birds at 14th week):

1. We spent approximately 300K-400K for the chicken pen of 800 birds(our present capacity). Remember this is just for the penhouse, no other building cost like pencing.
2. Each adult bird require 2.5 square feet of space
3. 20 bags of feed was used for 1st 6 weeks in the farmhouse.
4. 65 bags used for the 1st 11 weeks
5. Each birds would require 7.2KG of feeds to reach Point-of-Lay (statictics that has so far tally with our records). So you can calculate yours based on your number of birds.
6. Each birds would cost an approximately N1,060 at Point-Of-Lay (this statictics is based on the our viability report target and has so far tally with our record). These include feeding, medication, labour and transport. This I believe may vary base on your location in Nigeria (due to cost of living and cost of labour).

I would be glad to share picture of my farm from inception to date if required.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by makinde3: 10:17pm On Feb 18, 2013
@ussyman it would be nice to share some pictures with us
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by steel5800(m): 11:04pm On Feb 18, 2013
@all
The broilers we booked for arrived on thursday instead of tuesday as promised by the consultant. I wasn't there to receive them cos of work but my mum did that. The birds were very weak when they arrived and 14 were already dead. We also had some mortalities(22 more) but they are stable now as only 2 died today making a total of 38 mortality. So far so good the birds r picking up, healthy and are already getting bigger. We provide lighting n heating through out the night as this will make them gain weight faster. We were supposed to use vital feed but ended up mixing their feed using terratiga concentrates (an imported feed concentrate). Its a lil bit expensive but very good. Would have loved to post some pictures but still can't get around doing that. I use a bb tourch.

My layers are doing well now as I recorded 76% yesterday though they droped slightly today (72%).

Ussyman; where is your farm located so we can meet n share ideas as I'm in kano too or if u can drop ur number/email/bb pin so I can contact you.

Mortality of the broilers is currently at 3.619%. Hope it remains that way
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by jites(m): 11:51pm On Feb 18, 2013
ussyman: I have followed dis thread with keen interest and I must say I hv gained alot so far! However, i would like to contribute my little experience, which I know might go a long way.

Our farm is situated in Kano and on 16 Nov 2012 we stucked 514 day-old layers (Zartech brand)and presently at their 14th week dis week. Fortunately for us the mortality rate has been and is still at 1.3% which I believe is excellent for starters like us. We however had to put alot of effort to source for every available info to help us have a good production. We have religiously follow the vacine/medication schedule given to us by the hatchery and that I believe has contributed alot this success so far. We have had outbreak of two disaeses (CRD,& Concidasis)which were promplty dealed with because we were abled to noticed them early.

Apart from an experience Vet Doctor we also have consultants some of them online while few of them are farm owners themselve assisting us with relevant info and advice. In this kind of business you need to ride on other ppl experience especially if you are a novice.

Following the thread I observed most ppl have challenges with getting the right statictics that would help them make informed decision before starting their own. Therefore, find below some of the data extracted from the record of our farm of rearing 514 layer birds (we currently have 507 birds at 14th week):

1. We spent approximately 300K-400K for the chicken pen of 800 birds(our present capacity). Remember this is just for the penhouse, no other building cost like pencing.
2. Each adult bird require 2.5 square feet of space
3. 20 bags of feed was used for 1st 6 weeks in the farmhouse.
4. 65 bags used for the 1st 11 weeks
5. Each birds would require 7.2KG of feeds to reach Point-of-Lay (statictics that has so far tally with our records). So you can calculate yours based on your number of birds.
6. Each birds would cost an approximately N1,060 at Point-Of-Lay (this statictics is based on the our viability report target and has so far tally with our record). These include feeding, medication, labour and transport. This I believe may vary base on your location in Nigeria (due to cost of living and cost of labour).

I would be glad to share picture of my farm from inception to date if required.

Weldone and thanks for making this thread come alive again. It will really be nice to have some pictures uploaded if you can as its been a long while since we saw any pictures.

1 Like

Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by MarcoP: 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2013
@ ussyman.
Thank you for your very informative post.
Pls what is the size/dimension of your pen in feets? How many couches of block around it and did you use net? Is ur cost inclusive of concrete floor? Are u using deep litter or cage system. Are you using one plot of land or more? Have u built ur farm store/office, if yes how much?
Going by the records, how much will it cost to raise 210 day old chicks for 6 weeks, in terms of feeding, medication and brooding cost?
Your response will help my decision. U can post or send to my mail: aosuma@yahoo.com
Thank you.
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by ussyman: 7:44am On Feb 22, 2013
@Jides, and Makinde3, see the pictures

@Steel5800, my email is nabaruma@yahoo.com and I would be happy if we can share our experiences. Our farm is around Darmanawa area close to Hassan Gwarzo Sec School. You are always welcom.

@Marco-P: our farm size is 1200sq feets; We had 2 course of block work and the placed the net on top as u can see (around 220 blocks)

Always multiply the value of 1,060 (and might reach 1,200 because it depends on so many factors) by the number of your birds. That should be the cost to raise a single bird to the point-of-lay. You can also use the 7.2KG (up to 20th week)to calculate just the feed to the point of lay per each bird. But notes that these values may varies depending on the so many factors.
See my reply above for the cost to raise them up to 6 weeks.

For 514 birds we bought a total of 20 bags of feeds to 6th weeks. For the first 6th weeks each bird would consume 1.314KG (max) of feeds. Use that to calculate for 210.

We are running a Depp Litter system for now just for the sake of experience. You would get to see the store when I upload the pic. The cost was around 40K-50K (Inclusive of attendent room).

This is how we arried at N1,060 per bird: feeds + medication + labour + transport (operational costs)+ 10% fixed cost. The fixed is the cost of building and materials needed by the birds.

Lets try to communicate via the forum instead of email so as to keep the information for others.

I tried to upload the pictures but had some challenges (timed out error). Can some1 help please?

THANKS

1 Like

Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by jites(m): 2:36pm On Feb 22, 2013
ussyman: @Jides, and Makinde3, see the pictures

@Steel5800, my email is nabaruma@yahoo.com and I would be happy if we can share our experiences. Our farm is around Darmanawa area close to Hassan Gwarzo Sec School. You are always welcom.

@Marco-P: our farm size is 1200sq feets; We had 2 course of block work and the placed the net on top as u can see (around 220 blocks)

Always multiply the value of 1,060 (and might reach 1,200 because it depends on so many factors) by the number of your birds. That should be the cost to raise a single bird to the point-of-lay. You can also use the 7.2KG (up to 20th week)to calculate just the feed to the point of lay per each bird. But notes that these values may varies depending on the so many factors.
See my reply above for the cost to raise them up to 6 weeks.

For 514 birds we bought a total of 20 bags of feeds to 6th weeks. For the first 6th weeks each bird would consume 1.314KG (max) of feeds. Use that to calculate for 210.

We are running a Depp Litter system for now just for the sake of experience. You would get to see the store when I upload the pic. The cost was around 40K-50K (Inclusive of attendent room).

This is how we arried at N1,060 per bird: feeds + medication + labour + transport (operational costs)+ 10% fixed cost. The fixed is the cost of building and materials needed by the birds.

Lets try to communicate via the forum instead of email so as to keep the information for others.

I tried to upload the pictures but had some challenges (timed out error). Can some1 help please?

@ussyman, youcan send the pictures to my email at jites_uk@yahoo.co.uk and i would help upload it. regards

THANKS

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (280) (Reply)

Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.