Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Love you guys - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love you guys (13690 Views)

Together Now, But She Slept With Your Friend When You Guys Broke Up / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) / Tell A Nairalander "I Love You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love you guys by Nkem96: 7:51am On Feb 10, 2021
MerlinsBeard:
Thanks a lot.
Re: Love you guys by Nkem96: 7:53am On Feb 10, 2021
Birdeyeview:
I'll upload on my story in order for you to get more subscribers

Don't even know how to thank you right now. I'm really grateful.
Re: Love you guys by Nkem96: 7:54am On Feb 10, 2021
Christiano25:
Done
God bless you abundantly. Thanks.
Re: Love you guys by Nkem96: 7:55am On Feb 10, 2021
GofuckYourself:

I just subscribed and will share your link
May the Lord bless the works of your hand
Amen! I'm honored.
Re: Love you guys by seanwilliam(m): 8:07am On Feb 10, 2021
Nkem96:

Subscribing and still taking out time to upload screenshot, I'm honored.
look mr I no do am for free..
If you don Dey hammer no forget mi o ..

Good luck grin
Re: Love you guys by Goldbw122(m): 8:07am On Feb 10, 2021
Nkem96:

As you have taken out time to put a smile on my face right now, my only prayer for you is that laughter, God's grace and mercy will never depart from your life, Amen!!
Amen
Re: Love you guys by Jamesz12: 8:57am On Feb 10, 2021
I just did as well
Re: Love you guys by abbeyty90: 9:01am On Feb 10, 2021
Where are the moderators to help this young man move this to the front page?
Re: Love you guys by Toyade888(m): 9:02am On Feb 10, 2021
Done
Re: Love you guys by Toyade888(m): 9:09am On Feb 10, 2021
Nkem96:

Greetings everyone!

I'm not going to bore y'all with a long epistle; I really need your help guys. No, I'm not asking for financial assistance. All I'm asking/begging is for y'all to support my dreams.

I'm a student hoping to further his education next year (God willing). I'll be turning 23 this year. Lost my parents at a very tender age, and ever since it hasn't been easy for me.

Recently, the urge to commit suicide have been in my mind for sometime now and it kinda scares me.

I have been looking for a legitimate way to make money online; so that I will be able to further my education and possibly plan for the future. So, I created a YouTube channel with main focus on entertainment. Honestly guys, it's been quite difficult; especially with the new YouTube monetization policy which states that one must have at least '1000 subscribers or 4000 watch hours' before a channel can be monetized.

Currently I have 9 subscribers, which means that I need 991 more before I can monetize my channel.

That's why I'm calling on all my Nairaland family to please support dreams by subscribing to my YouTube channel. Subscription is free. And it will not take more than two (2) minutes of your time.

"We rise by lifting others" please guys, this has been troubling me for days now. I believe you guys can help me make this happen. That's why I'm asking for your help.

Please guys don't ignore me. 2 minutes of your time will make a lasting impact in my life.

Here's the link to my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI87DWtq6vShfkqusB82K2g

Mods, please help me take this to front page for more audience. God bless.

Bro I don't know your plans for your channel but if you really want your success from this you have a lot to do.

1. Create more unique content with better graphics not what everyone is doing just search deep down and create a signature

2. More publicity, open a dedicated Twitter and Instagram account posting snippet of your videos with the link to your YouTube channel

3. Consistency is key

God bless
Re: Love you guys by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 10, 2021
subscriber number 356
Re: Love you guys by Agbebakun22: 9:22am On Feb 10, 2021
I go copy the link make ma niggas too subscribe, I hope good content dey sha cuz I go use sch WiFi tonight watch am to gain more watching hours
Re: Love you guys by vickertony(m): 9:30am On Feb 10, 2021
Subscribed... Good luck on your journey!
Re: Love you guys by Xenry: 9:33am On Feb 10, 2021
I go soon subscribe!
I wish you the best.
But why not change your thread's topic? You aren't finished bro, we gat ur back! ✌️

1 Like

Re: Love you guys by GodWrites: 9:38am On Feb 10, 2021
Nkem96:

I Can't really express how grateful I'm right now. Please accept my humble appreciation. Thank you so much.

Glad I could help. But if you want to succeed, you need to create interesting contents.

You can have a million subscribers and still earn a penny.

That's if your subscribers are not interested in what you're posting.

Take a look at other channels, and see what works for them.

Greater heights my man
Re: Love you guys by Mide3367: 9:54am On Feb 10, 2021
Nkem96:

Greetings everyone!

I'm not going to bore y'all with a long epistle; I really need your help guys. No, I'm not asking for financial assistance. All I'm asking/begging is for y'all to support my dreams.

I'm a student hoping to further his education next year (God willing). I'll be turning 23 this year. Lost my parents at a very tender age, and ever since it hasn't been easy for me.

Recently, the urge to commit suicide have been in my mind for sometime now and it kinda scares me.

I have been looking for a legitimate way to make money online; so that I will be able to further my education and possibly plan for the future. So, I created a YouTube channel with main focus on entertainment. Honestly guys, it's been quite difficult; especially with the new YouTube monetization policy which states that one must have at least '1000 subscribers or 4000 watch hours' before a channel can be monetized.

Currently I have 9 subscribers, which means that I need 991 more before I can monetize my channel.

That's why I'm calling on all my Nairaland family to please support dreams by subscribing to my YouTube channel. Subscription is free. And it will not take more than two (2) minutes of your time.

"We rise by lifting others" please guys, this has been troubling me for days now. I believe you guys can help me make this happen. That's why I'm asking for your help.

Please guys don't ignore me. 2 minutes of your time will make a lasting impact in my life.

Here's the link to my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI87DWtq6vShfkqusB82K2g

done
Re: Love you guys by omobs(m): 9:59am On Feb 10, 2021
Subscribed,goodluck
Re: Love you guys by Bankowner: 10:05am On Feb 10, 2021
Just did.

My take though, upload good content henceforth. It’s one thing to have 1000 subscribers but it is another thing for them to watch your videos if it isn’t appealing enough. And that is where the money is.

Best wishes.
Re: Love you guys by chukxie(m): 10:05am On Feb 10, 2021
Nkem96:

Greetings everyone!

Just subscribed. I'm your 375th subscriber. Good luck!
Re: Love you guys by abdulazeez1002(m): 10:31am On Feb 10, 2021
Done
Re: Love you guys by drmorphine(m): 10:52am On Feb 10, 2021
Just did. I'm no 389. Cheers!
Re: Love you guys by Nkem96: 11:05am On Feb 10, 2021
seanwilliam:
look mr I no do am for free.. If you don Dey hammer no forget mi o ..

Good luck grin
Lol! I'm honored.
Re: Love you guys by Nkem96: 11:06am On Feb 10, 2021
Jamesz12:
I just did as well
I'm really delighted. Thanks for your help.
Re: Love you guys by Aremu01(m): 11:07am On Feb 10, 2021
394th here
Re: Love you guys by Nkem96: 11:10am On Feb 10, 2021
abbeyty90:
Where are the moderators to help this young man move this to the front page?

God bless you for your help. I'm grateful.
Re: Love you guys by Nkem96: 11:11am On Feb 10, 2021
Toyade888:
Done
Thanks.
Re: Love you guys by Nkem96: 11:12am On Feb 10, 2021
Toyade888:

Bro I don't know your plans for your channel but if you really want your success from this you have a lot to do.

1. Create more unique content with better graphics not what everyone is doing just search deep down and create a signature

2. More publicity, open a dedicated Twitter and Instagram account posting snippet of your videos with the link to your YouTube channel

3. Consistency is key

God bless

Noted!
I'm grateful.
Re: Love you guys by Nkem96: 11:12am On Feb 10, 2021
Valkan:
subscriber number 356
I'm honored.
Re: Love you guys by Nkem96: 11:14am On Feb 10, 2021
Agbebakun22:
I go copy the link make ma niggas too subscribe, I hope good content dey sha cuz I go use sch WiFi tonight watch am to gain more watching hours

I'm still a work in progress. Thanks for your help.

God bless you abundantly.
Re: Love you guys by Nkem96: 11:14am On Feb 10, 2021
vickertony:
Subscribed... Good luck on your journey!

I'm honored.
Re: Love you guys by Nkem96: 11:16am On Feb 10, 2021
Xenry:
I go soon subscribe!
I wish you the best.
But why not change your thread's topic? You aren't finished bro, we gat ur back! ✌️

I'm really grateful for the love y'all have shown to me. God bless you abundantly.
Re: Love you guys by Nkem96: 11:18am On Feb 10, 2021
GodWrites:

Glad I could help. But if you want to succeed, you need to create interesting contents.

You can have a million subscribers and still earn a penny.

That's if your subscribers are not interested in what you're posting.

Take a look at other channels, and see what works for them.

Greater heights my man

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

This Busty Model Is On A Mission To Get The World's Fattest Vagina (Graphic Pix) / Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? / I Love Lala247

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.