Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Seun Need some Level Of Permission To Put Topic On The Front Page. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seun Need some Level Of Permission To Put Topic On The Front Page. (419 Views)

'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? / There Is Some Level Of Sanity Since Mosdii Was Banned. / "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Need some Level Of Permission To Put Topic On The Front Page. by fineboynl(m): 11:33pm On Feb 09, 2021
seun, lalasticlala why don't you guys take permission before moving topic on the front page? it's disheartening and disrespectful to see ur thread about someone you want to be on the low on the front page.

I created a topic about a girl which I never believe will be on the front page. to my surprise that evening I saw the topic on the front page. she knows I'm a nairalander and she have seen me browsing the site.

I was shock when the topic made the front page reveling so many details to the public. now she knows about the topic And avoiding me ever since it was in the front page.

I'm still thinking of the best legal action to take concerning this. I need to sue nairaland. the moderator edited the topic and added things that suit his or her imaginations and posted photos
Re: Seun Need some Level Of Permission To Put Topic On The Front Page. by advanceDNA: 11:57pm On Feb 09, 2021
Wait..... u mean u want to sue Seun for not taking permission from you....I’ve been seeing entitled mentality for some time... this your own get phd...

5 Likes

Re: Seun Need some Level Of Permission To Put Topic On The Front Page. by obiekunie2: 12:07am On Feb 10, 2021
advanceDNA:
Wait..... u mean u want to sue Seun for not taking permission from you....I’ve been seeing entitled mentality for some time... this your own get phd...

but he is somehow right.

you need to seek approval to post a topic on front page. some topics are meant for very few views.
Re: Seun Need some Level Of Permission To Put Topic On The Front Page. by MickzyDonald: 12:07am On Feb 10, 2021
The same way you also took permission before posting the matter abi ,

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Need some Level Of Permission To Put Topic On The Front Page. by Brainard22: 12:11am On Feb 10, 2021
Re: Seun Need some Level Of Permission To Put Topic On The Front Page. by espn(m): 12:13am On Feb 10, 2021
Did you seek permission before posting on his forum? Or you think nairaland is owned by the federal government or your state government.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Need some Level Of Permission To Put Topic On The Front Page. by Cholls(m): 12:30am On Feb 10, 2021
my brother with this your reverse psychology your thread fit blow for Nairaland like we dey Sabisa o.
Re: Seun Need some Level Of Permission To Put Topic On The Front Page. by EmeraldKing7(m): 12:49am On Feb 10, 2021
fineboynl:
seun, lalasticlala why don't you guys take permission before moving topic on the front page? it's disheartening and disrespectful to see ur thread about someone you want to be on the low on the front page.

I created a topic about a guy which I never believe I'll be on the front page. to my surprise that evening I saw the topic on the front page. she knows I'm a nairalander abs she have seen me browsing the site.

I was shock when the topic made the front page reveling so many details to the public. now she knows about the topic And avoiding me ever since it was in the front page.

I'm still thinking of the best legal action to take concerning this. I need to sue nairaland. the moderator edited the topic and added things that suit his or her imaginations
U go lose

1 Like

Re: Seun Need some Level Of Permission To Put Topic On The Front Page. by Nobody: 3:02am On Feb 10, 2021
You wrote something on a public discussion forum after you've seen this

Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland...

Disembark from that kappings bros.
You sue, you lose
Re: Seun Need some Level Of Permission To Put Topic On The Front Page. by Nobody: 5:45am On Feb 10, 2021
yet another Nairaland psychiatric patient on displaygrin

na una full nairaland these days i swear

1 Like

Re: Seun Need some Level Of Permission To Put Topic On The Front Page. by anochuko01(m): 5:51am On Feb 10, 2021
obiekunie2:

but he is somehow right.

you need to seek approval to post a topic on front page. some topics are meant for very few views.
una don read the terms and condition wey dey nairaland?
Like somebody also asked "did he take permission from the girl before making a thread about her"

1 Like

Re: Seun Need some Level Of Permission To Put Topic On The Front Page. by mosdii(m): 7:58am On Feb 10, 2021
This won't take away the fact that Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like

Re: Seun Need some Level Of Permission To Put Topic On The Front Page. by JOACHINpedro: 10:11am On Feb 10, 2021
Funny enough, I personally know one of the girls you posted on that thread.
She blocked me on Whatsapp after that post made FP.
Thanks for ruining my friendship with her angry
Re: Seun Need some Level Of Permission To Put Topic On The Front Page. by advanceDNA: 10:39am On Feb 10, 2021
obiekunie2:

but he is somehow right.

You ddnt say how he’s right ....u just repeated what he wants....
What makes u think Seun has to beg u before repositioning any thread on his own site? Just Saying he’s right doesn’t make it right ...

The point is, the op is forming unnecessary ownership of property...Seun only gave people the liberty to express their opinion which is inline with the country’s constitution on freedom of speech....claiming intellectual property or information ownership is a different ball game entirely..

...small time he will say he has a right to Seun’s profit since he posted a topic that people are looking at..

How about deleting a thread?? He needs ur permission too??

How about moving a thread to the right section?? He needs to beg u too?
Re: Seun Need some Level Of Permission To Put Topic On The Front Page. by Brunicekid(m): 10:54am On Feb 10, 2021
OP, you posted it on Nairaland in the first place... So, the admins have exclusive and unhindered access to it.

(1) (Reply)

Arigato! / 15 Important Facts You Must Know Before You Become A Sugar Daddy / Convert Airtime To Cash And Withdraw To Any Nigerian Bank In Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.