Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

What Business Can I Start With 300k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 300k (1378 Views)

Which Business Can I Start With #300K / Can I Start Recharge Card Printing Business With 300k? / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 300k by Kbworld: 12:45am On Feb 10, 2021
pls I need your advice on a business dat can fetch me a profit of atleast 20-30k in a month. tnx

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k by TimT: 1:10am On Feb 10, 2021
Look around you... What business are people doing that:- (1) You like..
(2) You know you can do..
(3) Your 300k can comfortably start up...
Don't go into business that "people" say are good... For you might not like it....

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k by Nobody: 1:41am On Feb 10, 2021
Affiliate Marketing/Digital Marketing with only 40K

Earn over 50k weekly

If interested chat me up 08092301077

Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k by Nobody: 1:42am On Feb 10, 2021
Kbworld:
pls I need your advice on a business dat can fetch me a profit of atleast 20-30k in a month. tnx

All you need is a Laptop/smartphone and the internet.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k by Nobody: 1:43am On Feb 10, 2021
perez0007:
Affiliate Marketing/Digital Marketing with only 40K

Earn over 50k weekly

If interested chat me up 08092301077

All you need is a laptop/phone and internet
Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k by viralmaged: 1:53am On Feb 10, 2021
Kbworld:

Don't invest in forex
Don't invest in ponzi
Dont invest in hyip

What work
Develop a resourceful App that solve real life problem . Monetize it with Admob, run a Fb AD for the app and sitback and earn monthly.

Mini importation
Order high demand products from China at cheap price and sell for more profit you run Fb ad.

There are more to both you can drop your contact I will teach you for Free. Shine your eye
Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k by Nobody: 2:57am On Feb 10, 2021
Dogecoin
Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k by Akanimoh113(m): 3:33am On Feb 10, 2021
Kbworld:
Please Help me out... I beg of you, It's So Unfortunate I can't afford a Smartphone...
Am a Student and I need a Smartphone to earn profits...
I Beg Of You... Help Me cry
Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k by Slimslimqq: 8:04am On Feb 10, 2021
Kbworld:
bro, buy a tokunbo keke napep. get a driver to deliver to u daily.
3k daily or 18k weekly.
if u are in lagos, I can take u to a seller, and possibly I can be ur driver if u wouldn't mind. its a very sweet business, u can be saving up to 50k monthly from d delivery
Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k by kizwid(m): 8:16am On Feb 10, 2021
Slimslimqq:
3k daily or 18k weekly.
if u are in lagos, I can take u to a seller, and possibly I can be ur driver if u wouldn't mind. its a very sweet business, u can be saving up to 50k monthly from d delivery
bro, I stay out of lagos, but then I wish to work as a commercial driver in lagos.. I wish to have your contact for more convo pls. or probably hi on whatsap with number below
Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k by Slimslimqq: 8:19am On Feb 10, 2021
kizwid:

bro, I stay out of lagos, but then I wish to work as a commercial driver in lagos.. I wish to have your contact for more convo pls. or probably hi on whatsap with number below
ok no problem
Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k by slim147(m): 9:42am On Feb 10, 2021
viralmaged:

Don't invest in forex
Don't invest in ponzi
Dont invest in hyip

What work
Develop a resourceful App that solve real life problem . Monetize it with Admob, run a Fb AD for the app and sitback and earn monthly.

Mini importation
Order high demand products from China at cheap price and sell for more profit you run Fb ad.

There are more to both you can drop your contact I will teach you for Free. Shine your eye

I’m interested sir, 07058458586
Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k by uthlaw: 9:52am On Feb 10, 2021
Slimslimqq:
3k daily or 18k weekly.
how much is the Keke napep...how much will you deliver per week?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k by Slimslimqq: 9:56am On Feb 10, 2021
uthlaw:
how much is the Keke napep...how much will you deliver per week?
keke napep is 300k-350k for tokunbo.
u get 18k delivery weekly or 3k daily.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k by uthlaw: 9:58am On Feb 10, 2021
Slimslimqq:
keke napep is 300k-350k for tokunbo. u get 18k delivery weekly or 3k daily.
how we go run am!
Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k by Slimslimqq: 10:02am On Feb 10, 2021
uthlaw:
how we go run am!
if u are in lag. drop ur contact, I will call u asap
Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k by Slimslimqq: 10:03am On Feb 10, 2021
uthlaw:
how we go run am!
or call me, 090 60-1915-06, I will take u to d seller
Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k by id911(m): 10:20am On Feb 10, 2021
I would advise anyone not to buy the so-called tokunbo Keke Napep and think of making money with it in Lagos. If you still want to go ahead you're free but don't say you were not warned.

4 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k by Slimslimqq: 10:33am On Feb 10, 2021
id911:
I would advise anyone not to buy the so-called tokunbo Keke Napep and think of making money with it in Lagos. If you still want to go ahead you're free but don't say you were not warned.
bro are u into transportation? if no, then don't say what u don't know. keke transportation is a very sweet business for those who know d way. even when sanwo olu banned keke, people who knows d way were still making money with it in estates and streets. u know nothing about transport, stop discouraging people.
just yesterday @ ladipo market, some people just shipped some in. I saw it with my two eyes, when I went to make enquiries about it, I was told it has been booked already. so don't sound as if u know anything
Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k by kokoboy4life(m): 10:35am On Feb 10, 2021
id911:

Hello Good Morning, can you expatiate further why you said people should not go for the Tokunbo Keke Napep, i will wait for your response soon.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k by id911(m): 10:48am On Feb 10, 2021
Slimslimqq:
bro are u into transportation? if no, then don't say what u don't know. keke transportation is a very sweet business for those who know d way. even when sanwo olu banned keke, people who knows d way were still making money with it in estates and streets. u know nothing about transport, stop discouraging people.
just yesterday @ ladipo market, some people just shipped some in. I saw it with my two eyes, when I went to make enquiries about it, I was told it has been booked already. so don't sound as if u know anything

I just pity u. I'll say no more.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k by Slimslimqq: 10:51am On Feb 10, 2021
id911:

I just pity u. I'll say no more.
just say whatever u know if u are so sure. am always @ the garage or ladipo. and I have no clue why u are discouraging people.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k by Slimslimqq: 10:53am On Feb 10, 2021
kokoboy4life:

Hello Good Morning, can you expatiate further why you said people should not go for the Tokunbo Keke Napep, i will wait for your response soon.
bro don't let anyone discourage u, if u are interested in d business go ahead. it profitable as long as Lagos is concerned
Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k by id911(m): 11:09am On Feb 10, 2021
kokoboy4life:

I'll tell you to look elsewhere to invest your money but not in Keke business. If it were some few years ago, yes, but not now. The money is yours tho, ultimately, it's your call.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k by ACURASPEEDO(m): 11:16am On Feb 10, 2021
also interested bro 08078118288
slim147:

I’m interested sir, 07058458586
Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k by id911(m): 11:20am On Feb 10, 2021
K
Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k by Slimslimqq: 11:25am On Feb 10, 2021
id911:

This is the last time I will reply your mention but I know you know absolutely nothing about the subject of discussion and its current state. I know too much about that transport sub-sector. I bought my first TVS in 2013, that was about 8 years ago. That should give you a clue. When I talk, you should keep quiet.
I also won't quote u again as I have no issue with u beforehand, we only want d best for those who wants to invest. but I will tell u, don't sound as if u know anything about transportation in Lagos. peace
Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k by Digitalwealth: 11:35am On Feb 10, 2021
Learn how to make above 100k every month trading crypto currency in this five days course, someone might need this information to break free financially..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEhnWAIsSsY
Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k by Pk01(m): 11:38am On Feb 10, 2021
perez0007:

All you need is a Laptop/smartphone and the internet.
. Bro I have laptop , android phone and internet pls suggest one online business for me..thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k by Justice009(m): 11:43am On Feb 10, 2021
viralmaged:

Don't invest in forex
Don't invest in ponzi
Dont invest in hyip

What work

Mini importation

Pls I would love to learn from you 09065471655
Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k by kokoboy4life(m): 12:28pm On Feb 10, 2021
id911:

Good Morning Sir. If you really want to go into it and you have money, buy new one. The business is no longer the way it used to be in Lag here but with new Keke, you can make something out of it depending on your route. With old machine or tokunbo or whatever they called it, in 6 months time, come back here and tell us how much you have been able to make from it. I don't want to say much.

I'll tell you to look elsewhere to invest your money but not in Keke business. If it were some few years ago, yes, but not now. The money is yours tho, ultimately, it's your call.

Thanks.......
Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k by Adeyemitoheeb1: 1:32pm On Feb 10, 2021
viralmaged:

Don't invest in forex
Don't invest in ponzi
Dont invest in hyip

What work

Mini importation

Why do you said he should not invest in forex, have you invested in it and you lost your money? if no you don't have the right to sad
viralmaged:

Don't invest in forex
Don't invest in ponzi
Dont invest in hyip

What work

Mini importation

Why do you said he should not invest in forex, have you invested in it and you lost your money? if your answer is no then you don't have the right to tell someone not to invest in it, probably it does not works out for you doesn't mean it won't work out for someone else

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remitano Network (RENEC) Officially Launches RENEC-USDT Trading Pairs On 20 Oct / Promoting Nigerian E-commerce Sites / Looking For Import Opportunity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.