Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos (43550 Views)

Port Harcourt Landlord Locks Out Electricity Company Over Rent / Rights Of A Tenant Over A Reviewed Rent In Lagos State. / Will A Tenant Pay During His 3 Or 6 Months Quit Notice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by backnbeta(f): 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2021
Wicked tennant vs end time landlord grin
Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2021
TUANKU:
Landlord about to turn to tenant inside correctional facility.

This comment sweet me die grin

1 Like

Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by Hassanmaye(m): 12:48pm On Feb 10, 2021
omoadeleye:
Chai
Frustration everywhere

Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by Abudu2000(m): 12:51pm On Feb 10, 2021
chrisxxx:
Some tenants do not have money to pay rent but have money to consult and mobilise a lawyer once you breech the law. You will be surprised to see the tenant bringing out money he had claimed he didnt have.
if you refuse to give your tenant peace then when rent expires he will retaliate with war
Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by Rammerodmc: 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
There's always 3 sides of a story by :
1;The accuser
2;The accused
3;The true story

Inbetween,wahala no dey finish...

Chilling with my cold beer in peace!
Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by IbnIbrahim: 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2021
Mutemenot:
Bad tenants can provoke, how can you owe 15 months rent and expect the landlord to be at peace with you As okada Chairman, I know the guy is full of trouble
The provocation shouldn't lead to the extent of wanting to take a life.
Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by Tvoice: 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2021
That guy just dey dodge bullets anyhow, thank God for your life sha , James bond need to come learn some things from you .

1 Like

Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by osejie17(m): 12:58pm On Feb 10, 2021
TUANKU:
LMAO grin
TUANKU:
LMAO
Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by Blackdisciple(m): 12:59pm On Feb 10, 2021
may be the landlord is a herdsman
Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by Incognito403: 1:06pm On Feb 10, 2021
emmanuel596:
Money no dey lagos

If there's no money in Lagos then there's no money anywhere in the country. Then SE will be competing with Somalia for poverty.
Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by ghettochild4u(m): 1:07pm On Feb 10, 2021
Mutemenot:
Bad tenants can provoke, how can you owe 15 months rent and expect the landlord to be at peace with you As okada Chairman, I know the guy is full of trouble
Doesn't mean u put law in ur hands.
What happened to eviction notice issued by a lawyer?
From landlord to tenant in jail
Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by OlawaleBammie: 1:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
Mutemenot:

Dont mind him, see as he twist the case just cus the landlord was at disadvantage, he shouldnt have shut at the guy

Dont mind the guy, he didn't and wouldnt tell us wat he said to provoke the lanlord, its not possible that the landlord would just go inside and brought out a gun without being provoked.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 10, 2021
#Don't_Mess_With_Ma'h_Money

Gangster landlord. cool
Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
15 months rent is too much baba tenant and for baba landlord going wild wild west is not the best. Having three guns at home as toys is never legal. Serve him quit notice
Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by Clothingonline9(m): 1:16pm On Feb 10, 2021
chrisxxx:
Some tenants do not have money to pay rent but have money to consult and mobilise a lawyer once you breech the law. You will be surprised to see the tenant bringing out money he had claimed he didnt have.

Truth in Lagos
They hv they just don’t want too

And they are very strict if it’s their house

1 Like

Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by Passionate1(m): 1:16pm On Feb 10, 2021
Always pay your rent on time and in full. .

1 Like

Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by Passionate1(m): 1:18pm On Feb 10, 2021
KnightsTemplar:
One year and three months Landlord get responsibilities too.

African people no understand. .They are stupid and fustrating. .

1 Like

Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by StanleyO22: 1:22pm On Feb 10, 2021
Mutemenot:
My Guy life nor easy ooo..No be as you see am oo
Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by iamJ(m): 1:29pm On Feb 10, 2021
Some tenants fix make you run mad
Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by Ego2(f): 1:32pm On Feb 10, 2021
See where anger don push landlord go.... guess the landlord forgot there's a place called COURT.
Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by harmargedon: 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2021
such a miracle

Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by Mutemenot(m): 1:49pm On Feb 10, 2021
StanleyO22:
My Guy life nor easy ooo..No be as you see am oo

My bro township isn't for everyone n it's neither easy the the landlord. 15months isn't 25 days.. some landlords can t even wait for 15 days
Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by Mutemenot(m): 1:54pm On Feb 10, 2021
maasoap:

Imagine the union money going to his pocket every week! He couldn't even pay rent from that for 15 months. I'm sure that the landlord only scared him, six bullets couldn't possibly miss him. But landlord himself no try at all, why not go to court? Okada riders are troublesome people everywhere, the kind of spirit living in them is out of this world!

grin u know them well. My bro going to court is good but it does no good to property owners .. u can imagine the number of excuses the idiot must have given to landlord. Some thinks as a landlord he has nothing bothering him...

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by chrisxxx(m): 1:54pm On Feb 10, 2021
Abudu2000:
if you refuse to give your tenant peace then when rent expires he will retaliate with war
You cant win any war in my house. I have my armoury full of battlefield tested arsenals.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by pacespot(m): 1:56pm On Feb 10, 2021
There is more to this story, how can someone shoot you after you've explained to him to wait a little bit of time for his rent, can a dead man pay rent? The landlord wanted you out, I will advise you and your wife to leave the house for peace sake.
Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by marsup: 2:04pm On Feb 10, 2021
some tenants can be very annoying. why not pay your rent and avoid provoking your landlord. Oga Landlord, you are lucky the bullets didn't hit the man.
Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:07pm On Feb 10, 2021
If they release him then I will assume that it's legal for Nigerians to own a gun
Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by McTobe(m): 2:08pm On Feb 10, 2021
Don't mind them. The same Okada man will not allow you to owe him 50 naira. Chait of trouble makers association. Though the landlord was radh
Mutemenot:
Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by McTobe(m): 2:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
This is one reason why I have been thinking twice about building house for tenants. Maybe I will just build only event halls and meeting venue

1 Like

Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by legba1(m): 2:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
Nwodosis:
The landlord must be a crossbreed of Fulani herders!

I agree with you
Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by nasirujj(m): 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2021
greggng:

Pls let us be human for once. The lockdown in nigeria affected every soul. If there is no economic activities going on, were do you expect citizens to get money to pay rent? In saner countries paliatives , stimulus were given to citizens to reduce the effect of the lock down . My tenant has being owing me since 2 years but I ask him to go look for one year rent ....cos I understand the effect of corona viruse on citizens ...instead of two years ...he is gonna pay me 1 year. Despite that I visited the apartment to fix the fence and other minor repairs ...one day we shall all die and abandon all this wealth ...

nice one
My own landlord is not human, I have been staying in his house since my year one 4yrs, I do pay him before my rent expire. I supposed to graduate last year October but due to the covid19 It's now next month (March) and this man told me to pay complete year or I leave his house, how on earth will someone pay complete year and stay for three months,. so he asked me to leave the house which I did.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CONTACT US FOR YOUR ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING INSTALLATION WORK!!! / How Do I Build A Septic Tank / Soakaway In This Situation? (pic Attached) / Tree Growing In Between A House In Benin (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.