Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,450 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Advice Concerning : My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Concerning : My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts (326 Views)

My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / I Need A Strong Advice Concerning My Sister Who Maltreated My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Concerning : My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Ortintin: 9:56am On Feb 10, 2021
In as much this is considered romantic, but I believe this is a case of things getting too much. And we all know too much of anything even food is bad.
You have various ways to solve this issue:
1. Start locking your wardrobes
2. Sit her down, look into her eyes and tell her you are not comfortable with she wearing your dress everyday.
3. After telling her and she persist, don't talk to her or eat her food again.

But please never use any form of violence.

For more advice on any matters, I have an advice running group so you can message us on WhatsApp +2348027024393 (Ortintin is my name)
Re: Advice Concerning : My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by TypicallyBrunt(m): 10:07am On Feb 10, 2021
4. Grow up and understand there are more serious issues in the world.

5. Appreciate the little grace and companionship of a spouse.

6. Learn that life is short and not even that serious.

ETC... undecided
Re: Advice Concerning : My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by tempest01(m): 10:49am On Feb 10, 2021
How about buy more shirts?

(1) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How She Delivered Two Children For Her Blood Brother (video) / A Women Empowerment Story - Babban Gona's WEDI Members / Quality And Affordable Window Blinds Available In Different Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.