Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,620 members, 7,865,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:08 PM

I Am Having S*x With My Ex In My Dreams: What Does This Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Having S*x With My Ex In My Dreams: What Does This Mean? (784 Views)

Sex With My Ex In Her Flat / Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Having S*x With My Ex In My Dreams: What Does This Mean? by Rabbi4real: 12:06pm On Feb 10, 2021
Good day ma'am,

Please hide my identity. I need your advise please. I was in a relationship with someone during my first year in the university. He was actually in final year while I was in year one. I can say he was my one true love. We met in the campus fellowship ...he and I became very good friends.

Towards the end of his final year,he made his intentions of love to me. I also loved him. His family wanted him to go do his master abroad immediately after final year. Because of that,he wanted to make love to me...I was a virgin and he wanted to seal our love before he travelled out.

I refused initially but he made it look like I did not love him enough so I gave in and he took my virginity.

After that, he gave me postinor to avoid getting pregnant. I cried when he was leaving and we kept in touch on phone and social media after he travelled. He always confessed his love for me all these time.

Until I discovered I was pregnant three months after he left. I almost died from shock. I took drugs so how come I got pregnant. He too was shocked ...he then told me to abort the baby cos he is not sure he is the one. He insisted that he gave me postinor and there is no way he is responsible for the pregnancy.

That really broke me cos I have never slept with anyone ever after him. Long story short, he...

https://livelystones.ng/2021/02/10/i-am-having-sx-with-my-ex-in-my-dreams-what-does-this-mean/

Re: I Am Having S*x With My Ex In My Dreams: What Does This Mean? by Mokason288(m): 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
grin
Re: I Am Having S*x With My Ex In My Dreams: What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 10, 2021
It may not necessarily mean your ex;

It is just a bad omen.

Re: I Am Having S*x With My Ex In My Dreams: What Does This Mean? by janetakan(f): 12:12pm On Feb 10, 2021
Let me think about it.

Sorry angry
Re: I Am Having S*x With My Ex In My Dreams: What Does This Mean? by Dreyton36: 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2021
When u don post the complete story I go show face , no be only click na lick

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Having S*x With My Ex In My Dreams: What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2021
You've not let go. Maybe you still fantasize and have wild imaginations about her. It could also be because you've not gotten a good replacement.

Stop fantasizing about her and it will stop.
Re: I Am Having S*x With My Ex In My Dreams: What Does This Mean? by Draslo(m): 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2021
Before reading the article, I knew it had to be a female's write-up.

The future is female. grin
Re: I Am Having S*x With My Ex In My Dreams: What Does This Mean? by Eriokanmi: 12:23pm On Feb 10, 2021
Bad omen! If you don't seek quick deliverance, you fit see paper for ground but call am moni. Notin cause great disappointment pass
Re: I Am Having S*x With My Ex In My Dreams: What Does This Mean? by Donspicey: 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2021
Sapphiere come and advise this female......

The future Might Truely Be Female....

Last time i clicked on one link like dat MTN deducted 4 naira frm my acct.......

Once bitten twice shy........
Re: I Am Having S*x With My Ex In My Dreams: What Does This Mean? by Donspicey: 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2021
Falseprophet over to you..
Re: I Am Having S*x With My Ex In My Dreams: What Does This Mean? by paulolee(m): 12:54pm On Feb 10, 2021
bcoz u keep thinking abt him...dreams are 90% of wat we think
Re: I Am Having S*x With My Ex In My Dreams: What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 10, 2021
Draslo:
Before reading the article, I knew it had to be a female's write-up.

The future is female. grin
can't agree less..

the future is kpekus

Re: I Am Having S*x With My Ex In My Dreams: What Does This Mean? by DumaEmpire(m): 2:07pm On Feb 10, 2021
Fake story

Re: I Am Having S*x With My Ex In My Dreams: What Does This Mean? by kiddkash(m): 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2021
what style did your Ex give you

Re: I Am Having S*x With My Ex In My Dreams: What Does This Mean? by Barzinime(m): 5:08pm On Feb 10, 2021
Means that they have used your destiny... grin grin grin
Re: I Am Having S*x With My Ex In My Dreams: What Does This Mean? by Rabbi4real: 7:42pm On Feb 10, 2021
grin grin grin grin
kiddkash:
what style did your Ex give you

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Could Be Gay. / An Experience With Urgent 2ker / Why Do Strangers Clear Out Of Your Way As Soon As They See You Coming??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.