Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Woman Wakes Up From Boob Job To Find Doctors Made Her Bum 'a Terrifying Size' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Wakes Up From Boob Job To Find Doctors Made Her Bum 'a Terrifying Size' (6944 Views)

Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) / Man Performs Amazing Stunt On A Curvy Lady's Backside, Sits & Drinks On Her Bum / Teenager Flashes Her Bum In A Revealing Ankara Outfit For Her Prom Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Wakes Up From Boob Job To Find Doctors Made Her Bum 'a Terrifying Size' by viceddy95(m): 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2021
A woman says her life has been ruined after she went to a plastic surgeon for £4,000 breast shaping surgery and came out with an enlarged bum she did not want.

Clinical psychologist Lyubov Laufer, 45, said the botched procedure left her with “wonky boobs” and mental trauma.

The mum-of-three said: “I have lost everything - my job and my family as I cannot sleep in the same room as my husband."

The problems started when she went for successful treatment to remove breast implants after seven years due to inflammation.

The surgeon persuaded her to subsequently undergo lipofilling, grafting her own fat to improve her breast shape, she claims.

Have you had a similar experience? Email your story to webnews@mirror.co.uk.

Clinical psychologist Lyubov Laufer says she was left with a huge bum
She took a four-hour flight to Novosibirsk, where the doctor is mainly based, for the procedure.

Minutes before the treatment she was told the medic’s colleague would perform the surgery, she said.

She “cried” about the change in doctor but went ahead, discussing with the medic where the fat would be removed from.

webnews@mirror.co.uk.

Lalasticlala

Re: Woman Wakes Up From Boob Job To Find Doctors Made Her Bum 'a Terrifying Size' by viceddy95(m): 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2021
If there was excess, she agreed it would go to her buttocks, but was appalled when she realised how big they had become after the operation.

The procedure lasted five hours and she woke in “excruciating pain” and requiring oxygen as she suffered “convulsions”, she claims.

“I felt horror when I saw my breasts, and huge fear in my soul about how I would live with it,” she said.

“Everything froze in me."

She added: "I woke up with my buttocks a terrifying size that I had not asked for."

Lyubov is now taking action against the doctor in Russia
She said she weighs 55kg and two litres of fat had been taken from different places in her body, mostly injected into her buttocks.

Back in Moscow, doctors were shocked at the damage to her body with “holes and tunnels” under her scarred skin, Lyubov claims.

“My husband is afraid to hug me,” she said.

Her spouse is also a doctor.

Lyubov says her husband is afraid to hug her
She added: “It looks as if my abdomen was torn in two, my breasts became wonky, different shapes and distorted.

“It’s a nightmare.

“But the worst thing was the size of the buttocks.”

When she revealed her story on social media, the doctor sued her in a Russian court - but lost.

His clinic declined to comment on the case, reported Komsomolskaya Pravda.

Lyubov is now taking action against the doctor via the ethics committee of the Russian Society of Plastic Surgeons amid a finding of “multiple errors” in the surgery.

Re: Woman Wakes Up From Boob Job To Find Doctors Made Her Bum 'a Terrifying Size' by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2021
grin
OKOKOBIOKO..
DEM EXTRACT FATS FROM THE YANSH AND TRANSFERRED IT TO THE BUMBUM NOW, YOU CAN'T EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT

4 Likes

Re: Woman Wakes Up From Boob Job To Find Doctors Made Her Bum 'a Terrifying Size' by DaddyRochie1642: 12:22pm On Feb 10, 2021
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Wakes Up From Boob Job To Find Doctors Made Her Bum 'a Terrifying Size' by Draslo(m): 12:24pm On Feb 10, 2021
Oyinbo wahala be like Sambisa forest. E no dey finish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Wakes Up From Boob Job To Find Doctors Made Her Bum 'a Terrifying Size' by backnbeta(f): 12:25pm On Feb 10, 2021
Where's the huge bum? grin

But how did lipo filling of boobs turn to bum? I mean, she never requested for a butt job, why did the doctor touch her butts at all? Was it so flat the doctor felt it needed a touch? I'm just curious undecided

2 Likes

Re: Woman Wakes Up From Boob Job To Find Doctors Made Her Bum 'a Terrifying Size' by Fahdiga(m): 12:27pm On Feb 10, 2021
Even if this ugly tramp pay me one billion dollars just to touch this horrible ass I will shove her aside and pass

2 Likes

Re: Woman Wakes Up From Boob Job To Find Doctors Made Her Bum 'a Terrifying Size' by debbydams(f): 12:28pm On Feb 10, 2021
Lol
Re: Woman Wakes Up From Boob Job To Find Doctors Made Her Bum 'a Terrifying Size' by zealousayo(m): 12:46pm On Feb 10, 2021
This is what happens when one begins to look for what's not lost.
Re: Woman Wakes Up From Boob Job To Find Doctors Made Her Bum 'a Terrifying Size' by paulolee(m): 1:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
these people jus sabi find wahala, still dnt know the essence of all these surgery, If they really worth it..
hope its legal there? Mk she sue d doc na...
Re: Woman Wakes Up From Boob Job To Find Doctors Made Her Bum 'a Terrifying Size' by LadySarah: 1:23pm On Feb 10, 2021
Team Foreign women come and embrace your plastic package.

1 Like

Re: Woman Wakes Up From Boob Job To Find Doctors Made Her Bum 'a Terrifying Size' by YorubaPrince: 1:27pm On Feb 10, 2021
grin
Re: Woman Wakes Up From Boob Job To Find Doctors Made Her Bum 'a Terrifying Size' by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:38pm On Feb 10, 2021
Na so ppl will be buying prblm for themselves....
Re: Woman Wakes Up From Boob Job To Find Doctors Made Her Bum 'a Terrifying Size' by Emmynoelcrypto: 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
Chai
Click on the link on my signature to earn free crypt0 coins
Re: Woman Wakes Up From Boob Job To Find Doctors Made Her Bum 'a Terrifying Size' by Uyi168: 2:07pm On Feb 10, 2021
Re: Woman Wakes Up From Boob Job To Find Doctors Made Her Bum 'a Terrifying Size' by luminouz(m): 2:09pm On Feb 10, 2021
LadySarah:
Team Foreign women come and embrace your plastic package.

Jealousy wan kee u grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Wakes Up From Boob Job To Find Doctors Made Her Bum 'a Terrifying Size' by espn(m): 2:28pm On Feb 10, 2021
This is funny to me I swear. Why do this to yourself please. The man you did this for will go for another pus*s*y.
Re: Woman Wakes Up From Boob Job To Find Doctors Made Her Bum 'a Terrifying Size' by Gadafii: 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2021
good for you

next time, appreciate your God given beautiful body

to all other girls who are seriously considering going under the knife for what ever reason, be careful and think twice, you are beautiful just the way you are
Re: Woman Wakes Up From Boob Job To Find Doctors Made Her Bum 'a Terrifying Size' by Jerryherd: 3:09pm On Feb 10, 2021
Oversabi doctor... The Russian doctors don't know some Caucasian find big yansh insulting... She paid for breast reduction, you now increased her bum bum
Re: Woman Wakes Up From Boob Job To Find Doctors Made Her Bum 'a Terrifying Size' by TUANKU(m): 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2021
Now she looks like a bag of potatoes. Someone will still bang this one doggy grin
Re: Woman Wakes Up From Boob Job To Find Doctors Made Her Bum 'a Terrifying Size' by angelfallz(m): 3:20pm On Feb 10, 2021
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity!
Re: Woman Wakes Up From Boob Job To Find Doctors Made Her Bum 'a Terrifying Size' by careytommy37(m): 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2021
Augmentation surgeries repulse me and it's just the pictures I've seen.
I think I'll throw up if I see one in real life
Re: Woman Wakes Up From Boob Job To Find Doctors Made Her Bum 'a Terrifying Size' by Smitharo(m): 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
Dat ynash no fit dat face atall..
Re: Woman Wakes Up From Boob Job To Find Doctors Made Her Bum 'a Terrifying Size' by potent5(m): 4:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
Op, add "GRAPHICS" to the topic
viceddy95:
A woman says her life has been ruined after she went to a plastic surgeon for £4,000 breast shaping surgery and came out with an enlarged bum she did not want.

Clinical psychologist Lyubov Laufer, 45, said the botched procedure left her with “wonky boobs” and mental trauma.

The mum-of-three said: “I have lost everything - my job and my family as I cannot sleep in the same room as my husband."

The problems started when she went for successful treatment to remove breast implants after seven years due to inflammation.

The surgeon persuaded her to subsequently undergo lipofilling, grafting her own fat to improve her breast shape, she claims.

Have you had a similar experience? Email your story to webnews@mirror.co.uk.

Clinical psychologist Lyubov Laufer says she was left with a huge bum
She took a four-hour flight to Novosibirsk, where the doctor is mainly based, for the procedure.

Minutes before the treatment she was told the medic’s colleague would perform the surgery, she said.

She “cried” about the change in doctor but went ahead, discussing with the medic where the fat would be removed from.

webnews@mirror.co.uk.

Lalasticlala

Re: Woman Wakes Up From Boob Job To Find Doctors Made Her Bum 'a Terrifying Size' by Kapilta(m): 4:29pm On Feb 10, 2021
grin
Re: Woman Wakes Up From Boob Job To Find Doctors Made Her Bum 'a Terrifying Size' by majamajic(m): 4:36pm On Feb 10, 2021
Apart from the doctor's mistake

Na this woman get this body ?
Re: Woman Wakes Up From Boob Job To Find Doctors Made Her Bum 'a Terrifying Size' by mosdii(m): 4:38pm On Feb 10, 2021
Vagina People Are Useless...All Of Them
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like

Re: Woman Wakes Up From Boob Job To Find Doctors Made Her Bum 'a Terrifying Size' by EvolvedPisces(m): 4:39pm On Feb 10, 2021
Worthless people... Women are useless
Re: Woman Wakes Up From Boob Job To Find Doctors Made Her Bum 'a Terrifying Size' by Jerryherd: 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2021
mosdii:
Vagina People Are Useless...All Of Them

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

That vagina people from your side are useless doesn't mean respected respectable women from other side are useless

Speak for yourself your family and your people
Re: Woman Wakes Up From Boob Job To Find Doctors Made Her Bum 'a Terrifying Size' by Jerryherd: 5:46pm On Feb 10, 2021
EvolvedPisces:
Worthless people... Women are useless

Is your mother not a woman... No wonder she trained you this way

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? / 20 Things Your Boyfriend Would Never Admit and keep hiding from you / Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.