Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,376 members, 7,815,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? (6945 Views)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 20, 2012
Would you be able to settle for somebody who is a duplicate of your ex? They have all the qualities you want and you are attracted to each other but he/she look like your ex...good idea or not?
Re: Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? by k2039: 9:56am On Nov 20, 2012
Well since their characters are not alike,I will date her,after all for her to look like my ex will mean she is extremely beautiful,and trust me beauty is a requirement,and since she has the characters I desire,then she already passed the screening.

NA MARRIAGE SURE PASS

1 Like

Re: Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 20, 2012
k2039: Well since their characters are not alike,I will date her,afterall for her to look like my ex will mean she is extremely beautiful,and trust me beauty is a requirement,and since she has the characters I desire.

NA MARRIAGE SURE PASS
Crazy fellow. grin grin grin

For me I just don't think I will be comfortable with it. undecided

1 Like

Re: Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? by k2039: 10:02am On Nov 20, 2012
rokiatu:
Crazy fellow. grin grin grin

For me I just don't think I will be comfortable with it. undecided
For you not to be comfortable it means you and your ex(s) always end on a bad note and the memories are not something you want to remember
Re: Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 20, 2012
Come again.
Re: Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 20, 2012
Nothing wrong with it!
Re: Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? by Arsenate(m): 10:08am On Nov 20, 2012
candygosh: Nothing wrong with it!
I LOVE U no jokes...
Re: Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? by Mynd44: 10:13am On Nov 20, 2012
candygosh: Nothing wrong with it!
Erm.... How na?
Re: Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 20, 2012
Yeah sure. My immediate ex was a beauty,buh ugly characterwise.seeing her lookalike is def. a good call as long as she acts right
Re: Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? by masterpiecer(m): 11:02am On Nov 20, 2012
*singing in usher voice*
/u remind me of a girl dat i was knew... can't believe all of the things she put me tru, this is y i just can't be wit u/
Re: Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? by salolo(m): 11:43am On Nov 20, 2012
character is the key. once they are the same is possible
Re: Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? by GeneralGaricks: 11:45am On Nov 20, 2012
rokiatu: Would you be able to settle for somebody who is a duplicate of your ex? They have all the qualities you want and you are attracted to each other but he/she look like your ex...good idea or not?

I definitely will cause my Ex is my picture of what i want in a woman at least physically. Reasons beyond my control made her Ex. Find Y.
Re: Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? by dilbert100: 11:47am On Nov 20, 2012
why not !
Re: Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? by olubode01(m): 11:49am On Nov 20, 2012
yes
Re: Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? by olubode01(m): 11:50am On Nov 20, 2012
[/right][right]
[/right][right]
yes yes
Re: Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? by megxo(m): 11:53am On Nov 20, 2012
EHEN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ANY P WIF DAT?
Re: Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? by mcevans1(m): 11:54am On Nov 20, 2012
Yes of course. To me, looks do not matter @ all but the heart means alot more than looks.
Re: Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? by Super1759: 11:59am On Nov 20, 2012
what's all this "ex" issue with nairaland
Re: Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? by buchibabe: 11:59am On Nov 20, 2012
Nope!!!b my ex was 'wogly'. Worwor. Personified
Re: Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? by 2sexy(m): 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2012
[size=30pt]No way... the last thing I want is someone reminding me of a selfish, greedy, arrogant and heartless devil[/size]
Re: Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? by Mynd44: 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2012
Physical appearance would be easy if they look alike but if the break-up was a nasty one, then they is wahala
Re: Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? by yuzedo: 12:07pm On Nov 20, 2012
Well, my ex look like Tony Brackstin kiss plus Jenet Jacksin wink minus Slimyem angry so yes i won't date her looky-likey again. undecided i'm bigger than dat! cool
Re: Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2012
I like to do better than I did before.So I don't think so
Re: Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? by Tedyk(m): 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2012
Hmmm,a doppleganger i guess?.Look,cewiously i saw 1 yesterday at a supermarket nd d 1st thing dah came 2 my mind was d attitude my ex gat,she might not av her behaviour buh my bro.HELL NO!!!
Re: Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? by MRMICKMEN: 12:21pm On Nov 20, 2012
yes i will and will invite her to our union
Re: Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? by hagma37yahoocom: 12:24pm On Nov 20, 2012
Not at all i cant just date my recent ex look alike. I dont kno why i dislike her so much
Re: Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? by MMM2(m): 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2012
Still thinking
Re: Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? by Oahray: 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2012
@Rokiatu, you sabi ask question sha...
I believe character is more important than looks.
Re: Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2012
Hmmmmm .... Ohh nah nah wots her Name? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex / Breaking News: Nigerian Claims The World's Largest Joystick! Exclusive Pics / Me & My Boss : Aftermath Of My Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.