Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,039 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

I Just Got This Message From NYIF - Jobs/Vacancies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Just Got This Message From NYIF (75622 Views)

Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? / How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? / Who Else Got A Text From NYIF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by nathan77(m): 7:03pm On Apr 22, 2021
this people should place approved my loan on time ooooo, because I really need the money, the country is very hard now
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by JIBO4REAL(m): 8:25am On Apr 23, 2021
Can someone still apply for covi19 loan now
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by angie88: 9:40am On Apr 23, 2021
JIBO4REAL:
Can someone still apply for covi19 loan now
yes,covid19 loan is still on but nyif is closed
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by angie88: 10:41am On Apr 23, 2021
Alert don show oo, finally

1 Like

Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by Tobioba1: 10:52am On Apr 23, 2021
Which bank,is first bank alert have show?
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by angie88: 11:14am On Apr 23, 2021
Tobioba1:
Which bank,is first bank alert have show?
yea,mine is first bank
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by yhemsy62(m): 6:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
angie88:
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by satunde: 10:19am On Apr 24, 2021
as at today I want to ask if could 19 loan still on please
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by Aleeyouchalawa(m): 12:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
NO its just Family Name, never been to Kano self

Aleboss:

Are you in Kano? I'm also facing the same challenge
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by yhemsy62(m): 5:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
satunde:
as at today I want to ask if could 19 loan still on please
Not sure
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by nathan77(m): 10:38am On Apr 26, 2021
Good day here, please any body with vital information about NYIF here?
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by AmyAmy1: 12:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
Internetsombody:

Proposed Loan Amount: 500k max for individual/non-registered businesses. 3m max for registered businesses

Proposed Loan Tenor: a period of time you need to pay back the loan. 60 months (5 years) max. just put 60 there

Proposed Loan Moratorium: Little time you need to put things in order before you start paying back the loan. That's if you get the loan by March this year, and you put 12 months moratorium in there, you would start paying back the loan by February/March next year. So just put 12 for a moratorium.

Loan Purpose: You should know this la, what you wan use the money do, which business.

Bank Name: You fit put my own sha, haha

Good Afternoon.

Please I need a loan of N500,000 naira for 36 month. what are the requirement to be eligible. Thank you
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by AmyAmy1: 1:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
Internetsombody:

Proposed Loan Amount: 500k max for individual/non-registered businesses. 3m max for registered businesses

Proposed Loan Tenor: period of time you need to pay back the loan. 60 months (5 years) max. just put 60 there

Proposed Loan Moratorium: Little time you need to put things in order before you start paying back the loan. That's, if you get the loan by March this year, and you put 12 months moratorium in there, you would start paying back the loan by February/March next year. So just put 12 for moratorium.

Loan Purpose: You should know this la, wetin you wan use the money do, which business.

Bank Name: You fit put my own sha, haha

Good Afternoon.

I got admission to study in the UK for my Master's degree program, for September 2021 batch. Please do you know where I can get a loan of 800,000 to pay back when I get to the UK? please can you recommend any lender for me in the UK or Nigeria?

Please help a sister ooooo.

Thank you in advance.
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by nathan77(m): 4:05pm On Apr 27, 2021
AmyAmy1:

Good Afternoon.

I got admission to study in the UK for my Master's degree program, for September 2021 batch. Please do you know where I can get a loan of 800,000 to pay back when I get to the UK? please can you recommend any lender for me in the UK or Nigeria?

Please help a sister ooooo.

Thank you in advance.

Banditry would've be the fastest way to get the money here in Nigeria, but UK own u need to contact some Yahoo's boys in the house, most especially someone comment bellow is "Agba Awo"
thank God I didn't mentioned anybody name
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by jaynejayne: 6:20pm On Apr 27, 2021
Please can someone share the link to apply for the COVID 19 Loan. Thank you.

angie88:
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by emmysoftyou: 7:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
Men, this covid-19 loan is helpful..
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by yhemsy62(m): 8:58pm On Apr 27, 2021
emmysoftyou:
Men, this covid-19 loan is helpful..
Have you been credited?? if yes how much were you given
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by emmysoftyou: 9:28pm On Apr 27, 2021
yhemsy62:

Have you been credited?? if yes how much were you given
I know someone they credited 425k out of 500k the person requested, maybe they took their percentage... which is 75k..

Note : that was last year may or August...
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by peeps4u: 9:37pm On Apr 27, 2021
emmysoftyou:
I know someone they credited 425k out of 500k the person requested, maybe they took their percentage... which is 75k..

500k should see that person get 470+k, perhaps the approved sum was 450k

1 Like

Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by nathan77(m): 8:39am On Apr 28, 2021
emmysoftyou:

cool
emmysoftyou:

as for those that did training early last month have dey credited your banks? and also if there are any information that will help us, we that are board for the next training please you guys should let us know
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by Basilekeh: 9:15am On Apr 28, 2021
The money is reducing, even the minister said so...................if they give high amounts the money will not be able to get to many youths
…..the next batch might be getting less than 250k or 250k

emmysoftyou:

Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by peeps4u: 9:43am On Apr 28, 2021
nathan77:
cool

as for those that did training early last month have dey credited your banks? and also if there are any information that will help us, we that are board for the next training please you guys should let us know

There is no info you need regarding the training that hasn't been shared here, if you have been following. You can as well read few pages back for any info you might need regarding the training.
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by emmysoftyou: 9:56am On Apr 28, 2021
nathan77:
cool

I don't know of any training cos this person so close to me never did any training before the alert.
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by JIBO4REAL(m): 11:23am On Apr 28, 2021
angie88:

Please how do I go about it ?
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by nathan77(m): 11:59am On Apr 28, 2021
emmysoftyou:
I don't know of any training cos this person so close to me never did any training before the alert.

is this the same NYIF loan or Covid-19? loan. the person involved may did online training without telling u ooo
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by Perfectman91: 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2021
angie88:

Bro please show me some love, really dry this period as I await training invite from nyif 0209376639 GTB. Thank you
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by Crazeworld(m): 7:43pm On Apr 28, 2021
Perfectman91:

Bro please show me some love, really dry this period as I await training invite from nyif 0209376639 GTB. Thank you
Nawa o. You guys really need to go read up on what loan means.

"Show me love, show me love" as if the beneficiaries just won a lottery from bet9ja.

It is better you don't apply for the loan if you don't have a better plan to put the money to use because I don't know of any right thinking individual who will give a loan procured (with defined measures to pay back) to charity.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by Perfectman91: 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2021
Crazeworld:
Nawa o. You guys really need to go read up on what loan means.

"Show me love, show me love" as if the beneficiaries just won a lottery from bet9ja.

It is better you don't apply for the loan if you don't have a better plan to put the money to use because I don't know of any right thinking individual who will give a loan procured (with defined measures to pay back) to charity.

After all these write up, I hope you don't go about giving tithe from this same money because the essence is defeated if you do, besides I wasn't talking to you. Stop poking your nose where it isn't wanted.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by nathan77(m): 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
angie88:
bro wait, are u serious?
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by peeps4u: 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
Perfectman91:

After all these write up, I hope you don't go about giving tithe from this same money because the essence is defeated if you do, besides I wasn't talking to you. Stop poking your nose where it isn't wanted.

So you know it is quite wrong to pay tithe on loan and you were asking to be shown love with a loaned money?

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by Crazeworld(m): 12:18am On Apr 29, 2021
Perfectman91:

The message touch you wella..

But it was never my intention to block your bambiala hustle. No vex my lord grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by Crazeworld(m): 12:25am On Apr 29, 2021
peeps4u:

So you know it is quite wrong to pay tithe on loan and you were asking to be shown love with a loaned money?
Plenty characters full Nairaland nah

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment / Application For Recruitment Into The Nigerian Navy (nnbts 17 Batch) / Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.