Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,034 members, 7,956,837 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:19 PM

I Just Got This Message From NYIF - Jobs/Vacancies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Just Got This Message From NYIF (77251 Views)

How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? / Who Else Got A Text From NYIF / My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by Perfectman91: 12:53am On Apr 29, 2021
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by Perfectman91: 12:56am On Apr 29, 2021
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by Perfectman91: 12:59am On Apr 29, 2021
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by emmysoftyou: 9:43pm On Apr 29, 2021
nathan77:

is this the same NYIF loan or Covid-19? loan. the person involved may did online training without telling u ooo
oga no training no online training, me and the person apply the same time and the person succeeded meanwhile my own is still on process till now..
I went to their office today and I was told to keep trying it till they approve it..
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by nathan77(m): 10:52am On Apr 30, 2021
[quote author=emmysoftyou post=101242593] oga no training no online training, me and the person apply the same time and the person succeeded meanwhile my own is still on process till now..
I went to their office today and I was told to keep trying it till they approve it..[/quote
The something here with me
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by 1stbest(m): 5:04pm On May 01, 2021
When will they open for new registries ?

Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by nathan77(m): 8:10am On May 03, 2021
those of us which are under reviews and approver any information?
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by Terryprince: 1:29pm On May 19, 2021
Any update as regards this
nathan77:
those of us which are under reviews and approver any information?
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by Epistasis(m): 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2021
Youth Investment Fund Benefits 5,200 youth as 25,000 more await approval, disbursement The Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF), operated by the Ministry of Youth and Sports Development, has disbursed loans to 5,200 youth amounting to one billion six hundred and twenty-nine million two hundred and twenty thousand naira (N1,629,220,000.00) The information is contained in the latest update provided to the Ministry by the NIRSAL Micro Finance Bank (NMFB), which disburses the loan showed that it was prepared to disburse to another batch of 25,000 youth once they their loan applications are approved. Total eligible applications approved stood at 6054 out of which the 5,200 disbursements were made leaving the number of those that have been approved but yet to get disbursement at 854. The number of unqualified applicants for the batch stood at 721. An advisory from the Ministry revealed that some applicants were not qualified for loan disbursement because the applicant did not provide valid or correct contact details for communication on further steps in the loan application; applicant has existing AGSMEIS or COVID-19 Loan and that an applicant is older than 35 years old, which puts them beyond the age bracket for youth. Other reasons are that the applicant has a poor credit rating or currently has a non- performing loan, applicant failed to provide a valid BVN and provided incomplete or incorrect BVN. The Ministry beneficiaries and applicants that the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) disburses repayable loans to the youth and not grants. Meanwhile, another batch of 25,000 have been pre-qualified for training ahead of final clearance for disbursement with the Ministry disclosing that it was in consultations with other partners to expand the loans disbursement platform to fast-track access to the Fund. Only N3 billion has been provided by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) out of the N12.5billion approved for the first tranche of the NYIF. So far, 54.6 % of the N3 billion has been disbursed. About 25,000 are lined up for approval, training and eventually disbursement.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by Epistasis(m): 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
Latest info: Applicants that have not been contacted for training should kindly exercise patience as modalities are been put in place for the next batch to be trained, You will be contacted through emails soon. #NYIF

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by Epistasis(m): 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
Latest info: Applicants that have not been contacted for training should kindly exercise patience as modalities are been put in place for the next batch to be trained, You will be contacted through emails soon. #NYIF

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by 24kmagic: 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
Epistasis:
Latest info:
Applicants that have not been contacted for
training should kindly exercise patience as
modalities are been put in place for the next
batch to be trained, You will be contacted
through emails soon. #NYIF

How "soon"?
These people have forgotten about us
I badly need that loan
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by nathan77(m): 12:34pm On Jul 14, 2021
Have you guys update you bank details in your NYIF dashboard?

1 Like

Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by Asquare84(m): 7:24pm On Jul 14, 2021
nathan77:

Yes I did mine
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by Epistasis(m): 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
nathan77:

Yes, thank you.
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by papyrus2(m): 11:45pm On Jul 14, 2021
What next after the update
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by Epistasis(m): 12:23am On Jul 15, 2021
papyrus2:
What next after the update
Training for the lucky ones.
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by falcon01: 12:09pm On Jul 15, 2021
Epistasis:

Training for the lucky ones.
is the site still running cause I didnt even register but got a text from them saying my loan has been approved log in to Accept, what's that supposed to mean
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by Epistasis(m): 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2021
falcon01:
is the site still running cause I didnt even register but got a text from them saying my loan has been approved log in to Accept, what's that supposed to mean

When did you get the text?
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by falcon01: 9:53pm On Jul 15, 2021
Epistasis:

When did you get the text?
3 days ago
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by emmieachichi: 3:49pm On Nov 16, 2021
Greetings all, i just saw this message from nyif for a zoom training, And its already 4pm. Naija my country

Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by nathan77(m): 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2021
Thanks for the Surcefull NYIF training yesterday, na to they wait for their money remain.

Dear Participant, sequel to your NYIF Application, you have been scheduled for NYIF Training. below is the detail of the training:

Topic: NYIF Training
Time: Nov 16, 2021 09:00 AM Africa/Lagos

Join Zoom Meeting
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hi Guys,

Check ur mails. Today's Training is by 2pm
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by Tex42(m): 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
dikcom:
Hi Guys,

Check ur mails. Today's Training is by 2pm
The time on the mail is 1:30 PM, west central Africa Time.
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 18, 2021
Tex42:
The time on the mail is 1:30 PM, west central Africa Time.

U may be right. It might be different time for different categories. I'm sure of the 2.00pm i said

1 Like

Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by Tex42(m): 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
dikcom:

U may be right. It might be different time for different categories. I'm sure of the 2.00pm i said
Ok. All the best. May we be favoured in the end.

Have any idea how long it will take after the training b4 they start crediting acvounts?.
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by Epistasis(m): 1:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
Oga oooooo, I didn't get this loan at the end sha. It's well!
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by nathan77(m): 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2021
Epistasis:
Oga oooooo, I didn't get this loan at the end sha. It's well!

Ogallah never loss hope not everyone will be invite for training but at the end of everything you still be pay.
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by spacks(m): 4:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
This the message I keep getting, so I couldn't assess the zoom training, even though I was invited for the training. What next please

Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by jfkenny(m): 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
MEETING JUST STARTED. HOW IS ATTENDANCE TAKEN
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by jfkenny(m): 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
I WAS able to log in, the host didn't start lecturing on time but eventually started. as am typing this, the zoom is telling to wait for the host to start meeting. possibly network glitch or app failure.
spacks:
This the message I keep getting, so I couldn't assess the zoom training, even though I was invited for the training. What next please
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by spacks(m): 4:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
jfkenny:
I WAS able to log in, the host didn't start lecturing on time but eventually started. as am typing this, the zoom is telling to wait for the host to start meeting. possibly network glitch or app failure.
so boss what next for us that couldn't access the zoom even though we were invited. Do you have an idea for our fate please

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates / Things I Learnt During Interviews No One Will Tell You. / Nigeria Customs Service Applicants 2018 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.