Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Nollywood Actress And Car Gifts Exposed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nollywood Actress And Car Gifts Exposed (497 Views)

Girl Rejects Car Gifts As Birthday Present / Meet Edo State Most Beautiful Nigeria Actress And See Why She Is (photos) / I Decided To Dress Up The Ghanian Actress And Her Son Who Appeared Nude. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress And Car Gifts Exposed by ChizzyBuna(m): 12:58pm On Feb 10, 2021
The new trend of actresses and car gifts is not a new thing. It's a well coordinated scam called Advertisement

Car Dealership Secrets
There are very rich people in Nigeria
But these rich people have one thing in common. They love to out do or prove how rich they are.
So when you are a car dealer, and you want to advertise your expensive cars to the rich and elites. The easiest way to do that is to use a Celebrity.
Give the celebrity the car, well wrapped with rubber and balloons
The celebrity takes photo of the car and post it online as gift or new purchase.

TRUST ME
The rich people watching this online will get motivated to do something like that.
It's like a challenge

A rich elite, governor, minister will also want to out do that celebrity by buying that car for his wife. To prove that he has money too.
The wife or side chick can tell the rich politican that she want that car that the female celebrity got as gift.
So if you're a car dealer that has the latest car, the easiest way to market it to the rich elites is when a celebrity gets the car as a gift or purchase.( Fake purchase)
This will lure the actual rich people to do the same and contact the car dealer to give them that type of car they saw on social media.

Re: Nollywood Actress And Car Gifts Exposed by ChizzyBuna(m): 1:09pm On Feb 10, 2021
I'm not hating on anyone
I just want to enlighten the youths.
Not to easily get depressed when you see things like this and wonder why life is unfair.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress And Car Gifts Exposed by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2021
the future is kpekus

Re: Nollywood Actress And Car Gifts Exposed by lkillbrokehoes: 1:33pm On Feb 10, 2021
Clitocurrency at work cheesy
Re: Nollywood Actress And Car Gifts Exposed by ChizzyBuna(m): 2:07pm On Feb 10, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Clitocurrency at work cheesy
Not really

(1) (Reply)

Effect Of Masturbation / Be Mindful.... / Ever Enjoyed Urself So Much That U Felt Like Going Nuts Or Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.