Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

I Am What You Need - Nigerian Lady Brags As She Shares Lovely Pictures Of Hersel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am What You Need - Nigerian Lady Brags As She Shares Lovely Pictures Of Hersel (5282 Views)

“23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online / Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags / “He Finishes In Seconds” - Lady Brags About Sleeping With A Guy. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am What You Need - Nigerian Lady Brags As She Shares Lovely Pictures Of Hersel by moseskalu555: 2:43pm On Feb 10, 2021

An hour ago, i came accross a post on twitter made by a lady named, Savage Maami according to her twitter handle. The pictures she shared is actually causing Reactions currently. Savage maami is a very beautiful and well shaped Nigerian lady.

See her Post and the Picture she sharee here: https://celebrity-profile.com/i-am-what-you-need-nigerian-lady-brags-as-she-shares-lovely-pictures-of-herself/

2 Likes

Re: I Am What You Need - Nigerian Lady Brags As She Shares Lovely Pictures Of Hersel by TUANKU(m): 3:04pm On Feb 10, 2021
Gape and bukake!
Re: I Am What You Need - Nigerian Lady Brags As She Shares Lovely Pictures Of Hersel by NairaShops: 4:23pm On Feb 10, 2021
She no even fine reach my junior sister

5 Likes

Re: I Am What You Need - Nigerian Lady Brags As She Shares Lovely Pictures Of Hersel by mosdii(m): 4:41pm On Feb 10, 2021
Typical Naija Farm Tool exposing her gullibility.
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

10 Likes

Re: I Am What You Need - Nigerian Lady Brags As She Shares Lovely Pictures Of Hersel by 3LACK: 5:53pm On Feb 10, 2021
NairaShops:
She no even fine reach my junior sister
Oya give me any of her user handle or WhatsApp number let me confirm somethingcheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Am What You Need - Nigerian Lady Brags As She Shares Lovely Pictures Of Hersel by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 10, 2021
marry this, u go gt hypertension.

3 Likes

Re: I Am What You Need - Nigerian Lady Brags As She Shares Lovely Pictures Of Hersel by Randy100: 6:43pm On Feb 10, 2021
Coloured face but damn see Bobby and nyash.
Re: I Am What You Need - Nigerian Lady Brags As She Shares Lovely Pictures Of Hersel by Ayo2004: 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
This 1 wey yahoo boys dey use open account for twitter anyhow grin

3 Likes

Re: I Am What You Need - Nigerian Lady Brags As She Shares Lovely Pictures Of Hersel by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 10, 2021
Wahala for who no... lipsrsealed

If you are a graduate waiting to go for your NYSC, check my signature
Re: I Am What You Need - Nigerian Lady Brags As She Shares Lovely Pictures Of Hersel by atilla(m): 7:19pm On Feb 10, 2021
TUANKU:
Gape and bukake!

Do u mean agape love and u would like to bu bukka food for her?

1 Like

Re: I Am What You Need - Nigerian Lady Brags As She Shares Lovely Pictures Of Hersel by HandsomeBlack: 7:20pm On Feb 10, 2021
The usual marketing strategy.

1 Like

Re: I Am What You Need - Nigerian Lady Brags As She Shares Lovely Pictures Of Hersel by 444croopy(m): 7:25pm On Feb 10, 2021
Am stuck with a perfect empty brained 10....so thanks for the offer but i guess d next person after me will be ....

1 Like

Re: I Am What You Need - Nigerian Lady Brags As She Shares Lovely Pictures Of Hersel by SILENTandSMART2: 7:26pm On Feb 10, 2021
LMAO grin

What is this ? grin grin
Re: I Am What You Need - Nigerian Lady Brags As She Shares Lovely Pictures Of Hersel by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 10, 2021
moseskalu555:

An hour ago, i came accross a post on twitter made by a lady named, Savage Maami according to her twitter handle. The pictures she shared is actually causing Reactions currently. Savage maami is a very beautiful and well shaped Nigerian lady.

See her Post and the Picture she sharee here: https://celebrity-profile.com/i-am-what-you-need-nigerian-lady-brags-as-she-shares-lovely-pictures-of-herself/

I just don't why .....but slay mama's are a turn off to me.

although it could be a fake/copy account.

2 Likes

Re: I Am What You Need - Nigerian Lady Brags As She Shares Lovely Pictures Of Hersel by Mayng01(m): 8:53pm On Feb 10, 2021
Camel toe
Re: I Am What You Need - Nigerian Lady Brags As She Shares Lovely Pictures Of Hersel by officialfestus(m): 10:22pm On Feb 10, 2021
Her real account on Instagram is "princesssalt"

1 Like

Re: I Am What You Need - Nigerian Lady Brags As She Shares Lovely Pictures Of Hersel by Chamillionaire(m): 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2021
NONSENSE, WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Am What You Need - Nigerian Lady Brags As She Shares Lovely Pictures Of Hersel by flass: 12:04am On Feb 11, 2021
the average Nigerian youth think with their sexual organs. Meanwhile let's be your best bet for your landed properties
Re: I Am What You Need - Nigerian Lady Brags As She Shares Lovely Pictures Of Hersel by femi4: 5:09am On Feb 11, 2021
Coke n fanta
Re: I Am What You Need - Nigerian Lady Brags As She Shares Lovely Pictures Of Hersel by Nobody: 5:11am On Feb 11, 2021
AM WAY TO BIG TO BE CHASING A HOE. MONEY OVER HOES.
Re: I Am What You Need - Nigerian Lady Brags As She Shares Lovely Pictures Of Hersel by zed7: 5:24am On Feb 11, 2021
She's right, most men will find her attractive and want to sleep with her. The issue is how many will want to actually have a long lasting relationship?

Men ain't stupid, they know what they want, even the thirsty ones and the ones who waste money on women. At the end, we want a women who will give peace of mind, the beauty will become stale.

There are many beautiful women who are receiving so much attention from men right now, don't get carried away, they just want sex. Look beyond the attention and focus on the seemingly serious one.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Being Handsome / Night Romance Lounge / What Is The Dirtiest,most Disgusting Thing Someone Has Done Beside You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.