Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

No Matter How Much You Pay Me, I Can't Open My Body - Tonto Dikeh Issues Warning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Matter How Much You Pay Me, I Can't Open My Body - Tonto Dikeh Issues Warning (716 Views)

Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies / Tonto Dikeh Vs Churchill: Can You Marry A 45 Seconds Guy? / "100 Condoms Burst In My Body, No STDs, HIV" - Zimbabwean Sex Worker (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

No Matter How Much You Pay Me, I Can't Open My Body - Tonto Dikeh Issues Warning by Updating9JA: 2:57pm On Feb 10, 2021
Advertisers have been warned by Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh that she will not open her body to advertise their products. Anambra 360 Reports

Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has vowed that she won't ever open her body no matter the amount she's offered.

The mother of one sent the note of warning to boutique owners who pay her to influence their products and end up bringing open body dresses for her to sample.

The 35-year-old actress gave this stern warning via a post she made on Wednesday afternoon, February 10, 2021, on her official Instagram page.

Writing further, she advised cloth vendors to have an idea of her fashion sense prior to contacting her for brand influencing.

Her words, “Dear boutique owners, when you come to me for influencing, please I would expect you already have an idea of my fashion sense. Once you pay and you start bringing open body dress, sis we stop dealing. Your money is not enough for me to start opening my body at this old age. Never been my M.O”

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CLG-wjqHdp-/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: No Matter How Much You Pay Me, I Can't Open My Body - Tonto Dikeh Issues Warning by LMS1(m): 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
"My Body Is Reserved For Bilionaires.
Their Money Is What I Want!"
Toto Dicker-2021 grin

#Dont Take It Personal
Comment Was Done Solely Under The Influence Of Whiskeygrin
Re: No Matter How Much You Pay Me, I Can't Open My Body - Tonto Dikeh Issues Warning by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 10, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

Your money is not enough for me to start opening my body at this old age. Never been my M.O”

If am to analyze this that means there is certain amount of money that will make her open her body right? grin grin grin grin

Do you know sin is sin no matter how small you think it is? If this statement is use to judge her, do you know she has open her body in one way on the other ? Check her out on Google. indecency is all the same no matter how small it is, there is no small one or big one.
- If you wear short mini skirt you have open ya body.
- If you wear clothes that reveal your cleavages, you have open your body.
If you wear stupid wears that reveal your self you ain't different from a naked person.

So what saint is she trying to potrait?

See the person that don't want to open her body. thanks to the Internet atleast it save this one. that is why girls who upload thier nude on social media should be careful because your kids will Google it one day . what ever you show us that is what we will see. don't qoute me wrong that am using her pass to judge her, no i aint. am just saying that before you open your mouth to talk make sure you don't have any thing in your eyes too. girls be careful!!!

Re: No Matter How Much You Pay Me, I Can't Open My Body - Tonto Dikeh Issues Warning by Mikester: 3:04pm On Feb 10, 2021
Yeah, you keep the sensitive parts of your body concealed from public eye and you'll have more respect but as an attention seeker that you are, I doubt you will

Re: No Matter How Much You Pay Me, I Can't Open My Body - Tonto Dikeh Issues Warning by ThiagoKid(m): 3:09pm On Feb 10, 2021
Olosho sef dey issue warnings undecided
Re: No Matter How Much You Pay Me, I Can't Open My Body - Tonto Dikeh Issues Warning by Polynek(m): 3:21pm On Feb 10, 2021
If I hear
Re: No Matter How Much You Pay Me, I Can't Open My Body - Tonto Dikeh Issues Warning by lilvicky68(m): 3:39pm On Feb 10, 2021
All the body wey you don open before na wetin? Nothing new to see again abeg no open body for us again..

Re: No Matter How Much You Pay Me, I Can't Open My Body - Tonto Dikeh Issues Warning by Righteousness2(m): 4:27pm On Feb 10, 2021
Praiseeeeee The LORD... Hallelujah!

It's never too late to Change.
It's never too late to turn a new Leaf.
As long as there is Breath in you, it's never late.

May the Good work the LORD has started in you be Permanent.
Most Important, May it lead to the Genuie Salvation of your Soul in JESUS Name
Re: No Matter How Much You Pay Me, I Can't Open My Body - Tonto Dikeh Issues Warning by cdm4live: 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2021
Okay, I don hear.
Re: No Matter How Much You Pay Me, I Can't Open My Body - Tonto Dikeh Issues Warning by mosdii(m): 4:39pm On Feb 10, 2021
Says someone who goes to Dubai to chop shit.
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: No Matter How Much You Pay Me, I Can't Open My Body - Tonto Dikeh Issues Warning by SamgoldBaba: 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2021
Your body na onion?
Re: No Matter How Much You Pay Me, I Can't Open My Body - Tonto Dikeh Issues Warning by tosaino95(m): 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2021
The Stupidest Words i ever hear since i was born grin

Please Help A Nairalander Suffering From Intimidation / Can You Now See That Men Are Not Scarce? / Do You Agree With Simi?