Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" (23483 Views)

The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms / The Making Of The "Emene Enugu Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" / The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by spyder880(m): 5:49am On May 12, 2022
Picture updates from this house as at Tuesday this week..........

Been on the road since.

Re: The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by spyder880(m): 5:54am On May 12, 2022
Details of our work on wall edge designs for this building...........

Re: The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by spyder880(m): 5:57am On May 12, 2022
Mounting and dressing doors and windows.........

Re: The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by spyder880(m): 9:11am On May 16, 2022
More corner design works being completed at this site, a wall belt has also been done at the second decking level.

More pictures later in the week.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by spyder880(m): 5:28am On May 25, 2022
Some more picture updates from this site as we complete all plastering and dressing works...........

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by spyder880(m): 5:30am On May 25, 2022
More pictures

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by spyder880(m): 5:35am On May 25, 2022
Closer on the dressing.........

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by spyder880(m): 5:39am On May 25, 2022
Floor and wall tiles has arrived this site, more work being planned in this building...........

More ceiling completed and more doors dressed.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by spyder880(m): 7:56am On Jun 13, 2022
We have concluded plans to start and complete some buildings at this site. They include;

1. 1 unit if security man house
2. 2 shops
3. Completion of the fence
4. Installation of the gate
5. Building a generator base

All these works will speed off this very week. More pictures from this work later.
Re: The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by paradigmshift(m): 9:45am On Jun 13, 2022
spyder880:
Closer on the dressing.........
can't those pipe be hidden inside the wall? I hate seeing pipe around houses en lol ..nice work
Re: The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by mekussa(m): 11:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
Spyder, can you give me an idea of what it will cost to put up a structure like this up to Caracass level.
Also, can it be done in three months?

Thank you
Re: The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by mekussa(m): 11:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
paradigmshift:
can't those pipe be hidden inside the wall? I hate seeing pipe around houses en lol ..nice work

They are fine inside the walls but... Don't pray for any issues of maintenance to come up.... That will destroy all that beauty.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by spyder880(m): 9:33am On Jun 14, 2022
paradigmshift:

It's a surface piping, but conduit piping is becoming more popular these days.
Re: The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by spyder880(m): 9:36am On Jun 14, 2022
mekussa:
Spyder, can you give me an idea of what it will cost to put up a structure like this up to Caracass level.
Also, can it be done in three months?

Thank you

It will cost about N30.5m in today's money. It could be done in 3 months with advanced planning. Everything must be ready and the site must be very accessible.
Re: The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by spyder880(m): 9:37am On Jun 14, 2022
mekussa:

They are fine inside the walls but... Don't pray for any issues of maintenance to come up.... That will destroy all that beauty.

You are correct, repairs on conduit pipes creates a lot of discomfort for everyone.
Re: The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by spyder880(m): 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
We arrived this site today to commence works on the 2 shops and one security man house.

Measuring the shop positions..........

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by Adedward(m): 8:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
spyder880:
We arrived this site today to commence works on the 2 shops and one security man house.

well done sir,

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by Chriswazo(m): 5:02am On Jun 23, 2022
spyder880:

You are correct, repairs on conduit pipes creates a lot of discomfort for everyone.

So which is better? Or which do U always prefer?

Cos Ur word "discomfort" looks scary sha, does it affect the building stability.
Here in abroad, I have never seen a building that has this pipes on its outward building
Re: The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by Chriswazo(m): 5:08am On Jun 23, 2022
spyder880:

It will cost about N30.5m in today's money. It could be done in 3 months with advanced planning. Everything must be ready and the site must be very accessible.

Including labor cost and roofing?

Is always easy to quote short months, when project start, reality set in..
Re: The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by spyder880(m): 6:55am On Jun 23, 2022
Adedward:
well done sir,

Thank you Ade, how is your side?
Re: The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by spyder880(m): 6:56am On Jun 23, 2022
Chriswazo:

Including labor cost and roofing?

Is always easy to quote short months, when project start, reality set in..

Yes, including labor cost and roofing. Inflation is a big concern though.
Re: The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by spyder880(m): 6:58am On Jun 23, 2022
Chriswazo:

So which is better? Or which do U always prefer?

Cos Ur word "discomfort" looks scary sha, does it affect the building stability.
Here in abroad, I have never seen a building that has this pipes on its outward building

I always prefer to do the internal plumbing for private residential buildings, and the external piping for multi dwelling units like block of flats.

A badly fitted piping can cause long term problems for the stability of any building, water or waste leaking into the walls can start rusting some rods used to build columns and beams, making it possible for a building collapse in the long term.
Re: The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by Adedward(m): 7:18am On Jun 23, 2022
spyder880:

Thank you Ade, how is your side?
fine boss ,
Re: The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by Unibenfucker(m): 6:39am On Jun 24, 2022
spyder880:

Nice @ spyder I was in this area this week I saw this particular building. Buying land in that Rehoboth City if fucking crazy Niqqurs telling me #25-#30Million for 100*100. Funny thing I was here last year to buy and 100*100 was hovering around #16-#18Million
Re: The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by spyder880(m): 7:16am On Jun 24, 2022
Unibenfucker:

Nice @ spyder I was in this area this week I saw this particular building. Buying land in that Rehoboth City if fucking crazy Niqqurs telling me #25-#30Million for 100*100. Funny thing I was here last year to buy and 100*100 was hovering around #16-#18Million

That estate is too costly now, it was the influx of many rich people that raised the cost that high. As at the time we moved there last year, they were still calling N6m for one plot of 50 x 100.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by spyder880(m): 7:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
Work has since started and is moving with good speed at this site, we are still working on the foundation of this shops, it will have a security post on the top, and maybe an office there too.

1 Share

Re: The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by spyder880(m): 8:25am On Jun 29, 2022
Construction process for this foundation of the shops continues, we have also dug the soakaway system, ready to commence works today.
Re: The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by Unibenfucker(m): 10:19am On Jun 29, 2022
spyder880:
Construction process for this foundation of the shops continues, we have also dug the soakaway system, ready to commence works today.

Boss morning. How's work. I don't know if you got number of any Link one can purchase land in this estate?
I seem to be in love with that area
Re: The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by spyder880(m): 6:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
Unibenfucker:

Boss morning. How's work. I don't know if you got number of any Link one can purchase land in this estate?
I seem to be in love with that area

I know many of them. But land in this estate has risen so much since last year.
Re: The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by Unibenfucker(m): 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
spyder880:

I know many of them. But land in this estate has risen so much since last year.

Okay pls can I get their contacts cos I'm interested and who do I say am From?
Re: The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by spyder880(m): 6:17am On Jun 30, 2022
Unibenfucker:

Okay pls can I get their contacts cos I'm interested and who do I say am From?
Call Sunday 07014838516. Tell him the man coming from Enugu gave you his number.
Re: The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by Papichulostunne(m): 6:19am On Jun 30, 2022
spyder880:

Call Sunday 07014838516. Tell him the man coming from Enugu gave you his number.

A very bad description.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Photos: Shops In Oshodi Under Demolition / 3 BED LUXURY APARTMENTS AT TREASURE HOMES ILASA MUSHIN / Fire Outbreak At Sterling Bank In Abeokuta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.