Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai (5318 Views)

Another To Day Remind You That There's Nothing Like Middlebelt But North(photos) / We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku / Help!!! Pre Independence List Of Crises In D North Were Dey Killed Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by Tranquill: 5:55pm On Feb 10, 2021
All these ipo-rats will fabricate stories, impersonate someone and start drooling with stup.idity every day on nairaland. Tueh!
Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by iokpebholo: 5:56pm On Feb 10, 2021
I don't know where all this narrative is coming from.Wike never killed any Ibo,he does not have command over d Army for Christ sake

2 Likes

Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by Allen102: 6:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
gidgiddy:
Wike turned out to be one of the biggest political idiots in Nigeria. What Wike should have asked himself is if he ever saw any Governor in the South East, go after IPOB the way he did in Rivers? Does he think those Governors were stupid? Which Governor would be happy to turn his state into a war zone and have his own people killed? What could it possibly benefit that Governor when IPOB is one of the least security challenges he has?

Wike just got up one day, without any investigation and no evidence, blamed IPOB for burning Police stations and courts, killing police and Army. He then ordered his people to go after IPOB members. The Army heeded his call and turned Obigbo into a killing field, all to achieve what? To show IPOB that you are master of your own state?

The idiot called Wike then went on to say he is not Igbo and that Rivers state belongs to the South/South. Does Wike really believe that an Ijaw, Ogoni, Ibibio, Edo, that he is calling South/South, can ever love him more than an Igbo man, who considered him one of his own? How can someone decide to make enemies with one of the largest tribes in Nigeria, and the one that is far closest to him than the other two?

Ok you have now gone after IPOB, destroyed Obigbo, made enemies with the Igbo nation and caused the deaths of many people in your state. What has that now benefited you?

All I know is that Wike will one day face justice for Obigbo
Why can't you guys handle your business without roping ijaws in it? pathetic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by OyigboUpdate: 6:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
Killed IPOB miscreants point of correction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by EMMY76: 6:34pm On Feb 10, 2021
Ha ha ha grin cheesy karma is coming for wike he thinks he can rely and do business with the fulani man the fool can't even learn anything from the killing of ken saro wiwa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 10, 2021
iokpebholo:
I don't know where all this narrative is coming from.Wike never killed any Ibo,he does not have command over d Army for Christ sake

Are you saying buhari did because we know that's not possible...

The military confirmed they directly took instructions from the chief security officer in the state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 10, 2021
gidgiddy:
Wike turned out to be one of the biggest political idiots in Nigeria. What Wike should have asked himself is if he ever saw any Governor in the South East, go after IPOB the way he did in Rivers? Does he think those Governors were stupid? Which Governor would be happy to turn his state into a war zone and have his own people killed? What could it possibly benefit that Governor when IPOB is one of the least security challenges he has?

Wike just got up one day, without any investigation and no evidence, blamed IPOB for burning Police stations and courts, killing police and Army. He then ordered his people to go after IPOB members. The Army heeded his call and turned Obigbo into a killing field, all to achieve what? To show IPOB that you are master of your own state?

The idiot called Wike then went on to say he is not Igbo and that Rivers state belongs to the South/South. Does Wike really believe that an Ijaw, Ogoni, Ibibio, Edo, that he is calling South/South, can ever love him more than an Igbo man, who considered him one of his own? How can someone decide to make enemies with one of the largest tribes in Nigeria, and the one that is far closest to him than the other two?

Ok you have now gone after IPOB, destroyed Obigbo, made enemies with the Igbo nation and caused the deaths of many people in your state. What has that now benefited you?

Nkogheri na adizi too much. That's not the issue at hand. Nnamdi at same time should take the major blame of whatever happened in Oyigbo.

If you are under Ipob blood covenant, others are not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by EMMY76: 6:42pm On Feb 10, 2021
gidgiddy:

Foolishness and useless pride destroyed him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by Rugaria: 6:43pm On Feb 10, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Their followers have short memories. You will soon see how some idiotic PDP slaves will find a way to bring Tinubu to the topic. I bet you the topic will be changed to Tinubu matter.
Tinubu is a crook! Coman take my bicycle naah.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by Obiobidgbo14: 7:02pm On Feb 10, 2021
Wike thought that the best way to climb is to denounce being Igbo. and then turn around and kill the Igbos he is now vulnerable, no thanks to Folani schemers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by November1857(m): 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Na fulani Herdsmen go killed this one sooner than later! Am ain't Ipob though

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by Mightyhaiz: 8:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Their followers have short memories. You will soon see how some idiotic PDP slaves will find a way to bring Tinubu to the topic. I bet you the topic will be changed to Tinubu matter.
okpe,u already did
Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by Mightyhaiz: 8:06pm On Feb 10, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Nnam this one you did not call Wike bastard today, what happened?
that was swift...

i mean logging out osagyefe and changing fonts

2 Likes

Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by OyigboUpdate: 8:29pm On Feb 10, 2021
November1857:
Na fulani Herdsmen go killed this one sooner than later! Am ain't Ipob though

If you're not IPOB make I die

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by Kennyswag: 8:32pm On Feb 10, 2021
Osagyefo98:
Tanko Yankasai don't need to be suprised about the actions of an Ikwerre rooted in hatred... against ndigbo

Same man that summarily locked up Igbos market , auctioned off most of their goods on the basis that the place has been sold..

The killing was well planned by Wike and his connivance, buhari has no hand in it....

If not how can one explain how a young igbo girl was shot at close range while the person she was with was spared because he wasn't Igbo.

HIGHLY EVIL
meleszenawi aka juliusmalema grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 10, 2021
Kennyswag:
meleszenawi aka juliusmalema grin grin

I don't reply anyone barely 20 years. Hope I have told you that before... The once good boy that opened a thread.

I told you the only reason I didn't follow you up or dragg you about is because of your age and psychological effect of thinking of certain words and your life.

Why not do same by ignoring my post and not quoting. This is the second time I am telling you this kenny the good boy..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by Simeon88(m): 8:45pm On Feb 10, 2021
All dis people just dey use us play kalokalo. It's well sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by Kennyswag: 9:15pm On Feb 10, 2021
Osagyefo98:

I don't reply anyone barely 20 years. Hope I have told you that before... The once good boy that opened a thread.

I told you the only reason I didn't follow you up or dragg you about is because of your age and psychological effect of thinking of certain words and your life.

Why not do same by ignoring my post and not quoting. This is the second time I am telling you this kenny the good boy..
meleszenawi aka juliusmalema; D

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by gidgiddy: 9:15pm On Feb 10, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Nkogheri na adizi too much. That's not the issue at hand. Nnamdi at same time should take the major blame of whatever happened in Oyigbo.

If you are under Ipob blood covenant, others are not.

There was nothing that happened in Obigbo that did not happen in every state in Southern Nigeria during ENDSARS, especially after Lekki toll gate shooting. The protest turned violent, people were killed on both sides, protesters and security forces alike. Police stations were burnt. While other Governors were trying to calm situation in their states,that idiot called Wike was the only Governor that decided to make the situation worse in his own state. He kept shouting IPOB, terrorists and Obigbo which encouraged the military to go in and destroy the place.

Wike is a true idiot

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by Notasyouthink: 9:24pm On Feb 10, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Lying udele!
Ain't you ashamed that miscreants chased you out of turkey and now you are afraid to visit east grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by Emyogalanya: 10:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
BastardWike:
He actually said all that?
they are always bold to their purpose with no fear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by EdoDefence: 10:15pm On Feb 10, 2021
Ctorch:
Tanko Yankassai Tells Wike, Northerners Are Not Fools

Nyesom Wike threatened the North and Southwest when Goodluck Jonathan lost election in 2015.

Nyesom Wike said he would lead a war against Nigeria like Ojukwu if any attempt to rob Rivers State the way we robbed Goodluck Jonathan.
Nyesom Wike said we had tactically shared the country, and they would not allow us use their resources to develop our states.
I was surprised when he killed IPOB members, denied his Igbo origin and donated N500 million to Sokoto.

I know he wants to satisfy the North because of his Vice Presidential ambition with Aminu Tambuwal under PDP.
Unfortunately for him, Northerners are no fools.

https://9newsng.com/tanko-yankassai-tells-wike-northerners-are-not-fools/

Lol fake, where is your SOURCE?
That little unknown site you put there ain't legit

1 Like

Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by Duru1(m): 10:21pm On Feb 10, 2021
Ctorch:
Tanko Yankassai Tells Wike, Northerners Are Not Fools

Nyesom Wike threatened the North and Southwest when Goodluck Jonathan lost election in 2015.

Nyesom Wike said he would lead a war against Nigeria like Ojukwu if any attempt to rob Rivers State the way we robbed Goodluck Jonathan.
Nyesom Wike said we had tactically shared the country, and they would not allow us use their resources to develop our states.
I was surprised when he killed IPOB members, denied his Igbo origin and donated N500 million to Sokoto.

I know he wants to satisfy the North because of his Vice Presidential ambition with Aminu Tambuwal under PDP.
Unfortunately for him, Northerners are no fools.

https://9newsng.com/tanko-yankassai-tells-wike-northerners-are-not-fools/

I have always love the manner in which the real northerners play politics in Nigeria. They, the real northerners, are not a fool. Wikeosige will never amount to anything in Nigeria after his sorry ass tenure as governor of Rivers State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by Tranquill: 10:50pm On Feb 10, 2021
EdoDefence:

Lol fake, where is your SOURCE?
That little unknown site you out there ain't legit

When the idi.ots behind the impersonation and assassination of people's character are apprehended, you'll still hear the same cry. 'They hate Igbo, you are arresting YOUR OWN PEOPLE, They are not doing this to fulani bla bla bla'...
Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by November1857(m): 11:34pm On Feb 10, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

If you're not IPOB make I die
cause you'll die...
Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by YungMillionaire: 1:41am On Feb 11, 2021
If the massacre Wike did on Igbos was done by a Northerner or SWner or even Bini man, Igbos would have reported him to ICC by now. The innocent Igbo blood slaughtered by Wike is not valuable because many Igbos consider him a brother even though Wike has told them repeatedly that he is a Bini man.
Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by pazienza(m): 2:00am On Feb 11, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/2690352/wikerivers-state-election-re-run

The source of this Yankassai OP post is dodgy.

However, I warned Ndiigbo especially IPOB to stay off Wike in 2015 after he first showed his innate Ikwerre Igbophobia. See link above.

Events today has proved me right.

In same vein, I'm warning IPOB to stay off all minorities and indeed all non Igbos in their agitation and never for once think they could find an ally in any of them.

Whether they would listen is another story. But posterity will still prove me right.

Ihe aga eme onye malu ihe ugbolo ole tupu omalu ihe?
Ndiigbo asim kam jukwa!
Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by pazienza(m): 2:03am On Feb 11, 2021
“Today, I want all South-South and South-East to remember this, that we’ve two Judas. Let me confess to you, we held a meeting before the elections on Saturday, and we said as people from this part of the country, we must standby our brother.
Some APC leaders bought into the idea. And that was why with all the money Amaechi throw around, we still gave our brother almost 1.5million votes.
Amaechi is the only betrayer that raised his ugly head to say we rigged elections. When he knows it’s obvious that you and I gave our best to our brother.
In Edo state,the governor only complained of Army that was deployed in his residence. He never said the elections should be cancelled.
IMO state the same thing. But it is only Amaechi that stood like Judah to tell Jega to cancel elections in rivers state.
We heard he has gone to Abuja, trying to persuade Jega to change the returning official here.
In fact, let him tell Jega to come down to conduct the election himself. Amechi, Jega,and Buhari will still fail. We have taken over the Senate and the state house,we are left with the governorship, and with you again,we will get 2million votes to silent Amechi for once.
We will treat him like a betrayer, and call him a stranger in his own house. He is coming to beg us, to let go. When he has succeeded in using Rivers Rtate money to fund his Fulani friends.
Amaechi, eyes will see hell the highest they can give to him is Secretary. And after 8 years, he will return home and become irrelevant. Trust the Hausa people,they will soon betray him just the way he betrayed the south south struggle.
I was told he is paying some thugs so that elections will be cancelled in Rivers State,in order for them to come back and conduct it after GMB is sworn in.
If they try it, they should just carve Rivers State out of Nigeria map. I will lead a war against them like Ojukwu. Am not joking, I know am on air,and I am warning them now.
Any attempt to rob us the way they rob our brother (GEJ) the battle will start from rivers state.
We will remain opposition state like Lagos. In fact we from the south south and south east we remain in PDP. We leave the south west and north to run APC.
That is how they tactically shared the country. And we will not allow them use our resources to develop their States..
I am urging you all to come out April 11th to do it again. We will be at the field to defend our votes,and revenge for our brother.
THANK YOU.” [/b].
www.sayelbatimes.com/i-will-lead-a-war-against-them-like-ojukwu-am-not-joking-wike/
Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by pointblank247(m): 3:30am On Feb 11, 2021
One bottle of hero beer for Yakassai.
And one hefty tufiakwa for wike

1 Like

Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by iokpebholo: 5:58am On Feb 11, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Are you saying buhari did because we know that's not possible...

The military confirmed they directly took instructions from the chief security officer in the state.
As a sitting governor are u trying to say he should have fold his hands and allow IPOB miscreants continue burning government properties and killing policemen and soldiars?I still maintain my stand Wike did not do anything wrong,he only intervened when IPOB started their madness.As for him denying being Ibo,all I can say is dt it's not by force sir.He is an Ikwere man and 'Ikwere' is a tribe of its own

1 Like

Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 11, 2021
iokpebholo:
As a sitting governor are u trying to say he should have fold his hands and allow IPOB miscreants continue burning government properties and killing policemen and soldiars?I still maintain my stand Wike did not do anything wrong,he only intervened when IPOB started their madness.As for him denying being Ibo,all I can say is dt it's not by force sir.He is an Ikwere man and 'Ikwere' is a tribe of its own

So you are saying army acted on their own whereas Wike admitted of sending them there.

How many Ikwerre people did he murdered during the protest rather he gave them palliatives.

That guy na another osama bin laden.
Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 11, 2021
gidgiddy:

There was nothing that happened in Obigbo that did not happen in every state in Southern Nigeria during ENDSARS, especially after Lekki toll gate shooting. The protest turned violent, people were killed on both sides, protesters and security forces alike. Police stations were burnt. While other Governors were trying to calm situation in their states,that idiot called Wike was the only Governor that decided to make the situation worse in his own state. He kept shouting IPOB, terrorists and Obigbo which encouraged the military to go in and destroy the place.

Wike is a true idiot

Wike is a genocidist....fine

but What is IPOB business with ENDSARS protest because we all saw how many carry am for head.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Safinatu Mohammed and Her Telephone / 71% Of Nigerian Muslims Desire Sharia Law Implemented All Over Nigeria / 2011: Efcc Submits Corrupt Aspirants’ Names To Pdp !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.