Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai (5327 Views)

Another To Day Remind You That There's Nothing Like Middlebelt But North(photos) / We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku / Help!!! Pre Independence List Of Crises In D North Were Dey Killed Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by iokpebholo: 8:16am On Feb 11, 2021
Juliusmalema:

So you are saying army acted on their own whereas Wike admitted of sending them there.

How many Ikwerre people did he murdered during the protest rather he gave them palliatives.

That guy na another osama bin laden.
some soldiers and policemen were killed by this same IPOB miscreants and that was d foundation of d crisis sir.But is it right for IPOB to start attacking agents and burning govt infrastructure??

1 Like

Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 11, 2021
iokpebholo:
some soldiers and policemen were killed by this same IPOB miscreants and that was d foundation of d crisis sir.But is it right for IPOB to start attacking agents and burning govt infrastructure??

Can we see the pictures of soldiers killed afterall in war densed borno we still see the pictures of murdered soldiers.
Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 23, 2021
Tranquill:

When the idi.ots behind the impersonation and assassination of people's character are apprehended, you'll still hear the same cry. 'They hate Igbo, you are arresting YOUR OWN PEOPLE, They are not doing this to fulani bla bla bla'...

Say what you know.

We are all here when the Governor ordered the security agencies to profile and kill Igbos in Rivers state. The evidence are all there.

Also one lady was shot at close range after verifying her Ethnicity and discovered she was igbo.

How could the mother of the girl feel that one man out of age long hatred and by grave found himself in position of power decided to kill nearby ethnicity Just out of long beared hatred..

Maybe in his mind he is fighting for his Ikwerre people and they are all hailing him for Job welldone.
Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 23, 2021
HeadShot:

Nobody separated Wike from his support Base... He did it himself He denounced his Igbo Ness... Not at gunpoint He killed Igbos in Obigbo
So kindly edit.... BTW Wike is a fool

He didn't deny anything, he was never an Igbo man...
All these gossips...

1 Like

Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2021
Sctests:
If Wike is arrested and killed or thrown into jail for stealing and wasting Rivers people money, nobody would give a damn.

He was an Igbo-hater who successfully disguised himself for so long. His Chicken will soon come home to roost.

Not long...

He has always been so same as his people.
Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 23, 2021
gidgiddy:

There was nothing that happened in Obigbo that did not happen in every state in Southern Nigeria during ENDSARS, especially after Lekki toll gate shooting. The protest turned violent, people were killed on both sides, protesters and security forces alike. Police stations were burnt. While other Governors were trying to calm situation in their states,that idiot called Wike was the only Governor that decided to make the situation worse in his own state. He kept shouting IPOB, terrorists and Obigbo which encouraged the military to go in and destroy the place.

Wike is a true idiot

Nnamdi Kanu is the truest idiot.

He should mind his business if not that Nza of Wike won't be messing around to the extent of declaring mass slaughter of Igbos.
Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 23, 2021
YungMillionaire:
If the massacre Wike did on Igbos was done by a Northerner or SWner or even Bini man, Igbos would have reported him to ICC by now. The innocent Igbo blood slaughtered by Wike is not valuable because many Igbos consider him a brother even though Wike has told them repeatedly that he is a Bini man.

Wike is a Bini man. His ancestors migrated from Benin..

In Edo language Ikwerre means "we left our home to seek refuge elsewhere'
Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 23, 2021
iokpebholo:

Maybe in Sambisa
Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:54pm On Feb 23, 2021
OruExpress:
Southerns usually forget things happened after 4 months, so it's good to see someone in the country can remember in a year-to-year basis

Abi 1 week
Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 23, 2021
BastardWike:
He actually said all that?
No he didn't.
Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by HonLord: 2:26pm On Feb 23, 2021
Ctorch:
Tanko Yankassai Tells Wike, Northerners Are Not Fools

Nyesom Wike threatened the North and Southwest when Goodluck Jonathan lost election in 2015.

Nyesom Wike said he would lead a war against Nigeria like Ojukwu if any attempt to rob Rivers State the way we robbed Goodluck Jonathan.
Nyesom Wike said we had tactically shared the country, and they would not allow us use their resources to develop our states.
I was surprised when he killed IPOB members, denied his Igbo origin and donated N500 million to Sokoto.

I know he wants to satisfy the North because of his Vice Presidential ambition with Aminu Tambuwal under PDP.
Unfortunately for him, Northerners are no fools.

https://9newsng.com/tanko-yankassai-tells-wike-northerners-are-not-fools/

Plead send this message to OyigboUpdate for his brain reset. Wike, Umahi, Nnia Nwodo, Obiano, Ikpeazu, Tinubu, Uzodinma etc are nothing but Idiots. They will also remain IDIOTS if they cannot learn from the mistakes of Zik and Awolowo who never tested the REAL power they wanted despite fighting for "One Nigeria". I am not a politician at the moment - but COWARDS CANNOT BE MY LEADER. I chose my friends, they don't and will never chose me for their benefits - tufiakwa.

Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by Tranquill: 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Say what you know.

We are all here when the Governor ordered the security agencies to profile and kill Igbos in Rivers state. The evidence are all there.

Also one lady was shot at close range after verifying her Ethnicity and discovered she was igbo.

How could the mother of the girl feel that one man out of age long hatred and by grave found himself in position of power decided to kill nearby ethnicity Just out of long beared hatred..

Maybe in his mind he is fighting for his Ikwerre people and they are all hailing him for Job welldone.

Will not waste my time on your imbecilic. rant.
Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by Akiara: 5:34pm On Feb 23, 2021
THE SAME TAQQITA YAKASSI APPLIED IS THE SAME THING YOU ARE DOING HERE. YOU ARE A COMPLETE FRAUD. STOP FLIPPING MONIKERS .....YOU MUST BE A MAI SUYA!!

Osagyefo98:
Tanko Yankasai don't need to be suprised about the actions of an Ikwerre rooted in hatred... against ndigbo

Same man that summarily locked up Igbos market , auctioned off most of their goods on the basis that the place has been sold..

The killing was well planned by Wike and his connivance, buhari has no hand in it....

If not how can one explain how a young igbo girl was shot at close range while the person she was with was spared because he wasn't Igbo.

HIGHLY EVIL
Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by HeadShot: 6:47pm On Feb 23, 2021
Osagyefo98:

He didn't deny anything, he was never an Igbo man...

All these gossips...

Have you ever been to Obio akpor?..
Which language do they speak
Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 23, 2021
HeadShot:

Have you ever been to Obio akpor?..
Which language do they speak

They speak Ikwerre language.

Don't sit in your hut and assume language for them.

The obio akpor we are conversant with speaks Ikwerre language , a sub dialect of Edo language.
Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 23, 2021
Tranquill:

Will not waste my time on your imbecilic. rant.
Better not...When truth stands out the killers will run out of words.
Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by ejanla077: 8:42pm On Feb 23, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Their followers have short memories. You will soon see how some idiotic PDP slaves will find a way to bring Tinubu to the topic. I bet you the topic will be changed to Tinubu matter.
. But u re d idiotic apc slave dat brought Tinubu into d matter
Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by ejanla077: 8:48pm On Feb 23, 2021
Allen102:

Why can't you guys handle your business without roping ijaws in it? pathetic.

Are u sure u get sense so
Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by ejanla077: 8:50pm On Feb 23, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Nkogheri na adizi too much. That's not the issue at hand. Nnamdi at same time should take the major blame of whatever happened in Oyigbo.

If you are under Ipob blood covenant, others are not.

Nnamdi should take blame for talking...

Get sense sometimes na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Is The Most Useless Journalist In Nigeria. / Joshua Dariye Of Plateau State Impeached / FG To Spend N457bn On Power Transmission Infrastructure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.