Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu (4419 Views)

Biafra : "I Can Decide Who Lives Or Who Dies" - Nnamdi Kanu Explodes / Dino Melaye: I Am Like The Scrotum Of A Ram, It Will Dangle But Will Never Fall / Obasanjo: Buhari Will Call Me 'Sir' Till I Die. I Made Him Win 2015 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Gbogbowa: 11:40pm On Feb 10, 2021
The guy is right he decided the death of his parents
Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by OyigboUpdate: 12:11am On Feb 11, 2021
theFilmtric:

are youu threatening him right now? —then you're no better then the killer herdsmen'You're worse!

theFilmtricsay

They are terrorist they kill people. They killed Cosmos George, Prophet nwodo and madam social
Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by OyigboUpdate: 12:14am On Feb 11, 2021
Notasyouthink:
No be only you sabi call mods. Mynd44 rule 2

Can you prove the audio is fake. I repeat again 19th July 2020 broadcast at exactly 32 minutes.

Can u prove it or you have covered your face in everlasting shame?
Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by YungMillionaire: 1:30am On Feb 11, 2021
Gjrich:
Fake News

Any negative news about Nnamdi Kanu is fake news. But any positive news about Kanu is real news. Keep fooling yasef. Kwantinue. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by OyigboUpdate: 2:01am On Feb 11, 2021
YungMillionaire:

Any negative news about Nnamdi Kanu is fake news. But any positive news about Kanu is real news. Keep fooling yasef. Kwantinue. grin grin grin

Thank u brotherly
Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by OyigboUpdate: 3:03am On Feb 11, 2021
Terrorist miscreant
Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by valenu(m): 3:43am On Feb 11, 2021
Omoslim26:

So watin concern you wey be Togolese for Kanu matter

abeg go drink more urine joorr
lol! U are slim, and you are still allowing thinking of Nnamdi KANU dry ur blood and fats. No allow nnamdi matter finish u abeg. That man is really powerful how he is causing u guys sleepless night
Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by OyigboUpdate: 4:07am On Feb 11, 2021
valenu:
lol! U are slim, and you are still allowing thinking of Nnamdi KANU dry ur blood and fats. No allow nnamdi matter finish u abeg. That man is really powerful how he is causing u guys sleepless night

See time u dey comment u wey no get sleepless night

1 Like

Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Notasyouthink: 7:07am On Feb 11, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Can you prove the audio is fake. I repeat again 19th July 2020 broadcast at exactly 32 minutes.

Can u prove it or you have covered your face in everlasting shame?
Look udelespeaks I've told you uncountable times that I listened to that very broadcast in full and I understand what kanu meant. The way you're portraying is not what he actually meant that is the fact. I've told you before that this your caused job of exposing kanu with lies and propaganda will not only fail you it will also put your life in serious danger.
Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Omoslim26: 7:50am On Feb 11, 2021
valenu:

More words from a deranged mind

Your personal lord and savior should stop making noise on social media and come over to Abia state to hold another protest den he will be taken seriously but for now he is just an online ranter

i don't give a cent about him but only if his mentally conquered urine drinking slaves like you can stop spewing trash and making it seem as if na every Igbo man dey follow una do mumu Ipob

ipob remains proscribed in Ala Igbo

1 Like

Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 11, 2021
KANU WAS ACTUALLY TALKING TO SABOTEURS AND HE SAID I CAN DECIDE TO PLAY GOD, I CAN DECIDE WHICH OF YOU SABOTUERS GETTING MONEY FROM GOVERNMENT AT THE EXPENSE OF THE LIFE OUR PEOPLE DIE OR LIVE DEPENDING ON THE HEAVINESS OF YOUR SABOTAGE

IN MINE OPINION ALL SABOTEURS DESERVE SAME DEATH THEY BROUGHT ON OUR PEOPLE....NONE SHOULD BE SPARED!

Saboteurs begeth saboteur
Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Notasyouthink: 8:09am On Feb 11, 2021
ezenwajosh:
KANU WAS ACTUALLY TALKING TO SABOTEURS AND HE SAID I CAN DECIDE TO PLAY GOD, I CAN DECIDE WHICH OF YOU SABOTUERS GETTING MONEY FROM GOVERNMENT AT THE EXPENSE OF THE LIFE OUR PEOPLE DIE OR LIVE DEPENDING ON THE HEAVINESS OF YOUR SABOTAGE

IN MINE OPINION ALL SABOTEURS DESERVE SAME DEATH THEY BROUGHT ON OUR PEOPLE....NONE SHOULD BE SPARED!

Saboteurs begeth saboteur

Oyigboupdate aka udele speaks do you now understand it.
Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:07am On Feb 11, 2021
Cownu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by theFilmtric: 9:21am On Feb 11, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Look udelespeaks I've told you uncountable times that I listened to that very broadcast in full and I understand what kanu meant. The way you're portraying is not what he actually meant that is the fact. I've told you before that this your caused job of exposing kanu with lies and propaganda will not only fail you it will also put your life in serious danger.
can you show us the audio?—can you prove that that was not what he meant?
Are you him?
Are you in his mind?
Or are you just a plain Kanu worshipper?
You guys aren't really different from Buhari's Zombies

theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Prosperchuks1344(m): 9:26am On Feb 11, 2021
theFilmtric:

are you threatening him right now? —then you're no better then the killer herdsmen'You're worse!

theFilmtricsay

fck off, who is threatening who? I told him to be careful nothing else...
Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by kmaster007: 9:57am On Feb 11, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
I am one of the most powerful men in the world. I can decide who lives or who dies. I can fight anybody because I have over 2 million men under my command.

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0k_DPsI-1M

A broadcast from 19th Of July 2020 at exactly 32 minutes time frame
look at dis Made In China Shekau
Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Gbagura: 10:10am On Feb 11, 2021
Prosperchuks1344:

fck off, who is threatening who? I told him to be careful nothing else...
Careful because he exposed your Made-in-China shekau? grin
Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Prosperchuks1344(m): 10:13am On Feb 11, 2021
Gbagura:
Careful because he exposed your Made-in-China shekau? grin

made in china shekau? who the hell is that?
Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Gbagura: 10:15am On Feb 11, 2021
Prosperchuks1344:

made in china shekau? who the hell is that?
Lamidi cownu
Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by adeolakemi: 10:23am On Feb 11, 2021
flokii:
Talk of a lunatic..

Not your fault na, it's your clannish people who enjoy blaming and cursing others but pamper their own idi0ts like Kanu. If he's Igbo, he can never be wrong.
#YeyeMentality
#VictimMentality.
you are not intelligent
Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Prosperchuks1344(m): 10:23am On Feb 11, 2021
Gbagura:
Lamidi cownu
I'm sorry sir, I dunno who ur talking about, thanks.
Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by adeolakemi: 10:23am On Feb 11, 2021
helinues:
Ajoka..

So he made decision about his dog Jack right?
intelligence is far from you
Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by adeolakemi: 10:26am On Feb 11, 2021
Omoslim26:

Okay mnk is not a thief mnk is not a scammer

am I Igbo now ?

efulefu so you are more Igbo than our Son Dede Uche Mefor dat has come out to expose your onyeoshi Chi na onyezoputa

you are more Igbo than Your Ohaneze too right

My Igbo is different from your own bcus in my Igbo we don't drink another man's Urine

tufiakwa ànyi adighè meè otuwà

Ipob remains proscribed in Ala Igbo
ipob is proscribed in alaigbo no problem please can you come out in public and preach this in public we will be glad to listen to you
Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by theFilmtric: 10:32am On Feb 11, 2021
adeolakemi:
ipob is proscribed in alaigbo no problem please can you come out in public and preach this in public we will be glad to listen to you
says a clown with a Yoruba moniker—funny lots

theFilmtricsay
Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 10:40am On Feb 11, 2021
I cant help but laugh at the stupidity of some Nigerians.

People that are far more interested in what Nnamdi Kanu said, than what he actually did

In the meantime, Boko haram is beheading 44 farmers in Borno, ISWAP is kidnapping 340 shcool kids in Katsina, killer herdsmen are massacring over 500 people in Agatu, in Benue, Niger Delta militants are blowing up pipelines and kidnapping people

But somebody is running around the internet looking for what Kanu said? Foolishness beyond belief
Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by OyigboUpdate: 11:53am On Feb 11, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Oyigboupdate aka udele speaks do you now understand it.

But u were saying the audio is fake. Bro learn how to have a stand bro.
Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by adeolakemi: 11:59am On Feb 11, 2021
theFilmtric:
says a clown with a Yoruba moniker—funny lots
theFilmtricsay
otu nnegi
Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by chukwuaustin(m): 1:46pm On Feb 11, 2021
Prosperchuks1344:
Kanu no send you o, na you go tire bro... continue...
the day IPOB members go discover the real you, ur gone... I wish you well..!
get out Ipob are nobody's.. I hey cant do anything. God is bigger and he protects us who are against your fake God kanu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Post / 2011: Fresh Row Over Jonathan’s Ambition / View The So Called Aba International Market.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.