Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu (4404 Views)

Biafra : "I Can Decide Who Lives Or Who Dies" - Nnamdi Kanu Explodes / Dino Melaye: I Am Like The Scrotum Of A Ram, It Will Dangle But Will Never Fall / Obasanjo: Buhari Will Call Me 'Sir' Till I Die. I Made Him Win 2015 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by OyigboUpdate: 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2021
I am one of the most powerful men in the world. I can decide who lives or who dies. I can fight anybody because I have over 2 million men under my command.

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0k_DPsI-1M

A broadcast from 19th Of July 2020 at exactly 32 minutes time frame
Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by OyigboUpdate: 6:02pm On Feb 10, 2021
Notasyouthink
Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Gjrich(m): 6:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
Fake News

12 Likes

Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by OyigboUpdate: 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2021
Gjrich:
Fake News
See Facebook link. Screen recorded from his live stream in July 19 2020

https://www.facebook.com/100011326737565/videos/1425501887837355/

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 10, 2021
Cc
Mynd44
Seun
Lalasticlala

This guy keeps posting fake news and inciting the polity with his posts but I wonder why he has not been banned. He keeps breaking rule 8 and 9 and you have kept mute.

1 Like

Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by chukwuaustin(m): 6:36pm On Feb 10, 2021
Kanu actually said it that is why we are against him. That is why he will fail.... Say no to kanu

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by RedChiefPriest: 6:38pm On Feb 10, 2021
Lmaoooo
I think boda KANU don mistakenly smoke kwali Colorado
Which kind nonsense be this
You fit decide who live or die because you be grim reaper?
Abeg come off it jor
Just focus on building your country
No dey talk about deciding who fit live or die u no be slowpoke faa

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Biafrawemove: 6:49pm On Feb 10, 2021
When will he decide your own case
Or
He doesn’t even know of your existence??
Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 6:51pm On Feb 10, 2021
Instead of you to focus on the Fulani herdsmen ravaging your land you're here posting fake news...a slave will always remain a slave.

12 Likes

Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Cherez: 6:54pm On Feb 10, 2021
Honestly, this guy dey yarn rubbish sometimes

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Notasyouthink: 6:58pm On Feb 10, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
I am one of the most powerful men in the world. I can decide who lives or who dies. I can fight anybody because I have over 2 million men under my command.

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0k_DPsI-1M

A broadcast from 19th Of July 2020
Na me you wan use cut and join audio clip deceive?? Why didn't you allow the clip to get to 30sec at least.

Look udele, most of us here are adherent listeners of radio biafra. I listened to that broadcast sometimes last year and I can tell you authoritatively that, that's not what kanu meant.
Exposing kanu with lies and propaganda the way you've been doing cannot bring kanu down.

Infact you still they learn work.

2 Likes

Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Notasyouthink: 7:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
chukwuaustin:
Kanu actually said it that is why we are against him. That is why he will fail.... Say no to kanu
Who are the "we" that is against kanu?? Boy stop feeling important abeg.

3 Likes

Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by OyigboUpdate: 7:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Na me you wan use cut and join audio clip deceive?? Why didn't you allow the clip to get to 30sec at least.

Look udele, most of us here are adherent listeners of radio biafra. I listened to that broadcast sometimes last year and I can tell you authoritatively that, that's not what kanu meant.
Exposing kanu with lies and propaganda the way you've been doing cannot bring kanu down.

Infact you still they learn work.
Lol una like to run away from una mess. U no see the date there. Why not fine his broadcast on any reliable source with that date

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Notasyouthink: 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Lol una like to run away from una mess. U no see the date there. Why not fine his broadcast on any reliable source with that date
Udele speaks if you claim otherwise, play the full audio clip not this 20secs junk. I've told you that I listened to the broadcast and I know what kanu meant.

1 Like

Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by OyigboUpdate: 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Udele speaks if you claim otherwise, play the full audio clip not this 20secs junk. I've told you that I listened to the broadcast and I what kanu meant.

How can I play a whole one hour broadcast for u.
That date is enough. Look for his broadcast of that date and fast forward to the time frame. Which is in the screen record which is 32 minutes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Divboy(m): 7:26pm On Feb 10, 2021
Freaking fake news
Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by OyigboUpdate: 7:29pm On Feb 10, 2021
Divboy:
Freaking fake news

The broadcast is 19th July bro. U can search it anywhere anytime

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Conrod: 7:38pm On Feb 10, 2021
chukwuaustin:
Look for a meaningful job.
Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Prosperchuks1344(m): 7:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
Kanu no send you o, na you go tire bro... continue... the day IPOB members go discover the real you, ur gone... I wish you well..!
Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by PAWG(m): 8:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
Hate him if you may, OP is merely reporting it as it is.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by OyigboUpdate: 8:20pm On Feb 10, 2021
Prosperchuks1344:
Kanu no send you o, na you go tire bro... continue...
the day IPOB members go discover the real you, ur gone... I wish you well..!

Nothing IPOB can do

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by helinues: 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2021
Ajoka..

So he made decision about his dog Jack right?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by OyigboUpdate: 8:24pm On Feb 10, 2021
helinues:
Ajoka..

So he made decision about his dog Jack right?

That was why he wept for his dog and forget the miscreant he led to die.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by helinues: 8:24pm On Feb 10, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

That was why he wept for his dog and forget the miscreant he led to die.

Does it mean his dog is more valuable than human lives?

Ayam not understanding

3 Likes

Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by OyigboUpdate: 8:26pm On Feb 10, 2021
helinues:

Does it mean his dog is more valuable than human lives?

Ayam not understanding

Yes bro. A remembrance day was actually made for his dog. I wanted to post it here but I found it unnecessary

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by flokii: 8:29pm On Feb 10, 2021
Talk of a lunatic..

Not your fault na, it's your clannish people who enjoy blaming and cursing others but pamper their own idi0ts like Kanu. If he's Igbo, he can never be wrong.
#YeyeMentality
#VictimMentality.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by amuwo1980: 8:33pm On Feb 10, 2021
USELESS and fake post
Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by padi94(m): 8:36pm On Feb 10, 2021
Bobo Otiya werey
Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by AskProf: 8:48pm On Feb 10, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

See Facebook link. Screen recorded from his live stream in July 19 2020

https://www.facebook.com/100011326737565/videos/1425501887837355/

This your sickness...
Re: I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by OritoJasi: 9:08pm On Feb 10, 2021
Smh. This guy must be using jazz on his ibo followers. I can't imagine a Yoruba person saying this about his people. He has turned himself into a god. Igbos are the real zombies. Kanu don replace their brains with sawdust. Smh.

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore / Lagos Set To Implement Public Complaints And Anti-Corruption Commission Law / Breaking: Kano Rally, Why Seyi Tinubu Is Doing More Damage To Father's Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.