Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC (27318 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:30pm On Feb 10, 2021
yanabasee1:
Question is....Can FFK face Buhari that he's been accusing and insulting since 2015??

Many policitians are shameless
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by Funkeshuga(m): 7:31pm On Feb 10, 2021
Asgard13:
grin

TYPICAL YORUBA MAN

YORUBA PEOPLE HAVE BEEN ON MY MENTIONS..

DRAGGING A HIGH PROFILE UMAHI WITH THIS COWARD

A COWARD THAT IS STUCK INBETWEEN .. GO BACK NO!
GO FRONT NO!

A TYPICAL YORUBA MAN THAT IS SO UNSTABLE IN ALL HIS DEALINGS... EVEN WITH HIS FAMILY
LOUD MOUTHED FOOL ... BEGGING FOR CRUMBS

BELLO DON DASH AM MONEY AND CONFIDENTLY PRONOUNCE HIS DECAMP

IDIOT CAME BACK LYING....

THE YORUBA IN HIM NO GREE...HES STUCK SHAMELESSLY

KAYODE IS A BIG FOOL

you need help, even your father won't look into that ffk face and call him name

I mean the ediot that failed in your upbringing

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by Asgard13: 7:36pm On Feb 10, 2021
Funkeshuga:

you need help, even your father won't look into that ffk face and call him name

I mean the ediot that failed in your upbringing

YOUR FATHER CANT LOOK AT HIS FAVE BECAUSE HES A YORUBA MAN

WHERE I COME FROM

HES A BLOODY FOOL

IM NOT YORUBA

I WILL LOOK HIM TO HIS FACE AND ABUSE THE HELL OUT OF HIM

HE WILL BEG ME FOR MONEY AND SEE SAY I DONT FUVVKIMG SEND HIS STUPIDITY

YOUR FAMILY FAILED YOU
THE IDIOT THAT BROUGT YOU IN THIS WORLD FAILED YOU
GO TO HIM FATHER AND ASK WHOS YOUR FATHER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by Etizz: 7:40pm On Feb 10, 2021
Who are they fooling? Or our bloggers are at work again
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by BloggerAdmin(m): 7:41pm On Feb 10, 2021
I have not left PDP isnt the same thing as I have not joined the APC...

Politicians will make u feel like they are ignorant of communication theory....

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by nullboss: 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Say no to drugs coke!

[img]https://media./images/db6090864ffcdf98478ea064392cf47f/tenor.gif[/img]
whats the name of this movie in the gif?
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by Coinbased: 7:47pm On Feb 10, 2021
You are all the same
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by ada9ja(f): 7:47pm On Feb 10, 2021
yanabasee1:
Question is....Can FFK face Buhari that he's been accusing and insulting since 2015??
he did worst to Jonathan....if u trust a politician then u be the real mugu
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by Engrr(m): 7:50pm On Feb 10, 2021
yanabasee1:

As if you don't know Nigerian politicians....shameless selfish idiots
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by Funkeshuga(m): 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2021
Asgard13:

YOUR FATHER CANT LOOK AT HIS FAVE BECAUSE HES A YORUBA MAN

WHERE I COME FROM

HES A BLOODY FOOL

IM NOT YORUBA

I WILL LOOK HIM TO HIS FACE AND ABUSE THE HELL OUT OF HIM

HE WILL BEG ME FOR MONEY AND SEE SAY I DONT FUVVKIMG SEND HIS STUPIDITY

YOUR FAMILY FAILED YOU
THE IDIOT THAT BROUGT YOU IN THIS WORLD FAILED YOU
GO TO HIM FATHER AND ASK WHOS YOUR FATHER

just look at this 21 century ediot with his Aba made brain

I presume you're a product of wedlock or prostitution, you keep ignorantly showing the world how your parents failed in your upbringing

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:54pm On Feb 10, 2021
Whether he is in PDP or APC, FFK has no electoral value. He can't even influence the electoral outcome of a pool conducted in his seating room. APC will not jubilates of adding him to their folk neither will PDP regret of loosing him.
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by Gokoyer0(m): 7:55pm On Feb 10, 2021
The great Al pacino in Scarface cool
NwaNimo1:
Say no to drugs coke!

[img]https://media./images/db6090864ffcdf98478ea064392cf47f/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by PAWG(m): 7:55pm On Feb 10, 2021
yanabasee1:

I don’t believe he has joined the APC but it’ll be interesting to know how that meeting will pan out cheesy
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by Kwara1stson: 7:56pm On Feb 10, 2021
glowingflame7:
When I see young men like FFK and Yahaya Bello, I lose hope in Nigeria. They are so uncoordinated and no better.
FFK no young oo. him don pass 60
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by NwaNimo1(m): 8:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
nullboss:
whats the name of this movie in the gif?

Scarface 2
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 10, 2021
Gemid94:
Former Minister of Aviation, Olufemi Fani-Kayode has denied rumours doing rounds that he left Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to join the All Progressive Congress, APC, saying he's still a bonafide member of the oppossition.

Recall that media reports suggested that the former aviation minister had defected to the ruling party after photos of him and the chairman of the APC reconciliatory committee, Mai Buni and Governor Yahaya Bello in a meeting surfaced.

Reacting, Fani-Kayode took to his verified Twitter handle on Wednesday to debunk the news of his alleged defection to the ruling party.

He tweeted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1359550087727300614

He was rejected grin grin grin
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 10, 2021
Kwara1stson:
FFK no young oo. him don pass 60

FFK dey fûck correct fresh pussy that's why he looks younger than his age
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by Asgard13: 8:15pm On Feb 10, 2021
Funkeshuga:

just look at this 21 century ediot with his Aba made brain

I presume you're a product of wedlock or prostitution, you keep ignorantly showing the world how your parents failed in your upbringing

I’ve given you attention

You’re ignored

Stay ignored

That’s all
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by adekS1(m): 8:18pm On Feb 10, 2021
I av not left PDP is not the same as am not leaving PDP...take note
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by nullboss: 8:19pm On Feb 10, 2021
NwaNimo1:

Scarface 2
do you recommend the movie?
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by Funkeshuga(m): 8:36pm On Feb 10, 2021
Asgard13:

I’ve given you attention

You’re ignored

Stay ignored

That’s all

who will need attention from a world class imbeciles like you

I will rather listen to your mumu radio Biafra than seek attention from empty drum like you
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by Emyogalanya: 8:39pm On Feb 10, 2021
Kalawoskaa:
But rumours keep flying
He has been shooting them down. yahaya bello is the one making them fly with his fake news after the man said any news not from his handles is fake. And even one apc member said buhari will not welcome him
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by zionstaar75: 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2021
I have not joined Apc means I will still join them,otherwise he would have said I'm not leaving pdp.am sure he has registered with apc
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by Tareq1105: 8:44pm On Feb 10, 2021
helinues:
Who are we going to believe now?

Anyways, the defection story is just like pregnancy which can only be hidden for some time

FFK has left for APC.

Imagine him saying "although we're discussing across party line.... "

What does that suggest to you?

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by FBIBOT(m): 8:48pm On Feb 10, 2021
He might have joined already o.. Just stalling the announcement so as to compose his gbankogbi epistles to justify his prostitution.. Àbí no be FFK? grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by Whoube99(f): 8:55pm On Feb 10, 2021
Gemid94:
Former Minister of Aviation, Olufemi Fani-Kayode has denied rumours doing rounds that he left Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to join the All Progressive Congress, APC, saying he's still a bonafide member of the oppossition.

Recall that media reports suggested that the former aviation minister had defected to the ruling party after photos of him and the chairman of the APC reconciliatory committee, Mai Buni and Governor Yahaya Bello in a meeting surfaced.

Reacting, Fani-Kayode took to his verified Twitter handle on Wednesday to debunk the news of his alleged defection to the ruling party.

He tweeted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1359550087727300614

No smoke without fire guy
It's a free world
You can go anywhere you pleases
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by skaramanga: 8:56pm On Feb 10, 2021
ada9ja:
he did worst to Jonathan....if u trust a politician then u be the real mugu

He did worst to IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu.

Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by apatheticme(f): 8:58pm On Feb 10, 2021
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by authority2006(m): 8:59pm On Feb 10, 2021
QuitNotice:
'Political consultations' with which party?

Dis man don join APC. E never just know how to tell Igbos...

IPOBians in sifia pain right now

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by authority2006(m): 9:02pm On Feb 10, 2021
Emyogalanya:
He has been shooting them down. yahaya bello is the one making them fly with his fake news after the man said any news not from his handles is fake. And even one apc member said buhari will not welcome him

You're not a politician, so I can't expect you to understand how Nigerian politicians make their moves. You have seen the photo of FFK with different APC stakeholders in recent time, you saw what he posted up there. What else do you need to believe that he has already crossed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Arrives Enugu, On A Visit To Ugwuanyi (Photos) / Ambode Was Unhappy Because Of Tinubu’s Overbearing Nature – Dominic / Anambra Guber: Gov Obiano Heads Soludo’s Campaign Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.