Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,877 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC (27304 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by FOXDOSSIER: 7:07pm On Feb 10, 2021
cheesy
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by freemantic: 7:07pm On Feb 10, 2021
go nah... who dey beg you
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by TONY042(m): 7:07pm On Feb 10, 2021
las las you go still migrate ..... That was how Umahi kept on denying and boom he's in APC today.

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by ChizzyBuna(m): 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2021
How
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by Antoeni(m): 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2021
A Typical Yoruba man
They Are Always Double Standard in Nature.
We Are Watch
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by contigiency(m): 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2021
Yeye man, we you have left for APC. This one you are doing is just because of the heat you are receiving.
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by AntiWailer: 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2021
yanabasee1:
Question is....Can FFK face Buhari that he's been accusing and insulting since 2015??

He can, he no get shame.

Some one that insulted Jonathan and ended up being the DG of campaign.

He is the most shameless and jobless politician with no electoral value u can ever come across.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by Kobicove(m): 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2021
The truth will still come out undecided
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by molas02: 7:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
but u re preparing to................. i hate all this pipu, make boko locate all of them one day and blast off their head
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by olisaEze(m): 7:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
Suggested what?? When Yeye Bello is on another thread welcoming you to the dark side!

Oga cross-carpeting na ur hustle, we all know dis. Just relax and pipe for ur current employer!

It’s really going to be interesting watching dis egbon explain away the same inadequacies he used to shout about. grin grin
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by geendi(f): 7:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
uncle you can lie oo
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by Brendaniel: 7:12pm On Feb 10, 2021
[quote author=saphiere post=98941400][/quote]

Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 10, 2021
stfu.. are you joining APC or not. na so una dey talk.. whats here to hide for fruck sake?
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by skaramanga: 7:13pm On Feb 10, 2021
Chameleon

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by WoundedLamb: 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
yanabasee1:
Question is....Can FFK face Buhari that he's been accusing and insulting since 2015??

If he's shameless, yes.
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by Angelfrost(m): 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
You join APC or remain in PDP, what exactly does it matter?!! How does that directly or indirectly affect the nation?!! What has your impact to this nation been worth politically?!!...

It's not even FFK's fault... I blame jobless people who spend their time making him feel he is actually less worthless than he actually is!

I just dey look all of una! Y'all should keep up the charade!

Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by skaramanga: 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
No integrity. Stomach infrastructure

Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by truthfulparrot(m): 7:16pm On Feb 10, 2021
yanabasee1:
If Buhari can welcome Akpabio to APC without an iota of shame, I will not be surprised to see him posing for a group photograph with FFK in the next few days.

After that you will see some shameless APC rats coming to defend FFK.

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by mmyfarmsltd(m): 7:16pm On Feb 10, 2021
But eventually you will abi
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by Etudy: 7:16pm On Feb 10, 2021
If Yahaya Bello Say's he has defected then it means he has either defected or about to do so,
defection na defection las las.

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by skaramanga: 7:17pm On Feb 10, 2021
AntiWailer:

He can, he no get shame.

Some one that insulted Jonathan and ended up being the DG of campaign.

He is the most shameless and jobless politician with no electoral value u can ever come across.

Anything to get easy cash to fund his druggie lifestyle. Cocaine is baaaad!

Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by Carlylepneuma: 7:17pm On Feb 10, 2021
go to APGA cuz APC don't want trash attached to them
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by beehivedata(m): 7:17pm On Feb 10, 2021
You leave, u no leave, No difference cos PDP = APC
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by skaramanga: 7:20pm On Feb 10, 2021
Crackhead. Dis vermin needs to be in a mental asylum.

Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by dheilaw1(m): 7:22pm On Feb 10, 2021
Who will now abuse the VP for IPob terrorists bayi?

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by kingharzy: 7:23pm On Feb 10, 2021
APC will NEVER take FFK. One thing the ruling party still has in it's complete lack of discipline is it's choice of dog breeds.
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by Wettoid123: 7:24pm On Feb 10, 2021
politicians are shameless!
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by Brushstrokes20: 7:28pm On Feb 10, 2021
The statement is incomplete...put YET at the end,
You'll understand ffk better

Nig politicians are same bunch of self serving THIEVES!

# NO IDEOLOGY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crowd Chants "Obi" As Sensitive Election Materials Arrive Calabar / Fuel Purchase Reduced By 50 Per Cent, Reduce Pump Price – IPMAN Begs Tinubu / Atiku Mourns Mr Ibu, Aluko-Olaseni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.