Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC (27321 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by lexy2014: 9:21pm On Feb 10, 2021
Gemid94:
Former Minister of Aviation, Olufemi Fani-Kayode has denied rumours doing rounds that he left Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to join the All Progressive Congress, APC, saying he's still a bonafide member of the oppossition.

Recall that media reports suggested that the former aviation minister had defected to the ruling party after photos of him and the chairman of the APC reconciliatory committee, Mai Buni and Governor Yahaya Bello in a meeting surfaced.

Reacting, Fani-Kayode took to his verified Twitter handle on Wednesday to debunk the news of his alleged defection to the ruling party.

He tweeted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1359550087727300614

It was d same thing umahi said. Keep "consulting"

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by jjxxx: 9:59pm On Feb 10, 2021
Asgard13:

YOUR FATHER CANT LOOK AT HIS FAVE BECAUSE HES A YORUBA MAN

WHERE I COME FROM

HES A BLOODY FOOL

IM NOT YORUBA

I WILL LOOK HIM TO HIS FACE AND ABUSE THE HELL OUT OF HIM

HE WILL BEG ME FOR MONEY AND SEE SAY I DONT FUVVKIMG SEND HIS STUPIDITY

YOUR FAMILY FAILED YOU
THE IDIOT THAT BROUGT YOU IN THIS WORLD FAILED YOU
GO TO HIM FATHER AND ASK WHOS YOUR FATHER

bia Anayo, u sure say u finish basic school?
U sound like those from the gutter. Or should I say a son of a thousand father?
Guy pack well. Open mouth dey pour out those rubbish u call mouth

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by opribo(m): 10:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
For once prove those who call you names wrong. It would not be a surprise to hear you've defected what would be surprising is that you rejected the evil party.
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by tunwumi: 10:06pm On Feb 10, 2021
This is a confirmation that you are about to leave. What a sane person will say is I will never leave not I have not left. It shows you are contemplating.

Gemid94:
Former Minister of Aviation, Olufemi Fani-Kayode has denied rumours doing rounds that he left Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to join the All Progressive Congress, APC, saying he's still a bonafide member of the oppossition.

Recall that media reports suggested that the former aviation minister had defected to the ruling party after photos of him and the chairman of the APC reconciliatory committee, Mai Buni and Governor Yahaya Bello in a meeting surfaced.

Reacting, Fani-Kayode took to his verified Twitter handle on Wednesday to debunk the news of his alleged defection to the ruling party.

He tweeted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1359550087727300614
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by Philolawyer(m): 10:07pm On Feb 10, 2021
You see how baba don japa go APC. Is not easy not to be in power after shouting like a parrot for too long. Morals of the story, never trust a Nigerian Politician. They are all the same.
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by NwaNimo1(m): 10:29pm On Feb 10, 2021
nullboss:
do you recommend the movie?

great film....

[img]https://media./images/d2f4c1e06810ebad0567c94b73761562/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by ictplotter(m): 10:29pm On Feb 10, 2021
Iceman2017:
The most confused person on earth is FFK.
Always seeking attention. From his private life to social life is all about not being real to himself, and that's why his women always leave him.

Q whole governor cannot just come online to announce such sensitive information if there is no iota of truth in it.

Oga FFK.... Stop fake life
What is whole in yeye bello... ?
Both ffk and bello are political misfit n idiots.
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by obailala(m): 11:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
FFK in APC?... this one weak me, hoo haa! shocked
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by Elvis2kay: 12:50am On Feb 11, 2021
This is what happens when a politician dont have profession.

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by Seyitosino(m): 5:59am On Feb 11, 2021
yanabasee1:
Question is....Can FFK face Buhari that he's been accusing and insulting since 2015??

Birds of a feather they are. They are both very shameless people.
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by dederocs(m): 9:53am On Feb 11, 2021
A man that talks from both sides of his mouth...
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by ada9ja(f): 9:54am On Feb 11, 2021
skaramanga:

He did worst to IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu.

lolssss.....they see him as John the baptism making way for their messiah MNK
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by glowingflame7: 11:56am On Feb 11, 2021
Kwara1stson:
FFK no young oo. him don pass 60

That's most unfortunate. As he old reach.
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by Funkeshuga(m): 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2021
Asgard13:

I’ve given you attention

You’re ignored

Stay ignored

That’s all

this foool gat nothing to say again, type faster than your reasoning and let me deposit some senses inside that your empty apu scum

village ipob like you
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by Asgard13: 8:24pm On Feb 12, 2021
Funkeshuga:

this foool gat nothing to say again, type faster than your reasoning and let me deposit some senses inside that your empty apu scum

village ipob like you

That’s all cheesy

NEXT!
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by Funkeshuga(m): 8:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
Asgard13:

That’s all cheesy
NEXT!
better, talk make I give you knock in that your empty big head
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by Asgard13: 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2021
Funkeshuga:

better, talk make I give you knock in that your empty big head

NEXT!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomole In A Canoe Helping Flood Victims: Photos / 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] / Osinbajo And Amosun Commission Procter Gamble Factory Agbara In Ogun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.