Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Delta State Polytechnic Bans Students From Driving Cars On Campus (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Delta State Polytechnic Bans Students From Driving Cars On Campus (Photo) (56774 Views)

LAUTECH Bans Students From Driving Cars On Campus (pics) / FUOYE Bans Students From Using Cars On Campus (pics) / Unilag Student Survives Ritualist Attack On Campus ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State Polytechnic Bans Students From Driving Cars On Campus (Photo) by Le2money(m): 10:36pm On Feb 10, 2021
If it's access bank that u are using...u can easily borrow money from Dem and if it's zenith, u can do dsame or u try any of this online loan apps like Branch, Fairmoney, Carbon and lots more....with these the 20k shud be complete ....I'm giving this advice bcox money or silver I don't av but the little I have is wot I am giving u....go and write success in ur exams.

miracood:
Good day everyone

I'm typing this with heavy heart because I just can't seem to hold it anymore.

I am currently in my NDII in Federal Poly bida.

I need a loan of 20k to complete the payment of my school fees.
Which I promise to pay back in a months time.

The deadline for school fees payment is upon me. And failure to pay, will make me add another year to my graduation years.

1 Like

Re: Delta State Polytechnic Bans Students From Driving Cars On Campus (Photo) by Ottyn01(m): 10:36pm On Feb 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Ogbeni nor dey waste this your sense...
This kind sense ehnnnn....na huzzle kingdom we for need am
Join hk shaperly brother

Mah niggarrr cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta State Polytechnic Bans Students From Driving Cars On Campus (Photo) by Icent04: 10:39pm On Feb 10, 2021
This is shameful. Very poor decision.
Re: Delta State Polytechnic Bans Students From Driving Cars On Campus (Photo) by SonOfTheRisingS: 10:41pm On Feb 10, 2021
The zoo is forming hard. We shall see....

Re: Delta State Polytechnic Bans Students From Driving Cars On Campus (Photo) by encryptjay(m): 10:41pm On Feb 10, 2021
Ottyn01:
So myopic reasoning angry Instead of banning them from driving cars inside the school, the management should utilize the opportunity and build a car park, place security there and collect parking fee of #100 or #200 thereby creating revenue for the institution.
Boss, you're loaded with sense.

1 Like

Re: Delta State Polytechnic Bans Students From Driving Cars On Campus (Photo) by Topmaike007(m): 10:45pm On Feb 10, 2021
Ottyn01:
So myopic reasoning angry Instead of banning them from driving cars inside the school, the management should utilize the opportunity and build a car park, place security there and collect parking fee of #100 or #200 thereby creating revenue for the institution.
sense will not kill you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta State Polytechnic Bans Students From Driving Cars On Campus (Photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 10:46pm On Feb 10, 2021
Archaic and barbaric....purr African.
Re: Delta State Polytechnic Bans Students From Driving Cars On Campus (Photo) by Thazard(m): 10:47pm On Feb 10, 2021
Ottyn01:

Awesome

1 Like

Re: Delta State Polytechnic Bans Students From Driving Cars On Campus (Photo) by IgboWarlord(m): 10:51pm On Feb 10, 2021
Ottyn01:

You be person.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta State Polytechnic Bans Students From Driving Cars On Campus (Photo) by Adeniyi27(m): 10:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
wahalah be like bicycle
Re: Delta State Polytechnic Bans Students From Driving Cars On Campus (Photo) by aktolly54(m): 10:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
miracood:
Good day everyone

The deadline for school fees payment is upon me. And failure to pay, will make me add another year to my graduation years.
so no uncle or cousin you can call for assistance but you think random people from nairaland will just loan you 20k when there is no collateral involve abi? it is well , just send your account details let me dash you 1k, hope you can see other good samarithan(19 people) to do the same for you ,that depends if you are telling the truth .....any just paste your account number let me do the 1k for you

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Polytechnic Bans Students From Driving Cars On Campus (Photo) by IgboWarlord(m): 10:53pm On Feb 10, 2021
miracood:
Good day everyone

Send a picture of yourself with your right hand raised up,then send your details..I go give you 40k...No pay back.

5 Likes

Re: Delta State Polytechnic Bans Students From Driving Cars On Campus (Photo) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 10, 2021
Ottyn01:

Intending to sound smart, you ended up sounding unwise. Just like saying, than banning students from having sex on the road, why not build a sex hall and be charging a fee from them. Or, on a battle field, instead of dealing with a deserter, every deserter should be fined, therefore creating revenues for the troops.

Must everything be about money?

On the battle field, the objective is victory
On the political arena, the objective is popularity
In the market, the objective is profit
So also in school, the objective is LEARNING.

They have the right to, and they are right to do ANYTHING that can help the students with learning. Even if it is to cut off what distracts them from learning.

7 Likes

Re: Delta State Polytechnic Bans Students From Driving Cars On Campus (Photo) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 10, 2021
aktolly54:
so no uncle or cousin you can call for assistance but you think random people from nairaland will just loan you 20k when there is no collateral involve abi? it is well , just send your account details let me dash you 1k, hope you can see other good samarithan(19 people) to do the same for you ,that depends if you are telling the truth .....any just paste your account number let me do the 1k for you
Re: Delta State Polytechnic Bans Students From Driving Cars On Campus (Photo) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 10, 2021
Le2money:
If it's access bank that u are using...u can easily borrow money from Dem and if it's zenith, u can do dsame or u try any of this online loan apps like Branch, Fairmoney, Carbon and lots more....with these the 20k shud be complete ....I'm giving this advice bcox money or silver I don't av but the little I have is wot I am giving u....go and write success in ur exams.

Tnks for the advice
Re: Delta State Polytechnic Bans Students From Driving Cars On Campus (Photo) by Letslivesafe: 11:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
Ottyn01:

The smartest post I have read

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Polytechnic Bans Students From Driving Cars On Campus (Photo) by FBIBOT(m): 11:04pm On Feb 10, 2021
Oppression yí pọ̀.. Imagine student giving your wife lift grin
Re: Delta State Polytechnic Bans Students From Driving Cars On Campus (Photo) by fujirice: 11:04pm On Feb 10, 2021
The amount of retrogression in this present Nigeria is so sickening.
Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Delta State Polytechnic Bans Students From Driving Cars On Campus (Photo) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 10, 2021
Ottyn01:
you made sense

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Polytechnic Bans Students From Driving Cars On Campus (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 11:08pm On Feb 10, 2021
Just like nairaland with their draconian laws. Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Delta State Polytechnic Bans Students From Driving Cars On Campus (Photo) by Danzakidakura(m): 11:13pm On Feb 10, 2021
Ottyn01:
I been talk am say you get sense

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Polytechnic Bans Students From Driving Cars On Campus (Photo) by todugo(m): 11:18pm On Feb 10, 2021
School administrations and their inferiority complex is getting out of hand undecided undecided

Re: Delta State Polytechnic Bans Students From Driving Cars On Campus (Photo) by Germi9: 11:24pm On Feb 10, 2021
Ottyn01:
igbo man

1 Like

Re: Delta State Polytechnic Bans Students From Driving Cars On Campus (Photo) by bluefilm: 11:25pm On Feb 10, 2021
Na wa o.

Lecturers don see say even with all their safitikates, some small small happening boys wey sabi wetin dey don dey oppress dem anyhow with better money.

Now after the long covid/strike break wey all these students use am learn better handwork wey dey pay better money, E don dey clear say education no be the one and only way guaranteed means of financial survival.

Next time, if una like, make una go for two years strike make we see how many of una students go even want to come back to that nonsense una dey call school.

Bad belle people everywhere.
Re: Delta State Polytechnic Bans Students From Driving Cars On Campus (Photo) by Badilstical(m): 11:25pm On Feb 10, 2021
ebukajay184:
Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku, has allegedly banned students from driving cars within the school premises, IgbereTV has learnt.

Banners to this effect were put up at strategic locations on campus.

The school's management cited security reasons as a motive for this development.

@CallMeGiTy wrote on Twitter;

https://twitter.com/CallMeGiTy/status/1359247567331209218?s=20

https://igberetvnews.com/1382127/delta-state-polytechnic-bans-students-driving-cars-campus-photo/

Lalasticlala
What about learning, everything is not entrepreneurship, where is descipline when you encourage student to oppress fellow student and lecturer with money
Re: Delta State Polytechnic Bans Students From Driving Cars On Campus (Photo) by Commotfornigeri: 11:26pm On Feb 10, 2021
Nigeria is a geographical area with old people who fail to think.

This is a means of revenue generation shut down.

Shame.
Re: Delta State Polytechnic Bans Students From Driving Cars On Campus (Photo) by AMvanquish: 11:27pm On Feb 10, 2021
Ottyn01:

Kai. Hustle Mentality. No chill. Salute
Re: Delta State Polytechnic Bans Students From Driving Cars On Campus (Photo) by pompeiimagnus: 11:27pm On Feb 10, 2021
PatriotExact:

Intending to sound smart, you ended up sounding unwise. Just like saying, than banning students from having sex on the road, why not build a sex hall and be charging a fee from them. Or, on a battle field, instead of dealing with a deserter, every deserter should be fined, therefore creating revenues for the troops.

They have the right to, and they are right to do ANYTHING that can help the students with learning. Even if it is to cut off what distracts them from learning.

There's no big deal with students driving their own cars to school. Na this una yeye mentality dey hold back the country because if you were in a position of authority, na this same thing you go do. So in your mind, driving to school distracts students from learning?? If so, we shouldn't drive to Church because it distracts us and others from worshipping, abi?

Why can't the school designate student car parks, and set speed limits around the campus with road signs clearly showing this? Afterall, these students are all above 18 years. Please travel to university campuses in developed countries and see for yourself.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta State Polytechnic Bans Students From Driving Cars On Campus (Photo) by Commotfornigeri: 11:28pm On Feb 10, 2021
Tats:

It doesn't always have to be about money. Their reason for banning is not financial and so I don't see why the solution is financial

Their reason for banning is unavailability of parking space for lecturers because of the number of students who now own cars.

1 Like

Re: Delta State Polytechnic Bans Students From Driving Cars On Campus (Photo) by LikeAking: 11:29pm On Feb 10, 2021
Students must revolt against every form of oppression

Stupid elders.
Re: Delta State Polytechnic Bans Students From Driving Cars On Campus (Photo) by LikeAking: 11:31pm On Feb 10, 2021
PatriotExact:

Stop thinking like this.

Na poor man mentality.

Always think Big.

Cars are no Bigi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Church Owned Universities In Nigeria / New Method Of Cheating In An Exam Hall Discovered / How To Solve Any Quadratic Equation Using The "Almighty" Formula

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.