Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Domestic Violence Survivor - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Domestic Violence Survivor (2924 Views)

Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media / Pastor Michale Matthew: "I Dumped My Marriage Over Domestic Violence" / Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domestic Violence Survivor by tobechi74: 7:00am On Feb 12, 2021
Write his phone number here so we will call him and disturb him for you
Re: Domestic Violence Survivor by bukatyne(f): 8:40am On Feb 12, 2021
tobechi74:
Write his phone number here so we will call him and disturb him for you

What kind of thing is this? undecided
Warrior14:
I created this account to post this as I want to remain anonymous.

I was brutally beaten by my fiance that i lived with tonight(he met my people and I have met his too)
This is the second time this is happening within a space of six (6) month and I have decided to end our 4 years relationship which started when I was in my penultimate year at the University.

I am staying with him not because I wasn't earning enough to get an accommodation, but because I wanted us to contribute resources and start a family.

I have never been a burden on him as I constantly ensure I bought enough foodstuff at the end of each month so he pays just utility bills.

I'm a professional in my field and I earn slightly above #100,000 per month. I need a place on the mainland but close to the island that i can stay for a while pending when I will be able to get my permanent accommodation. I am open to paying monthly rent starting from end of this month.

I can't spend another night with this monster. I don't know how to face people tomorrow about how I come about a swollen face. The sound of my cry begging him not to kill me still echoes in my head.

Modified

I can't sleep. I'm sweating and shivering. My head and eyes aches. No one to talk to

Nothing in me prays for this man. I am struggling not to curse him.

@bold: Next time, let the guy drive such convo. Also, it would not be ok to beat if you were not earning; what you earn/do in the house financially does not matter in this cases except if the issue is financially related.

Reaching out to your family & friends at this time would be more beneficial than opening threads (he can stumble upon) on NL.

Since you have the area mapped out, finding a place to stay till a permanent resolution is eaaier.

Goodluck.
Re: Domestic Violence Survivor by cococandy(f): 8:49am On Feb 12, 2021
People are just weird on this forum.
So married people don’t abuse each other?
Y’all think if they were married that would stop him from hitting her? Or you just can’t resist any opportunity to remind someone else when they are doing something you consider morally wrong? Smh

4 Likes

Re: Domestic Violence Survivor by realtalk19: 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
Warrior14:

I was brutally beaten by my fiance that i lived with tonight(he met my people and I have met his too)
This is the second time this is happening within a space of six (6) month and I have decided to end our 4 years relationship which started when I was in my penultimate year at the University.

I am staying with him not because I wasn't earning enough to get an accommodation, but because I wanted us to contribute resources and start a family.

I have never been a burden on him as I constantly ensure I bought enough foodstuff at the end of each month so he pays just utility bills.

I'm a professional in my field and I earn slightly above #100,000 per month. I need a place on the mainland but close to the island that i can stay for a while pending when I will be able to get my permanent accommodation. I am open to paying monthly rent starting from end of this month.

I can't spend another night with this monster. I don't know how to face people tomorrow about how I come about a swollen face. The sound of my cry begging him not to kill me still echoes in my head.

Modified

I can't sleep. I'm sweating and shivering. My head and eyes aches. No one to talk to

Babe pls run as fast and far as you can so you wunt end up six feet below. You have a whole lot to achieve alive and you deserve a good and responsible man to treat you right with love and respect not a monster.

I hope you will move on without him and save your life.
Re: Domestic Violence Survivor by NothingDoMe: 10:13am On Oct 25, 2021
Warrior14:

Modified

why are you so dependent on him that you can't leave? I mean what does he give you that is worth risking your life like this?
Re: Domestic Violence Survivor by Muchmore024: 10:23am On Oct 25, 2021
Warrior14:

Modified

You mean you still want to marry this man?
you are thinking about what people will say?. what if you die while in the marriage? will you still be ashamed by then. Well I have a sister like you. she saw all the sign but ignored it. We beg her not to marry the guy but he refused, she even fought with me, attacked and tore my cloth while at it. Guess what? Three years after she is suffering and wishing he didn't marry him. She calls home almost every night while he beats her and she isn't enjoying the marriage. She is trapped with two kids.
Please I beg you. you can still end this marriage plans. Heaven will not fall, don't sell your peace of mind, don't dig your grave early. run please. runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. There are many good men out there

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence Survivor by gracecheller: 11:06am On Oct 25, 2021
Warrior14:

Modified

And you still wanna marry him... Smhfu
Re: Domestic Violence Survivor by Unclesamo(m): 11:27am On Oct 25, 2021
It is said that, "There are 2 people you don't advice"
This is because they won't make use of it.
Re: Domestic Violence Survivor by ORIAYO70(m): 11:42am On Oct 25, 2021
[url][/url]
Warrior14:

Modified

According to ur topic
Survival of an abusive bf..

Anyway In my opinion... U r still going back there.. this guy has not officially married to you, why cohabiting with him

The moment you cohabit with a guy u lose ur virtues

I am close to 12yrs in marriage, we men love ladies we work hard to get, not one cheap giving us free banging....

I suppose to marry to a lady which was widely acceptable by my family, but I took the lady for granted, cos she can call me die...

We need woman we worked for not a mere random women we gat on a platter of Gold, make men work hard before getting u not otherwise.

Man never marry u e dey beat u like goat, u no look for one 7úp bottle to break the werey head..

Hope u r not same person that posted that u wanna get married to a guy that bullies you...

If u r then u r from Oyo..

We get wife too we no kill Dem, despite say una specie dey need some hot slap atimes but not like beaten Sha.... Real men don't beat woman
Re: Domestic Violence Survivor by Genea(f): 1:13am On Oct 26, 2021
Warrior14:

Modified

can I call and talk to you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Places To Avoid When Relocating To Abuja / So Unfair To Women / I'm Feeling Bad For My Action. My Spirit Is Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.