Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

How I Got My NIN Without Going To NIMC Office - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Got My NIN Without Going To NIMC Office (951 Views)

How Can A 3month Old Line Have NIN Without Being Connected To BVN Or Bank Accoun / Please Help! I Lost My NIN Paper Slip. What Should I Do? / Ladies Can Be Jail 5 Years After Collecting Transport Fare Without Going- Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got My NIN Without Going To NIMC Office by jonsin(m): 9:43am On Feb 11, 2021
Good day every one, this post is to sensitize us all about some thing I just found out.
Some months back, the federal government of Nigeria made it compulsory for every one who owns (a) sim card(s) to register through the agency NIMC in order to obtain a number called NIN to link it with our sim card(s).
Another information can't that we can only link 6 or 7 sim cards worth the NIN,ci don't know how true that is.
That being said, lemme straight to the point, this morning, due to the fact that recently I've not been receiving debit alerts whenever I make a transaction, I decided to check my account balance via USSD code.
I checked my balance and it read;
Account balance ..........
BVN...........
NIN............
My NIN was written there and I've not registered through NIMC, non that I know of.
I called my account officer and he said account holders who were among the first set to register for BVN or have their BVN starting from 22 were automatically registered by NIMC for their NIN and that the number if valid.
I didn't give a ratass about the NIN though, I wasn't going out myself under any stress of going to the NIMC office start queuing under the sun and condoning rude behavior from the NIMC workers.
So there you have it, check your account balance through USSD code and probably you'll have as much grace as I have grin
Mods please front page so people can get theirs, thanks
Please mod move this topic to the right section.

Re: How I Got My NIN Without Going To NIMC Office by Nbotee(m): 10:07am On Feb 11, 2021
What U saw was the BVN generated NIN which was issued during the BVN registration I'm sure U are uniformed about NIMCs stance on not accepting BVN generates NIN
Re: How I Got My NIN Without Going To NIMC Office by jonsin(m): 10:19am On Feb 11, 2021
Oh seriously? But it was generated by them
Re: How I Got My NIN Without Going To NIMC Office by squash47(m): 6:28am On Mar 03
Nbotee:
What U saw was the BVN generated NIN which was issued during the BVN registration I'm sure U are uniformed about NIMCs stance on not accepting BVN generates NIN

NIN na NIN na. Who generate am matter.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Could Not Remember Her Guy Name And Was Not Given A Jeep On Valentine Day / If You Could Wish For A Supernatural Ability, What Would You Ask For? / Usain Bolt Becomes A Reggae Musician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.