Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,437 members, 7,815,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Parents With Daughters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Parents With Daughters (284 Views)

Britain’s First Gay Dad, Multimillionaire, Becomes Dad Again With Daughters Ex. / Parents, Check Out Your Daughters In Action At Night Clubs. Oh Lawd! (photos) / My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Parents With Daughters by LadyTianna(f): 12:49pm On Feb 11, 2021
Dear parents,
If you have a teenage daughter in secondary school or out of secondary school, please make out time this week before Sunday to talk to her about valentines day. Educate her on what love is all about. No matter how innocent that your princess may appear, bear in mind there is something called peer pressure.

Some ignorant teenagers will be lured into sex this week all in the name of valentines day. Some will loose their virginity,while some will get pregnant over a cup of ice cream and gifts .....Show your teenage girl lots of love this week and always. Get her a beautiful valentine gift and make sure to tell her categorically,looking straight into her eyes that no one will ever love her genuinely like you do....This may save your daughter from unwanted pregnancy this week
Try and do this and thank me later.

Copied.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of These Red Flags In Your Partner / Im About To Open Her Channel. Help Me / 4 Nigerians Tell Us What It Is Like Losing Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.