Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency (42213 Views)

Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) / Akeredolu Endorses His Wife’s Bid For Imo-East Senatorial Seat / Chief Mbazulike Receives Maduka, Endorses His Anambra Governorship Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by justiceankomah(m): 10:06am On Feb 12, 2021
I actually don't like talking about polities but I think if he want his son to be the President of igbo republic of biafra. Then it worth it, because there is a saying that says "what You Allow Is What Will Continue" and Bill Gate explains it very well here https://successismoney.com/what-you-allow-is-what-will-continue/
Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by Archangels2(m): 10:07am On Feb 12, 2021
I really wish he would win. If only these old fools would let this country breathe. He has my vote whether he wins or not
Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by Nightalan: 10:07am On Feb 12, 2021
They must be living in an alternate reality.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by Henix(m): 10:07am On Feb 12, 2021
Yul, why not start from Federal House of Rep and then build up the required political experience
Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by dangotesmummy: 10:09am On Feb 12, 2021
majamajic:
He is coming out for president , he will he to become a minister or a federal post or a federal contract which is his initial target

He is not trying to become a president , he will later fall to something , tell them I told u !

Watch his position in 2023 !
yinmu

If Na so e easy, ordinary 21 year old boy suppose chook head inside or all those guys wey dey play bet naija since Na try your luck game
Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by ofiko123(m): 10:09am On Feb 12, 2021
JidennaJason:
You disenfranchised him because he is a Nollywood actor?

What a poor man mentality.

If you cannot be bold enough to represent your people, then allow others who are bold to do so and stop this your Pull Him Down Syndrome.

Good day!

Don't mind them..

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by Akachai2030(m): 10:10am On Feb 12, 2021
oluwasegun007:
I wish he can get the needed support...

As a man before you embark on any journey, you need prayers from your parents.

But as naija be naija na...he does not have the money to spend for presidential position.

If he can start with rep or Senate, it wont be bad..

Let the change start from there.
politics have been destroyed in Nigeria. you need to go through godfather or become senator before been president. was the late former Lagos state governor a politician before becoming a governor. he was elected based on his criteria not money or name
Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by IMASTEX: 10:10am On Feb 12, 2021
johnmartus:
President of igbo republic of biafra.
You would rather keep having an old analog recycled politicians with zero interest for the country and the dynamism to conform with the global trend.
Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by Akachai2030(m): 10:10am On Feb 12, 2021
oluwasegun007:
I wish he can get the needed support...

As a man before you embark on any journey, you need prayers from your parents.

But as naija be naija na...he does not have the money to spend for presidential position.

If he can start with rep or Senate, it wont be bad..

Let the change start from there.
politics have been destroyed in Nigeria. you need to go through godfather or become senator before been president. was the late former Lagos state governor a politician before becoming a governor. he was elected based on his criteria not money or name

may his gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by woleabayo(f): 10:11am On Feb 12, 2021
good for him
Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by dangotesmummy: 10:11am On Feb 12, 2021
majamajic:

He has a target , not that he wants to become president

They will compensate him with a federal post , which is his target !

Una supposed understand his game !
grin

Abeggg leave matter for martha.if Na so e easy as you talk am,all those guys wey dey siddon for Naija bet dey hope for money suppose don chook head for inside that kain levels cheesy
Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by Funkeshuga(m): 10:11am On Feb 12, 2021
Kizyte:
This would've been a breakthrough for the youths, but ethnic hatred won't allow us come together to achieve a goal.

Igbo
Yoruba
Hausa
Others...

Let's join hands and make NIGERIA work again.

#OneLove
#OnePeople
#OneNation

breakthrough for the youths grin

breakthrough like yahaya bello? anyway I support young president for this country but the youths must list his impact in his communities as a private citizen

what make Yul a breakthrough? you people will just be yarning dust

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by SonOfTheRisingS: 10:13am On Feb 12, 2021
APC and PDP sycophantic media has started to causing confusion for upcoming protests. Niggerian otelectual political efulefus and supporters should BACK OFF WITH THEIR DISTRACTIONS

Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by Akachai2030(m): 10:13am On Feb 12, 2021
he has my vote.

am not after money or name all we need in Nigeria. someone with a good family value someone is ready to serve and not to be served.

my two candidates are

Kingsley mogalu
and yul edochie

we need fresh generation of leaders
Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by cocolacec(m): 10:14am On Feb 12, 2021
johnmartus:
President of igbo republic of biafra.

He will be the President of the Zoological republic of IPOB

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by majamajic(m): 10:14am On Feb 12, 2021
dangotesmummy:
grin

Abeggg leave matter for martha.if Na so e easy as you talk am,all those guys wey dey siddon for Naija bet dey hope for money suppose don chook head for inside that kain levels cheesy

He will spend too , but he will get a federal position at the end

We have see it many times . After he came out for Anambra governor , he got a state post , now he is going federal , let's wait and see

Just know that he will be compensated with a position
Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by Akachai2030(m): 10:15am On Feb 12, 2021
dangotesmummy:
grin

if you had the spirit for a better Nigeria in you this should not come from you.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by pickatyouu: 10:16am On Feb 12, 2021
TimT:
Lolzzzzzz... it's high time this man learnt that "Nollywood no be Aso rock.." Stay for your lane.... Who dey vote pass for election no dey watch TV.. dem fit no know you ...

Myopic thinking.
Even if he fails at least he attempted to chase a dream and ambition.
What have you done that people said you couldn't and won't, even if you failed at least you learnt from it and it made you stronger.
Those people that said you couldn't do it ,is you yul can't do it.
I know he might not win but he has the courage and I support that

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by oluwasegun007(m): 10:16am On Feb 12, 2021
Akachai2030:

may his gentle soul rest in peace

Amennnn. .

Unfortunately that's the existential reality.
Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by izubext007: 10:16am On Feb 12, 2021
people like you don't have any ambitions..........
Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by Otu7(m): 10:16am On Feb 12, 2021
Na nollywood movie?
Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by SolarEdge: 10:17am On Feb 12, 2021
Odogwu! You're fully supported
Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by Akachai2030(m): 10:17am On Feb 12, 2021
Ikpeazukerosene:
Because they refused to tell this boy the truth at home, that's why he keeps fooling himself outside.
what kind of a crazy mentality do you have
Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by majamajic(m): 10:17am On Feb 12, 2021
dangotesmummy:
yinmu

If Na so e easy, ordinary 21 year old boy suppose chook head inside or all those guys wey dey play bet naija since Na try your luck game

Do u know how much is presidential form ?

When the game is up , another politician can call him to step down , and pay him in huge cash , and a post if he wins

That's how it works, not that he is coming out to be president

Muohalu came out the other time , him to want be president ? Today u can see his position
Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by Akachai2030(m): 10:18am On Feb 12, 2021
Otu7:
Na nollywood movie?
what has nollywood movie got to do with a better Nigeria. people and crazy mentality
Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by elmessiahs(m): 10:18am On Feb 12, 2021
by the Grace of God I will support you to emerge not because of where you come from, not because of your father but because of your ideals suffice
Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by georgeakins: 10:20am On Feb 12, 2021
dangotesmummy:
grin

Jokes aside, let's face reality.the desperate charlatans and pathological lying politicians will brush him aside with economic power and their devilish schemes and devices

Nigerian politics is like a strongly organised criminal syndicate.extremely difficult to join.if you eventually join it will be hard to leave because you will be so scarred and desecrated that it will be hard to leave (similar to cultism) because you'll have become so entangled and intertwined in a lot of wickedness.some have even died in the process or lost their peace.in a wrap the cabals holding nigeria hostage aren't less than 10 percent but they are closely knitted and have their tentacles spread across the geopolitical zones so I'm not saying it's impossible to join politics or it's not my his right but hmnnnnnnnnnn.until you join before you know the value of peace and a quiet family life.

You will know that peace is not what can be bought with millions of dollars.by then you will understand the Bible verse that said Godliness and contentment is great gain

Even if he is given all the money in the central bank, he cannot win. He should start from his constituency and stop overestimating himself

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by Akachai2030(m): 10:20am On Feb 12, 2021
majamajic:

Do u know how much is presidential form ?

When the game is up , another politician can call him to step down , and pay him in huge cash , and a post if he wins

That's how it works
its very obvious that you want to remain backward
Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by damola1: 10:21am On Feb 12, 2021
Oh... Pete is a magical and charming man..

I will vote for him... Pete is an excellent man
Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by niggadee(m): 10:22am On Feb 12, 2021
merits:

Guys which animal did you see on this below pic ? grin
ginger cat
Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by Akachai2030(m): 10:23am On Feb 12, 2021
elmessiahs:
by the Grace of God I will support you to emerge not because of where you come from, not because of your father but because of your ideals suffice
people with good values for humanity and family is needed to revive Nigeria from older generation that work for themselves
Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by Akachai2030(m): 10:23am On Feb 12, 2021
cocolacec:

He will be the President of the Zoological republic of IPOB
what a dum mentality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home / Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS / Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.