Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,296 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Israel DMW Afeare Apologizes To DJ Cuppy (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Israel DMW Afeare Apologizes To DJ Cuppy (Video) (33086 Views)

Fan Super Excited As DJ Cuppy Video-called Him: Pictures & Video / DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) / Lady Doja Learning Shaku Shaku From Famous DJ Cuppy [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel DMW Afeare Apologizes To DJ Cuppy (Video) by Msnbcny: 9:14pm On Feb 11, 2021
Weak ass sh!t
Re: Israel DMW Afeare Apologizes To DJ Cuppy (Video) by peppermint7(m): 9:14pm On Feb 11, 2021
The fear of jail is the beginning of wisdom

1 Like

Re: Israel DMW Afeare Apologizes To DJ Cuppy (Video) by Lomprico2: 9:14pm On Feb 11, 2021
Coward!
Re: Israel DMW Afeare Apologizes To DJ Cuppy (Video) by Kilishihunter: 9:18pm On Feb 11, 2021
Cuppy still dey find compensation join Fear women

1 Like

Re: Israel DMW Afeare Apologizes To DJ Cuppy (Video) by witworth(m): 9:19pm On Feb 11, 2021
This guy is mature enough to make mistakes and corrections, At least he is humble enough to say sorry, some people rather die with pride.

6 Likes

Re: Israel DMW Afeare Apologizes To DJ Cuppy (Video) by brightdan444(m): 9:20pm On Feb 11, 2021
wahala b like buhari

1 Like

Re: Israel DMW Afeare Apologizes To DJ Cuppy (Video) by Heffalump(m): 9:21pm On Feb 11, 2021
superior1:
Fear catch am cheesy cheesy

No be small thing ooh.
The guy saw the stormy cloud and Began to tremble like someone in the Lion's den. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel DMW Afeare Apologizes To DJ Cuppy (Video) by Cookcounty: 9:21pm On Feb 11, 2021
At last..........
Re: Israel DMW Afeare Apologizes To DJ Cuppy (Video) by Neddstark: 9:24pm On Feb 11, 2021
This guy deserves no respect whatsoever. Weak ass mofo.

4 Likes

Re: Israel DMW Afeare Apologizes To DJ Cuppy (Video) by snoopz: 9:26pm On Feb 11, 2021
Lori iro but if him no apologise na just order from above go finish am

3 Likes

Re: Israel DMW Afeare Apologizes To DJ Cuppy (Video) by Lexusgs430: 9:27pm On Feb 11, 2021
If you want to run your mouth, come join your fellow colleagues on nairaland......... grin

With nairaland, all you receive is a ban. From one of our very active Mods........ wink

5 Likes

Re: Israel DMW Afeare Apologizes To DJ Cuppy (Video) by Theoarhics: 9:29pm On Feb 11, 2021
The even looks so uncoordinated. No wonder Davido also acts like one...just look at someone's side...Aide on wat?

1 Like

Re: Israel DMW Afeare Apologizes To DJ Cuppy (Video) by Lawl(m): 9:32pm On Feb 11, 2021
Thoes commenting nonsense Weytin be money speaking hv u forgot who is israel himself ni. he don't mean it undecided
Re: Israel DMW Afeare Apologizes To DJ Cuppy (Video) by DSC7: 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2021
So what Next?
Re: Israel DMW Afeare Apologizes To DJ Cuppy (Video) by saphiere(f): 9:35pm On Feb 11, 2021
The future is female. We putting these men where the belong.

Gone are those days

2 Likes

Re: Israel DMW Afeare Apologizes To DJ Cuppy (Video) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 11, 2021
witworth:
This guy is mature enough to make mistakes and corrections, At least he is humble enough to say sorry, some people rather die with pride.

Humble enough you said? He would have been locked him up, you want to mess with a billionaire's daughter. If it was a common man baba for non apologise. So forget pride, fear of the future made him apologized. Black man pride is like 1 & 2.

In this life sha make money.
Re: Israel DMW Afeare Apologizes To DJ Cuppy (Video) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 11, 2021
Lawl:
Thoes commenting nonsense Weytin be money speaking hv u forgot who is israel himself ni. he don't mean it undecided

You don't know what these rich folks can do to protect their own/name. Having money is one thing and having wealth, power & connection is another; you want to compare Israel to Otedola.

4 Likes

Re: Israel DMW Afeare Apologizes To DJ Cuppy (Video) by Englishisamust: 9:51pm On Feb 11, 2021
saphiere:
The future is female. We putting these men where the belong.

Gone are those days

where is mosdii ? when you need him. All Nigerian girls are useless. One spotted! just now!

3 Likes

Re: Israel DMW Afeare Apologizes To DJ Cuppy (Video) by Swinger60(f): 9:53pm On Feb 11, 2021
QueenVaji:
Chai...this guy dun cast for life...not even an atom of dignity will be left for him...

Even if u catch me red handed...i will still lie and argue and deny until ur tired.... grin
Talkless of dj cuppy matter...intead i will prefer to go jail than to apologize..what could possibly be her worse she shd do it..its a shame these men are too soft..tufiakwa
you prefer to go to jail? Nigeria jail for that matter?
hahahahaha.

you will ask for a dozen of long notebook to write apology to her by the time you spend only one night in jail.

Go to jail indeed.! cheesy cheesy

uncle, freedom is priceless. don't ever trade your freedom for something that's not worth it.

4 Likes

Re: Israel DMW Afeare Apologizes To DJ Cuppy (Video) by Brendaniel: 9:54pm On Feb 11, 2021
saphiere:
[s]The future is female. We putting these men where the belong.[/s]

Gone are those days

Please our genders are not at war, why don't you buy a gun and start shooting every male you come across...

2 Likes

Re: Israel DMW Afeare Apologizes To DJ Cuppy (Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:00pm On Feb 11, 2021
Cholls:
my brothers I no tell you people say him dey lie... fake celebs... always misleading their fans

So why did zlatan block her? I feel he was intimidated. In a country where the rich “think” they can trample on the right of the poor I can’t really say if he lied or not.

Why didn’t she give a clear statement on the issue? Davido is frnds with cuppy obviously he wud have told Isreal to squash it. Till cuppy explains properly I’m no longer a fan.

6 Likes

Re: Israel DMW Afeare Apologizes To DJ Cuppy (Video) by Lawl(m): 10:04pm On Feb 11, 2021
BiggyB242:

You don't know what these rich folks can do to protect their own/name. Having money is one thing and having wealth, power & connection is another; you want to compare Israel to Otedola.
shocked compare israe to otedola impossible na, ur right she wan show money to break him down, the fact isreal don't mean he just wan avoid stress n ko
Re: Israel DMW Afeare Apologizes To DJ Cuppy (Video) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 11, 2021
witworth:

This wasn't humility . . . he had no choice. Cuppy just subtly reminded him who her father was, and what can happen to him.

My brother . . . just have money.

1 Like

Re: Israel DMW Afeare Apologizes To DJ Cuppy (Video) by SatantheDestroy: 10:13pm On Feb 11, 2021
make another one and show your full face u bastard son of a peasant angry
Re: Israel DMW Afeare Apologizes To DJ Cuppy (Video) by SatantheDestroy: 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2021
BiggyB242:

np mind the idiot. na internet make riff raff like isreal get mouth to open for where a whole otedola dey. if na those days where we dey only see them for ovation and tv, who born u to talk to a whole otedola
Re: Israel DMW Afeare Apologizes To DJ Cuppy (Video) by 001spice: 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2021
wale377:
Davido Aide Israel finally apologize to Dj cuppy
Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SvgNDnb1jA

Following the earlier thread

OBO shud sack d idiot
Re: Israel DMW Afeare Apologizes To DJ Cuppy (Video) by Ustec: 10:26pm On Feb 11, 2021
Jh0wsef:
LOL. He doesn't actually mean it, he just wants to avoid the whole court stress.

THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO ENJOY YOUR VALENTINE! >> https://www.nairaland.com/6401289/best-way-enjoy-valentine-check
Really, but you lots kept on spreading it like he meant it.
Re: Israel DMW Afeare Apologizes To DJ Cuppy (Video) by Lucyspa: 10:28pm On Feb 11, 2021
witworth:

Then they will die. E for no apologise na grin
Re: Israel DMW Afeare Apologizes To DJ Cuppy (Video) by Dreyton36: 10:37pm On Feb 11, 2021
You no fit dey roll with davido make u no dey talk anyhow
That's why I dey vex for mayorkun he no suppose still dey there till now

Lights up my kpoli in peace

2 Likes

Re: Israel DMW Afeare Apologizes To DJ Cuppy (Video) by majamajic(m): 10:44pm On Feb 11, 2021
Trending

Davido and zlatan are now making fun of the guy for apologizing

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos / Cute Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Plenary Meeting In Lagos [PICS] / Tiwa Savage: How I Overcame My Marriage Crisis In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.