Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,667 members, 7,823,887 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Israel DMW Afeare Apologizes To DJ Cuppy (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Israel DMW Afeare Apologizes To DJ Cuppy (Video) (33088 Views)

Fan Super Excited As DJ Cuppy Video-called Him: Pictures & Video / DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) / Lady Doja Learning Shaku Shaku From Famous DJ Cuppy [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Israel DMW Afeare Apologizes To DJ Cuppy (Video) by gozzlin: 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2021
Naomila:
lol
I remember when first this guy came out to say cuppy didn't pay Zlatan anything. Cause she's the girl and a rich girl for that matter everyone just started insulting her, calling her liar and fake friend.
What people dunno is that as this celebrities re quarrelling with themselves, they making their dough man. It's now the suffering Nigerians that would carry the natter on their head like as if that are the referee of the quarell.

All in all. Before nobody knew who Israel was but now they do. Publicity stunt on his part.

Never believe everything you hear or read. And learn to mind your biz always!!

But Naomi, this your English Nawa o! undecided

And it's 'quarrel' not 'quarell'. Chai!
Re: Israel DMW Afeare Apologizes To DJ Cuppy (Video) by Naomila: 7:13am On Feb 13, 2021
gozzlin:

But Naomi, this your English Nawa o! undecided

And it's 'quarrel' not 'quarell'. Chai!

I don't really care gozz. If English would make me the richest person on earth or Perharps get me outta Nigeria. Maybe, Just Maybe I'd learn to type with no Typo.
Re: Israel DMW Afeare Apologizes To DJ Cuppy (Video) by gozzlin: 9:31am On Feb 13, 2021
Naomila:

I don't really care gozz. If English would make me the richest person on earth or Perharps get me outta Nigeria. Maybe, Just Maybe I'd learn to type with no Typo.

Uh oh. Okay o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos / Fred Nuamah Buys A Porsche For His Wife, Martekor Nuamah / D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.