Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,985 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Do This And She's All Yours, Only For Real Men (PICTURE) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do This And She's All Yours, Only For Real Men (PICTURE) (2468 Views)

The ₦300 Item Ladies Use To Destroy Men (picture) / Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) / How Did Our Mothers Fall In Love With These Men? - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do This And She's All Yours, Only For Real Men (PICTURE) by Dissap: 6:20pm On Feb 11, 2021
No girl is a good girl mehn, she go only pretend to be one when u treat her like one. Once she gat pússy, then she's a clitocurrency trader n she can be a bad girl for u, just treat her like one, and she's all yours!
Lesson learned; never treat or see a girl as a good girl, or she no go trade clitocurrency with ya!
Damn! Come n invest in b*chcoin n you go enjoy!
U go dey fvck b*tches like a Cholo! Mehn, listen and learn! Damn! Imma leave now!
Rapidooo!!!
#Bitchcoin for life!!!

7 Likes

Re: Do This And She's All Yours, Only For Real Men (PICTURE) by sunshineV(f): 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2021
Alpha males always worried about womans kpekus
Re: Do This And She's All Yours, Only For Real Men (PICTURE) by MickzyDonald: 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2021
Oooh

1 Share

Re: Do This And She's All Yours, Only For Real Men (PICTURE) by Dissap: 6:27pm On Feb 11, 2021
sunshineV:
Alpha males always worried about womans kpekus
Yo hommie! The only difference be say "I trade in Bitchcoin, and they pay me in clitocurrency, " Hope e dey clear now? Damn!

1 Like

Re: Do This And She's All Yours, Only For Real Men (PICTURE) by sunshineV(f): 6:31pm On Feb 11, 2021
Dissap:
Yo hommie! The only difference be say "I trade in Bitchcoin, and they pay me in clitocurrency, " Hope e dey clear now? Damn!
dammn kee you thia... smellysperm biko bring chain. falseprophet1 comman deliver dis mard man
Re: Do This And She's All Yours, Only For Real Men (PICTURE) by Dissap: 6:36pm On Feb 11, 2021
sunshineV:
dammn kee you thia... smellysperm biko bring chain. falseprophet1 comman deliver dis mard man
Yo Yo Yo! Take it Easy mehn. You knw wht? Come to ma area, imma treat ya nice, imma dash u some bichcoins.
Hommie, keep up? The street ain't funny mehn... Trade in bitchcoin n they go pay u back in Clitocurrency!
Listen n learn! Imma see ya around, hommie!!
Re: Do This And She's All Yours, Only For Real Men (PICTURE) by lilvicky68(m): 6:42pm On Feb 11, 2021
Abeg who dey sell chain and padlock? we need it here please
Re: Do This And She's All Yours, Only For Real Men (PICTURE) by Dissap: 6:48pm On Feb 11, 2021
lilvicky68:
Abeg who dey sell chain and padlock? we need it here please
Chill hommie, keep up! The street ain't smiling ma guy, just try n trade in Bitchcoin, n you go be alright!
Rapidooo!!!
Re: Do This And She's All Yours, Only For Real Men (PICTURE) by Dissap: 6:53pm On Feb 11, 2021
Mehn, I be going around trading bitchcoins, damn! That ain't funny mehn!
Re: Do This And She's All Yours, Only For Real Men (PICTURE) by lilvicky68(m): 6:54pm On Feb 11, 2021
Dissap:

Chill hommie, keep up! The street ain't smiling ma guy, just try n trade in Bitchcoin, n you go be alright!
Rapidooo!!!
Lol..una dey too funny for this nairaland
Re: Do This And She's All Yours, Only For Real Men (PICTURE) by Dissap: 7:02pm On Feb 11, 2021
lilvicky68:

Lol..una dey too funny for this nairaland
Yo Bro! I gat ya back! Keep up! Imma see ya around!
Re: Do This And She's All Yours, Only For Real Men (PICTURE) by Dissap: 7:53pm On Feb 11, 2021
Yo mehn!
Re: Do This And She's All Yours, Only For Real Men (PICTURE) by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:53pm On Feb 11, 2021
Man it has been a long time
Wad-up

Dissap
Re: Do This And She's All Yours, Only For Real Men (PICTURE) by Dissap: 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Man it has been a long time

Wad-up

Dissap
I'm cool hommie, how abouchu?
U knw wht? I've been telling those niggars d real deal, buh dey ain't listening mehn.
I told them " keep up, the street ain't smiling, come join me in trading bitchcoin", buh they ain't listening mehn, damn! This sh*t ain't fvcking funny! Damn!
If you trade in bitchcoin, they're gonna pay u back in clitocurrency!
Rapidooo!!!
Re: Do This And She's All Yours, Only For Real Men (PICTURE) by Dissap: 9:23pm On Feb 11, 2021
Yo mehn!
Re: Do This And She's All Yours, Only For Real Men (PICTURE) by ngoziwrites(f): 9:29pm On Feb 11, 2021
See a psychiatrist soon....

You can't hold meaningful & smart conversations.

This is all you have got to show for the number of years you have lived on earth?

Sex, women still freak you?

Calm down....
Re: Do This And She's All Yours, Only For Real Men (PICTURE) by Dissap: 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2021
ngoziwrites:
See a psychiatrist soon....

You can't hold meaningful & smart conversations.

This is all you have got to show for the number of years you have lived on earth?

Sex, women still freak you?

Calm down....
Damn! Still yet, no fùck will be given to you, so I will ignore.

Re: Do This And She's All Yours, Only For Real Men (PICTURE) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 11, 2021
For your information....Nigerian girls are a useless and worthless piece of shíiit.
Re: Do This And She's All Yours, Only For Real Men (PICTURE) by Limassol(m): 11:40pm On Feb 11, 2021
Dude actually has an idea of what he is saying and I perfectly got his point. That's great man.

2 Likes

Re: Do This And She's All Yours, Only For Real Men (PICTURE) by tobechi74: 11:42pm On Feb 11, 2021
What a scientific discovery
Re: Do This And She's All Yours, Only For Real Men (PICTURE) by gregyboy(m): 12:18am On Feb 12, 2021
Name calling women, all for what because a lady bleeped you up somewhere

The real niggas who is fucking your girlfriend is not even on nairaland to boast of it

There is no pride in fucking pussy

There should be a pride for pussy fucking your dick that is alpha male
Re: Do This And She's All Yours, Only For Real Men (PICTURE) by Dissap: 2:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
Limassol:
Dude actually has an idea of what he is saying and I perfectly got his point. That's great man.
Yo bro! I appreciate, at least someone don get ma point! Damn!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet Chloe Lusted; A Young Girl Who Married A Dwarf / Why Are Women Naturally Attracted To Older Guys? / Help!!! My Data Sub. Just Got Exhausted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.