Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

The ₦300 Item Ladies Use To Destroy Men (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The ₦300 Item Ladies Use To Destroy Men (picture) (8091 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) / What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? / How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The ₦300 Item Ladies Use To Destroy Men (picture) by mrrandomguy: 10:22am On Sep 10, 2022
I sat in a rickshaw one afternoon with two boys on an errand to deliver charmed waist beads, anklets and armlets. I asked the older boy the price of the waist beads. He said ₦300. Many destinies worth ₦billions have been destroyed with a ₦300 item.

I remember what a lady said about her waist beads. She said any man who touches it will close his bank account on her head. Even if he is married, their wife will become irritating to him. She had about 24 strings. Two of it disappeared during the prayers.

I was once addicted to women's waist beads. But I thank God for delivering me.

Some say it is for fashion, it is a big lie. 98% are actually spiritual snakes.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The ₦300 Item Ladies Use To Destroy Men (picture) by Omihanifa: 10:25am On Sep 10, 2022
You are right but most of these girls shouting that men will empty their bank account on their heads don’t even have anything to show for their years of wearing waist beads.

Lots of Naija girl on sex videos Dey wear waist beads and they still end up being sex slaves

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: The ₦300 Item Ladies Use To Destroy Men (picture) by emnite(m): 10:27am On Sep 10, 2022
I don't even like it.

1 Like

Re: The ₦300 Item Ladies Use To Destroy Men (picture) by mrrandomguy: 10:28am On Sep 10, 2022
Omihanifa:
You are right but most of these girls shouting that men will empty their bank account on their heads don’t even have anything to show for their years of wearing waist beads.
Lots of Naija girl on sex videos Dey wear waist beads and they still end up being sex slaves
It is called witchcraft. Some become rich after meeting the target of destinies and souls set for them to destroy. It depends on the covenant they enter. They become madams with big supermarkets. But they don't end well. Satan has nothing good to give anyone.

5 Likes

Re: The ₦300 Item Ladies Use To Destroy Men (picture) by fman(m): 10:31am On Sep 10, 2022
The first and only orientation wey dey my mind
Na to always japa! after 2rounds of sex
With any lady.

4 Likes

Re: The ₦300 Item Ladies Use To Destroy Men (picture) by Nonexisting1: 10:56am On Sep 10, 2022
If you like put on one thousand beads, if you cross my path with slim body and big breasts, I'll fucck you and still move on the moment I pull off my condom just like I always do. Jazz no be for everybody. My father is still alive and until he is dead, I don't fear any modafoka much less ordinary vaginarians.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The ₦300 Item Ladies Use To Destroy Men (picture) by Legendforte: 11:02am On Sep 10, 2022
mrrandomguy:
It is called witchcraft. Depending on the covenant they have, some become rich after meeting their targets. They become madams with big supermarkets.
Would love to hear more.
Re: The ₦300 Item Ladies Use To Destroy Men (picture) by NoobSaibot2082: 11:04am On Sep 10, 2022
Black man sabi mumu sha, bring a hundred of those waist beads and test it on me. grin

8 Likes

Re: The ₦300 Item Ladies Use To Destroy Men (picture) by LonelyLucifer(m): 11:08am On Sep 10, 2022
Well, they said "ignorance is bliss" and so it is. Look at you spitting rubbish, still feeling like king Kong.

Before your father even met your mother, women has always adored their waist with beads. Waist beads is a culture among Nigerian women that can be traced to almost every tribes, Igbos, Hausas, the fulanis, the yorubas, almost every woman used it then and they still use it now.

Anklets screams ashawo vibes, waist beads are vodoos to steal your destiny.

Shame on you.

Everyday you forsaken fellows sit down and think about how to elevate limitations on women but you never create threads about the woes of we men.

Your mother raised you well.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The ₦300 Item Ladies Use To Destroy Men (picture) by Jamersirwin1971: 11:08am On Sep 10, 2022
mrrandomguy:
I sat in a rickshaw one afternoon with two boys on an errand to deliver charmed waist beads, anklets and armlets. I asked the older boy the price of the waist beads. He said ₦300. Many destinies worth ₦billions have been destroyed with a ₦300 item.

I remember what a lady said about her waist beads. She said any man who touches it will close his bank account on her head. Even if he is married, their wife will become irritating to him. She had about 24 strings. Two of it disappeared during the prayers.

Lol . Crazy world . Do people actually believe this shit ? In Ghana here 80% of their ladies have beads . No body they think say na spiritual . For me I don’t believe in such as Nigerian

3 Likes

Re: The ₦300 Item Ladies Use To Destroy Men (picture) by Robertgreene1(m): 11:21am On Sep 10, 2022
Interesting...
Man is doing everything possible 2 make the dough...
The useless leeches re doing everything possible to have the man and his hard earned money
Whether the bead thingy works is a different story altogether...
depends on the spiritual level of the man though

3 Likes

Re: The ₦300 Item Ladies Use To Destroy Men (picture) by HarunaWest(m): 12:12pm On Sep 10, 2022
mrrandomguy:

Oga shvt your fetish azz up. Bring the lady in question and her waist bead make she collect. Which one if fetishness again. Any small thing we scream voodoo yet we are not the fastest developing country in the world.

2 Likes

Re: The ₦300 Item Ladies Use To Destroy Men (picture) by LadyD22(f): 12:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
Well, they said "ignorance is bliss" and so it is. Look at you spitting rubbish, still feeling like king Kong.

Before your father even met your mother, women has always adored their waist with beads. Waist beads is a culture among Nigerian women that can be traced to almost every tribes, Igbos, Hausas, the fulanis, the yorubas, almost every woman used it then and they still use it now.

Everyday you forsaken fellows sit down and think about how to elevate limitations on women but you never create threads about the woes of we men.

Your mother raised you well.

I was about to follow you but you said you're a redpiller ? grin grin grin
Re: The ₦300 Item Ladies Use To Destroy Men (picture) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 10, 2022
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The ₦300 Item Ladies Use To Destroy Men (picture) by LadyD22(f): 12:23pm On Sep 10, 2022
mrrandomguy:

#300 must be the cheap kind ,my own fetish is 1500 for one , it doesn't care when I bath and I love how it sounds , maybe when I decide to have sex he will also empty his bank account on me lol grin
Africans and their PHd in demonology , it's your kind that will say Vaseline is a sin because it is makeup and allow your lips to break during harmattan so you can go to heafun

5 Likes

Re: The ₦300 Item Ladies Use To Destroy Men (picture) by LonelyLucifer(m): 12:23pm On Sep 10, 2022
LadyD22:

I was about to follow you but you said you're a redpiller ? grin grin grin
LMAO....

Please do have a lovely weekend smiley
Re: The ₦300 Item Ladies Use To Destroy Men (picture) by LadyD22(f): 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
LMAO....

Please do have a lovely weekend smiley

Same to you
Re: The ₦300 Item Ladies Use To Destroy Men (picture) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 10, 2022
Actually waist beads were used in the past mostly by West African as token to depict a lady is at the stage of womanhood and officially ready for marriage
Secondly it was used as ornament that is fashion
It
To me does not naturally have a diabolicness attached to it..
But the way the termed it used to be used in taking destinies makes me laugh sometimes (I am not saying the is spirituality or diabolicness is this world ,there is surely)
If I am ready to marry ,I don't mind if my wife wears it. It is so beautiful on ladies

6 Likes

Re: The ₦300 Item Ladies Use To Destroy Men (picture) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2022
babelover:
abi sometimes i wonder what we gonna grow up to, that one dey say depends on the covenant, yet Nigerian girls are always broke but men with just wristwatch are pushing tru
it funny how people say the ladies used in taking guys destiny .yet maybe the guys did not work well or stay lazy , praying and not working towards to his hoping his destiny/glory work just like that
Re: The ₦300 Item Ladies Use To Destroy Men (picture) by LikeAking: 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2022
Op u funny.

Destiny wetin?

1 Like

Re: The ₦300 Item Ladies Use To Destroy Men (picture) by dontrulee: 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
Op what will happen if it is used on a nigga who doesn't have destiny?? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The ₦300 Item Ladies Use To Destroy Men (picture) by iamyungkhalifa(m): 2:33pm On Sep 10, 2022
fman:
The first and only orientation wey dey my mind
Na to always japa! after 2rounds of sex
With any lady.
rugged you. Your face show. 99 intelligence
Re: The ₦300 Item Ladies Use To Destroy Men (picture) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
mrrandomguy:

Actually the word to use is not spiritual snakes there reptilians and does b i a camouflage they are made out of their scales which any human being can come trapped in them
Re: The ₦300 Item Ladies Use To Destroy Men (picture) by ReacherSaidNoth: 2:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
So much dumbness in one thread.

3 Likes

Re: The ₦300 Item Ladies Use To Destroy Men (picture) by imagrg(m): 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2022
Please can I see the beads on your waiste? I want to check if what you have just mentioned is true.
LadyD22:

#300 must be the cheap kind ,my own fetish is 1500 for one , it doesn't care when I bath and I love how it sounds , maybe when I decide to have sex he will also empty his bank account on me lol grin
Africans and their PHd in demonology , it's your kind that will say Vaseline is a sin because it is makeup and allow your lips to break during harmattan so you can go to heafun
Re: The ₦300 Item Ladies Use To Destroy Men (picture) by fadilaMaikiriki: 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2022
E
Re: The ₦300 Item Ladies Use To Destroy Men (picture) by Ginaz(f): 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
i wear waist beads cos i like it and it helps a lot to put an eye on the size of my waist. if it's getting bigger, the waist beads stays up your belle, travel past up the navel.

but if my waist size haven't increased, it stays exactly where its placed. my waist size is currently 27.

it's a beautiful ornament on a woman's body. i love it a lot. smiley

3 Likes

Re: The ₦300 Item Ladies Use To Destroy Men (picture) by fadilaMaikiriki: 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2022
OP, do you know this right here is just a normal thing in the Northern part of Nigeria? Just like one of your clothing accessories. Maybe, where you are, it's seen as something else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The ₦300 Item Ladies Use To Destroy Men (picture) by Kobicove(m): 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2022
mrrandomguy:
It is called witchcraft. Depending on the covenant they have, some become rich after meeting their targets. They become madams with big supermarkets.

That rubbish only works if you believe in it
Re: The ₦300 Item Ladies Use To Destroy Men (picture) by neztar: 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2022
NoobSaibot2082:
Black man sabi mumu sha, bring a hundred of those waist beads and test it on me. grin
you finger pussy?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Will Be Shocked What Your Future Wife Is Doing On Codedruns / This Is What Happens When A Man Chooses A Woman (his Wife) Over His Own Family / How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.