Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

We Do Val, But Val Should Not Do Us. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Do Val, But Val Should Not Do Us. (281 Views)

Na Mad People Dey Do Val / Val!!!! Should A Christian Celebrate 14th Feb? / Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Do Val, But Val Should Not Do Us. by Osashalom: 7:54pm On Feb 11, 2021
Good evening Nairalanders, I am here trying to advise lovers in the house to be mindful of what they will do on Sunday in the name of Val.
Love is not a once and for all thing, so be considerate and understanding in case your partner is not able to meet up with your expectations.
To those who are not married, immortality is dangerous run for your life. Don't forget that love can be celebrated in purity.
Having said that can we share our plans for val this year?
This is mine!
1. Since that day is Sunday, me and my family will be in church to celebrate love with Jesus Christ who loves me and gave His life for me.
2. In the evening I will take my wife out, I will also invite some of my friends to come with their spouses so we can rub minds together while having some little refreshments by the grace of God.
Let's hear from you!

1 Like

Re: We Do Val, But Val Should Not Do Us. by MickzyDonald: 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2021
I'll just go to church then rest throughout, I can't kill myself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Do Val, But Val Should Not Do Us. by Dissap: 8:03pm On Feb 11, 2021
Re: We Do Val, But Val Should Not Do Us. by HopeVictor(m): 8:12pm On Feb 11, 2021
Me wey no get girlfriend na to dress go one beer parlour take peppersoup and beer
Re: We Do Val, But Val Should Not Do Us. by Polynek(m): 9:04pm On Feb 11, 2021
I have nothing to do with VAL, than to sleep all day
Re: We Do Val, But Val Should Not Do Us. by hexenbiest: 9:13pm On Feb 11, 2021
You mentioned some salient points @OP, #ATokenOfLove can also be expressed to those you love, who equally reciprocate that love with the same energy you gave yours.

1 Like

Re: We Do Val, But Val Should Not Do Us. by JOACHINpedro: 6:47am On Feb 12, 2021
The plans I have is always not to kill myself for something I can't change.
Meanwhile, na to go hustle for my project money be my wahala now, val can wait
Re: We Do Val, But Val Should Not Do Us. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:10am On Feb 12, 2021
Am believing GOD that this Val, someone will surprise me and spoil me silly. A sweet job offer and a car that makes people turn back to look will be part of my gift.amen grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Do Val, But Val Should Not Do Us. by Dreyton36: 8:20am On Feb 12, 2021
Pls how did Jesus give up his life for you Biko explain i wan learn angry
Re: We Do Val, But Val Should Not Do Us. by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 12, 2021
HopeVictor:
Me wey no get girlfriend na to dress go one beer parlour take peppersoup and beer
my plans too...chop knuckle

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Efcc Goes After Tinubu. / Five Indicators That You May Need To Take A Break From The Relationship / Now That Am Single Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.