Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,324 members, 7,954,307 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:23 PM

Do Not Spend Your Hard Earned Money On A Girl Parasite This Valentine, Be Wise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Not Spend Your Hard Earned Money On A Girl Parasite This Valentine, Be Wise (348 Views)

I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime / MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] / Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Spend Your Hard Earned Money On A Girl Parasite This Valentine, Be Wise by Antiochus(m): 8:49am On Feb 12, 2021
Don't be a fool this year. Don't ever spend your money on a lady. Appreciate those who truly love you those who have stood by your through thick and thin. Give to the poor and needy if you have blessings await you as you do this.

As for me I'm taking my mum to an eatry I'll buy her gifts and appreciate her for what she has done. I'll give clothes and food to destitutes and the poor. No Parasite will have a share in this.

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Spend Your Hard Earned Money On A Girl Parasite This Valentine, Be Wise by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:52am On Feb 12, 2021
Antiochus:
Don't be a fool this year. Don't ever spend your money on a lady. Appreciate those who truly love you those who have stood by your through thick and thin. Give to the poor and needy if you have blessings awaits you as you do this.

As for me I'm taking my mum to an eatry I'll buy her gifts and appreciate her for what she has done. I'll give clothes and food to destitutes and the poor. No Parasite will have a share in this.
Listen to this broken record at your own peril. He is suffering from a broken heart so put him in your prayers so his heart so heal and a godly daughter of Zion will cause him to laugh again
Re: Do Not Spend Your Hard Earned Money On A Girl Parasite This Valentine, Be Wise by Antiochus(m): 8:55am On Feb 12, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
Listen to this broken record at your own peril. He is suffering from a broken heart so put him in your prayers so his heart so heal and a godly daughter of Zion will cause him to laugh again

No one is trying to break any record here I think you are the one who is pained. Are you a girl Parasite?

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Spend Your Hard Earned Money On A Girl Parasite This Valentine, Be Wise by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:00am On Feb 12, 2021
Antiochus:

No one is trying to break any record here I think you are the one who is pained. Are you a girl Parasite?
my prayer will come true this year and u will give me feedback. It's a place of pain u are coming from so I forgive u. We will laff over this soon grin
Re: Do Not Spend Your Hard Earned Money On A Girl Parasite This Valentine, Be Wise by paulolee(m): 9:14am On Feb 12, 2021
is it only me DTS just going to church service in d morning bcoz am seeing this 14th as a normal sunday??

1 Like

Re: Do Not Spend Your Hard Earned Money On A Girl Parasite This Valentine, Be Wise by KingLion007(m): 9:17am On Feb 12, 2021
Antiochus:
Don't be a fool this year. Don't ever spend your money on a lady. Appreciate those who truly love you those who have stood by your through thick and thin. Give to the poor and needy if you have blessings await you as you do this.

On Point dude

1 Like

Re: Do Not Spend Your Hard Earned Money On A Girl Parasite This Valentine, Be Wise by dayleke: 9:34am On Feb 12, 2021
It is well.....

Even inside the well......

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is On Your Mind Now? / 8 Nigerians Talk About Food Issues In Their Relationship / I Don't Understand Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.