Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

I Don't Understand Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Understand Her (333 Views)

I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer / I Don't Understand Her Anymore / She Asked Me "If Am Good" And I Dnt Understand Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Understand Her by Deucalion007: 8:49am On Mar 03, 2021
I'll chat her up, she'll reply small and stop replying . she'll even leave my last message unread for like a few days and me too I'll leave her alone cause I don't like trash .I never call her cause she's always telling me she's busy.whenever she notices I haven't chatted her up for like a few days she'll call my number and start asking me why and telling me she's missed me. Mind you,I'm not a simp.This girl and I are just friends and I know her boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand Her by donbachi(m): 8:56am On Mar 03, 2021
How e dey do u?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand Her by begoniaa: 9:02am On Mar 03, 2021
donbachi:
How e dey do u?

Abeg, hask am again.
Re: I Don't Understand Her by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 03, 2021
donbachi:
How e dey do u?
he’s catching feelings. Please tell him. I don’t have much mb
Re: I Don't Understand Her by JOACHINpedro: 9:09am On Mar 03, 2021
Knowing her boyfriend has killed it all.
Free that girl if you're into her for your sanity sake

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand Her by ThiagoKid(m): 9:10am On Mar 03, 2021
If a gal ghost you, why don' t you respect the dead?

Btw, seems you're tooo clingy
Be complaining like sissy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand Her by Bola146(f): 9:47am On Mar 03, 2021
grin grin grin grin Na them Seriously kids full this site like kilode lipsrsealed
Re: I Don't Understand Her by Deucalion007: 9:50am On Mar 03, 2021
ThiagoKid:

If a gal ghost you, why don' t you respect the dead?

Btw, seems you're tooo clingy
Be com
plaining like sissy
Bro,I'm not clingy .I'm very sure of that

(1) (Reply)

She Loves Me And Still Cheat On Me / Pls Ur Kind Advice Is Needed / Dear Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.